Phoenix Comics and Doodles

Dr. Doggo

I have now created something more relevant to this thread.  

Its now official, phoenix bar is located in a void full of cubes.

IMG_20151229_1251131_rewind_kindlephoto-

I'm now willing to add my ref for comics and stuff without feeling like a leech , I'll tack it on here when I find it.

Edit: here, have an edgy persona ref https://www.weasyl.com/character/56082/vauldis

Edited by CrazyTundraWolf
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Recel said:

Kind of bored and taking a break, but I thought I'd show some progress to those who are interested.

I have no idea how to do a spoiler tag so I'll just put a link: http://i.imgur.com/u9jtlX8.png

Oh my god that is extremely amazing. I really got to get back into this.

back when FAF was still a thing, our version of this thread also contained writers who would write about the craziness the other forum members used to get into. I used to be one of them writers....i might have to write something now...if that's ok with this thread.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shadowsinhiding said:

Oh my god that is extremely amazing. I really got to get back into this.

back when FAF was still a thing, our version of this thread also contained writers who would write about the craziness the other forum members used to get into. I used to be one of them writers....i might have to write something now...if that's ok with this thread.

Sure, go for it! Even if it's not drawn art, it's still art. Plus it can inspire people to draw things!

In the mean time, the group is slowly assembling. Three more people to place, though it's getting though to find the space, and the perspective doesn't help either. :/ Going to take another brake, than I'll "mock ink" the new sketches. I sure took a lot of work on my self with you guys. :P

2 hours ago, Recel said:

Kind of bored and taking a break, but I thought I'd show some progress to those who are interested.

I have no idea how to do a spoiler tag so I'll just put a link: http://i.imgur.com/u9jtlX8.png

I'm working on my thingy now so y'know.

idk if that's me but holy shit I'm tiny.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

25 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I'm working on my thingy now so y'know.

idk if that's me but holy shit I'm tiny.

That's Kaizy actually... since I don't have a ref of you. :P

EDIT: Or if you mean the one under me and Kaizy, that's Sidewalk

Edited by Recel

16 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Oh okay.

If I had a better picture of your sona than your avatar I might be able to cram you in somewhere. And if I'm guessing right that it's a kind of rat, it wouldn't even be too hard.

EDIT: Ehh, screw it, I'll just do guess work and fill in the blanks. It's officially a rat now and will be in the picture somehow, even if you say otherwise at this point. :V
Just one last question @PastryOfApathy. Are you a boy or a girl? *Professor Oak face* :P

Edited by Recel

15 minutes ago, Recel said:

If I had a better picture of your sona than your avatar I might be able to cram you in somewhere. And if I'm guessing right that it's a kind of rat, it wouldn't even be too hard.

EDIT: Ehh, screw it, I'll just do guess work and fill in the blanks. It's officially a rat now and will be in the picture somehow, even if you say otherwise at this point. :V
Just one last question @PastryOfApathy. Are you a boy or a girl? *Professor Oak face* :P

Well here's a WIP that should give you a good idea. Also this.

I hate to ask but please don't make me tiny if you can help it.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

13 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Well here's a WIP that should give you a good idea. Also this.

I hate to ask but please don't make me tiny if you can help it.

If I drew you not tiny, but small, like Kaizy, would that be okay?

I also want to increase Sidewalks size, since there's space for it, and she became a bit too tiny.

I guess I should pitch in my hat for the group pic?  I did a couple for this several pages back:

Ref's!:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16600099/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17953220/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16990784/

I apologize for the lack of pics of Axle by himself.  Also, I should probably make another submission to this thread sometime soon...

10 minutes ago, AyGee said:

I guess I should pitch in my hat for the group pic?  I did a couple for this several pages back:

Ref's!:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16600099/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17953220/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16990784/

I apologize for the lack of pics of Axle by himself.  Also, I should probably make another submission to this thread sometime soon...

Okay. I can squeeze that in. :)    That's what she said! :V

EDIT: Man this is a lot. Thirteen characters. That's more than I drew in the past year...

Edited by Recel

Oh my god I'm loving this

@Joshi, that looks cool but this thread is more suited for comics, doodles etc. concerning the forum, its users and their shenanigans. May I suggest using the ''What have you submitted recently'' thread instead to submit content of that kind? That's definitely a much more appropriate place for it

Edited by Guest

32 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Oh my god I'm loving this

@Joshi, that looks cool but this thread is more suited for comics, doodles etc. concerning the forum, its users and their shenanigans. May I suggest using the ''What have you submitted recently'' thread instead to submit content of that kind? That's definitely a much more appropriate place for it

I dunno I think his block submission was a neat addition, as long as it has some way to fit into the ideas in this thread. I quite like the idea of a cube void directly outside of phoenix bar, or something. Ehe!

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 11:50 AM, Recel said:

You know what?

Let's make this simple: Here is the picture with "name tags".

Sorry if some characters aren't recognisable without names. I'm not a great artist.

EDIT: Forgot tagging Gibby hidin' under the Rep ball. :P

:D oh wow, im glad I was included even though I didnt make any new contribution until recently

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I dunno I think his block submission was a neat addition, as long as it has some way to fit into the ideas in this thread. I quite like the idea of a cube void directly outside of phoenix bar, or something. Ehe!

