What are you listening to right now?

Sar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I came into the living room last night, and my parents were watching a movie called "Afterlife". I only caught the VERY end before the credits began. It was fucking chilling, I mean, I haven't even seen the rest of the movie and it was so fucking powerful how those last lines ended and the exit music began. Kind of reminded me of the ending to The Butterfly Effect. That makes me cry.

So here's what I'm listening to.

Exit Music (for a film) - Radiohead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzhepWIImj4

Tristram Theme (Piano)

No idea how to embed and I'm too tired to figure it out but I love this piano remake

Are you using Chrome? That's probably the reason. Chrome is awful these days. Simply pasting the youtube url in the reply box in firefox converts it to a video. Either that or the embed code you get from right clicking the video.

Are you using Chrome? That's probably the reason. Chrome is awful these days. Simply pasting the youtube url in the reply box in firefox converts it to a video. Either that or the embed code you get from right clicking the video.

Funnily enough I did try that and it came out as plain text, as lovely as HTML is to read it wasn't the desired effect; trying the code feature on the toolbar did give it a lovely shaded background though. xD And yes I'm on Chrome, I got tired of Firefox making my web dev module a misery... I might go back now that it's over though.

• Like 1