Mitha

When do you poop?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you poop

• Before shower?
    • After shower?
    • During shower?
    • What is a shower?

Hahaha who the fuck voted during shower?

I always shit before. That's phone time before going to work. Poop, shave, shower.

Best part about working nights in camp, there's nobody there at 3pm, you're there right after the poor soul that cleans them, and the bathrooms aren't full of piss, shit, toilet paper and paper towel. Seriously, you should see those fucking things that happens in the bathrooms up in the patch over the hours days works, it's a fucking atrocity.

I usually got off at 4-5:30 am on nights, and sometimes I had to take a leak in camp before crashing for the day... The fucking messes I've walked into have blown my fucking mind. You know them shit washrooms you find in in the scuzzy shithole gas stations in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere? Times that by 1000... You sure as shit gotta keep your work boots on, because you're liable to get gonaherpasyphilaids if you don't, its fucked.

Only once did I get the opportunity to run one of them fucking asshole's heads off of a hand dryer. I'll never work for CNRL again, but it was fucking worth it. Disgusting fucking douchebags.

They usually pay another $2-3 dollars an hour for nights, too. It's crazy that people don't take it.

I poop whenever I damn please ok?!

We should have a turd weight competition. Weigh yourself before and after and the one who drops the biggest #2 before New Years wins!

That method is cheating. The turd itself must be individually weighed.  The steaming coil should be laid neatly on a scale directly from ones anus for this competition. Scooping it out of a toilet is disallowed on account of it being unsanitary plus water could penetrate the turds putter layers and absorb into it, adding mass, thus skewing the results. 

Edited by Nordo

That method is cheating. The turd itself must be individually weighed.  The steaming coil should be laid neatly on a scale directly from ones anus for this competition. Scooping it out of a toilet is disallowed on account of it being unsanitary plus water could penetrate the turds putter layers and absorb into it, adding mass, thus skewing the results. 

Words fail me.

Have a reaction .gif instead:

talking-dog-o.thumb.gif.179ffc3ef4754369

• Like 1

You are absolutely right, how silly of me. Besides, I'm afraid of scales anyway ;__;

So what happened to this ultimate scat thread you were gonna start? 

I'm still waiting for it to come out. 

I push and push but nothing comes out. 

I think maybe if I eat some prunes it will arrive. 

I might put it up this weekend. 

I didn't know so many people were looking forward to it?