Yay my idea is supported by others!

Also the blocky void did contribute to the thread so I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed

• Like 1

Just now, CrazyTundraWolf said:

Yay my idea is supported by others!

Also the blocky void did contribute to the thread so I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed

Joshi's second submission could be debated, however. As long as whatever he posts he finds some relevance to this thread's hijinks.

Also speaking of the block void, I feel like thats bound to bring another callback joke to block fox.

33 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Joshi's second submission could be debated, however. As long as whatever he posts he finds some relevance to this thread's hijinks.

Also speaking of the block void, I feel like thats bound to bring another callback joke to block fox.

Ha I already referenced him in my comic...a bit.

Yeah I might make a short  comic involving  block fox  , it'll probably do nothing other than spark moar block fox comics but block fox is cool.

43 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Sure, as long as it's PF themed I'm definitely down with that. Heck I love space

I had inspiration from the conversation about block fox conversation so ......here

IMG_20151230_2233147_rewind_kindlephoto-

(If anyone can't read the writing just say and I'll edit it here)

Quick , what do we do! ( I just realised I fucked up the continuity of the thread slightly by having wolfnight still sitting down but hopefully nobody cares to much....right?)

Edit: speech bubble 2 says "thanks Amir, looks thick" if you don't get it, go re read some of the Der comics.

Edited by CrazyTundraWolf

12 hours ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Here is a thing that actualy matches with what people are posting here5684d3ac4c8e2_chaosbar.thumb.png.9519671

Chaos is alone in a corner while playing with his phone. I dont even know why he is there at all. Either for the free food or he's homeless or something. Maybe both.

That's how I am at parties :v I kno dat feel

20 hours ago, CrazyTundraWolf said:

I had inspiration from the conversation about block fox conversation so ......here

IMG_20151230_2233147_rewind_kindlephoto-

(If anyone can't read the writing just say and I'll edit it here)

Quick , what do we do! ( I just realised I fucked up the continuity of the thread slightly by having wolfnight still sitting down but hopefully nobody cares to much....right?)

Continuity wasnt exactly a thing anyways x3 I mean I think everyone moved on from the mic nite bit onto whatever else but I hadnt had the chance to make an idea with that, so I did now. I guess I consider everything as bits and pieces in random parts of time. So it's all good.

that said, I cant read the second speech bubble. But the cube invasion is interesting, haha!

8 hours ago, Caledonian said:

WIN_20151231_114702.JPG

Same deal, I can only read bits of it

It really does help if you post text up like you did the first time (although right side up I could read the first just fine)

I got "Who the hell parked(?) an airship in front of the window. Oh it..."

@PastryOfApathy, I'll update your sketch with that. I see some details changed.

I still have one more character to sketch up than I can finally do the more fun part of it, the inking, masking and shading/lighting part. Yay!

EDIT: Also, if anyone else butts in at this point with a ref sheet, I'll murder them.

Edited by Recel

3 hours ago, Recel said:

@PastryOfApathy, I'll update your sketch with that. I see some details changed.

I still have one more character to sketch up than I can finally do the more fun part of it, the inking, masking and shading/lighting part. Yay!

EDIT: Also, if anyone else butts in at this point with a ref sheet, I'll murder them.

Here's my new 'sona draw it cuz I demand free arts!!!

Draw 12_31_2015 5_56 PM.jpg

46 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

No where accurate mate.

Buts that's to be expected from someone who isn't actually Scottish (you said you were Norwegian if i was correct?) 

this is more accurate:  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8GnxiKFLo 

I didnt mean accurately scottish. Accurately me. But nevermind that, dont mock the fact im not actually scottish, i try to fit in the best I can. I cant help being born DUTCH (not norwegian)

Not joking. I dont like this tone of speech

Credits:

Crazy Tundra Wolf: Proantagonist

Pastry: Cynical bystander

Joshi: The real (clueless) antagonist

Sidewalk surfboard: Cynical bystander #2

WolfNight: Kinda just exists for reasons

ChaosMasterDelta:Cellphone guy

Caledonian: Dissapointed bystander

Shadow Jaeger: Dissapointed bystander #2

MissFleece: Apathetic bystander

Gibby: Some sort of bystander

Sarcastic Coffeecup: Cynical/Apathetic bystander

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

I But nevermind that, dont mock the fact im not actually scottish, i try to fit in the best I can.

Not joking. I dont like this tone of speech

Your reading into this a little too much.  I wasn't trying to mock,just joke, however

one thing you need to understand is that a lot of Scots hate the whole stereotype and i have had complained about this in the past before since the sheep shagging jokes were wearing thin fast. I don't mean to offend you but i feel like your going a little over board and it kind of bugs me out. Its fair enough if you want to have fun and its ok if you want to consider being scottish but try to consider this from my side. I don't want to ruin the fun but it just really gets to me

Look I'd like to be friends and start afresh but could you please keep it down a notch with all the Scottish stuff?

I really am glad you like this stuff though