Machine

Oh yeah me too.

I thought I was a consistent poster because of my total count.

But then it turns out that I don't post that often after all, and those low post counts are only low because they're newbabbies.

None of that really applies here though, not yet anyway. Forum isn't even that old and yet there are people with hundreds of posts and 100+ reputation. Some people genuinely just seem to post on everything for the sake of posting.

None of that really applies here though, not yet anyway. Forum isn't even that old and yet there are people with hundreds of posts and 100+ reputation. Some people genuinely just seem to post on everything for the sake of posting.

I haven't seen anyone with over 100 reputation (yet) o-O
If I missed someone, do point me their way, haha.

And..... duh. A lot of posts on forums are for the sake of posting o-o..
Half of the time I go into a thread just to post, and then find something worth saying about the subject while I'm there.
This thread is one of those, as is this post xP

Edited by ChaosCalix

In hindsight, I completely understand.

On another forum, I have the second highest post count of all, with some 10k+ posts since 2010. It's slightly more impressive since the forum existed since 2006 and many other members those years ahead of me. I just don't think I ever really felt the same enthusiasm for online discussion since then. And I'm not really one to just shitpost either anymore.

I was young and naive to the ways of the internet...

In hindsight, I completely understand.

On another forum, I have the second highest post count of all, with some 10k+ posts since 2010. It's slightly more impressive since the forum existed since 2006 and many other members those years ahead of me. I just don't think I ever really felt the same enthusiasm for online discussion since then. And I'm not really one to just shitpost either anymore.

I was young and naive to the ways of the internet...

I never got the appeal of that, honestly.... It seems pointless and stupid to me.
But I'm told I have the sense of humour of a rock, so..

The most posts I've ever reached on a single website is 4,062
Unless I'm mistaken and I've completely forgotten a website, anyway...
Ended up leaving that website because a lot of the newer members hated my guts.
Nyeh.. I guess people don't appreciate brutal honesty like they used to

Edited by ChaosCalix