Phoenix Comics and Doodles

Dr. Doggo

13 hours ago, shadowsinhiding said:

Your reading into this a little too much.  I wasn't trying to mock,just joke, however

one thing you need to understand is that a lot of Scots hate the whole stereotype and i have had complained about this in the past before since the sheep shagging jokes were wearing thin fast. I don't mean to offend you but i feel like your going a little over board and it kind of bugs me out. Its fair enough if you want to have fun and its ok if you want to consider being scottish but try to consider this from my side. I don't want to ruin the fun but it just really gets to me

Look I'd like to be friends and start afresh but could you please keep it down a notch with all the Scottish stuff?

I really am glad you like this stuff though 

Im sorry. I was tired and tipsy and said things I didnt mean to say. Im sorry i dont mean to be a pretender, or an over the top wannabe that has no ide what she is talking about. I have researched scottish stuff, i know some things better not be noted. Im sorry, i just get enthusiastic sometimes, because I'm not just interested in scottish heritage, but the celtic world in general. And. I'm also a fan of folk punk and steampunk which sometimes colours my responses too.  I have confused people on FAF by setting my location on Glasgow, which caused people to think i really am scottish. I wasnt lying. I really was inGlasgow  for a while. 

I have a friend in scotland that likes to teach me the slang, and from my chats with her Ive picked up some things that I might use without thinking, sorry about that too. I have friends that do celtic studies that tell me stories that stick to me, stuff that might return in things I do and say. And if this offends people, i am truly sorry. I am merely enthusiastic and fanatic about your culture, and as a steampunk mostly about your past rather than the current situation. I have a romantic view of scottish past, and I have made sheep shag jokes...but that really is only because my sona is a sheep. And he was a sheep even before I decided to put him in a kilt. 

So...sorry.

tldr;

im an overenthusiastic fan but Im sorry about it.

13 hours ago, shadowsinhiding said:

Sorry if I'm being an asshole.

iv just been having a rough night, not to mention I'm tired and a wee bit drunk

Its okay, i wasnt quite myself either

6 hours ago, Caledonian said:

-snip- 

im an overenthusiastic fan but Im sorry about it.

no you shouldn't have to apologise... i was being the asshole. Ill need to remind myself to never go on the forums drunk again.

be who you wanna be. And as long as its nothing too weird (extreme interest in a culture is not too weird) then ill be ok with that.

So how about it... ill teach you the proper method to shag a sheep. :)

your best to get them at the edge of a cliff so they'll back into you 

5 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

no you shouldn't have to apologise... i was being the asshole. Ill need to remind myself to never go on the forums drunk again.

be who you wanna be. And as long as its nothing too weird (extreme interest in a culture is not too weird) then ill be ok with that.

So how about it... ill teach you the proper method to shag a sheep. :)

your best to get them at the edge of a cliff so they'll back into you 

Thank you. We're good now, right? 

How about this. You pass me a ref of your sona and I try my best to draw them.

2 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Ill use your icon as a base then...maybe. You'll see. Don't expect the freaking mona lisa though. 

haha don't worry about.

I did find some stuff that might help though. Here's  a coloured sketch someone did on the old forums

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14210441/

And here's a old re design that Wolfnight drew a while back. The head should be ignored but the rest is accurate

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14152236/

12 hours ago, shadowsinhiding said:

haha don't worry about.

I did find some stuff that might help though. Here's  a coloured sketch someone did on the old forums

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14210441/

And here's a old re design that Wolfnight drew a while back. The head should be ignored but the rest is accurate

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14152236/

thank you ^^

pick the cheers you prefer.

cheer2.gif

cheers.gif

3 minutes ago, Recel said:

It actually does makes me feel bad I couldn't finish it yet. >.>

Lol honestly I'm pretty sure no one would be mad at you if you wanted to stop right now and post what you got. This is a no pressure, fun thing and if you're not having fun, what's the point?

Most of the people here are artists too and would understand even more than everyone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Recel said:

Sorry for the group picture taking so long, but I'm experiencing...

dDZhRXK.png

... technical difficulties... >.>

This is a an godly piece of art.

I GIVE YOU MA MONEY 

💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳💳

11 hours ago, Recel said:

Sorry for the group picture taking so long, but I'm experiencing...

dDZhRXK.png

... technical difficulties... >.>

Looks like that one professor from Harry Potter 2 gave you the wrong medicine

No need to worry about taking so long to make that pic. In fact if it were for me you can well take forever too. Just relax sis, this should only be fun, not something stressful

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

Excellent group picture. 

The lack of bass disappoints me. 

Otherwise fantastic! Can't wait to see the final result. 

Also wasn't someone working on an Ashly and Rassah picture? 

Thanks.

And I actually dropped the Ashley X Rassah picture idea. Couldn't come up with a usable idea for quite some time, than when I did I couldn't get the poses and anatomy right, eventually it just got frustrating and I stopped.

1 minute ago, Recel said:

Thanks.

And I actually dropped the Ashley X Rassah picture idea. Couldn't come up with a usable idea for quite some time, than when I did I couldn't get the poses and anatomy right, eventually it just got frustrating and I stopped.

I think stuffing bitcoins into a diaper in the back seat of a Prius filled with lamps would be a good start. 

Oh well. It would have been nice to see. I guess we'll never know what it would look like. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Recel said:

Thanks.

I don't do otters!  They're like... Giant Ferrets, it's disgusting and wrong! D:

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:18 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

Looks nice.

Although I feel left out.

She kind of did that for the people participating in this thread, so a lot of people that had done drawings before she startedkind of got in it,

Its hard to include everyone, people will naturally be left out and its best not to take it to heart. I feel like most people include themselves by applying their own comics in this thread

(got left out of the last group pic drawn by...Maug, I think. But it was really cool and fun to see)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

She kind of did that for the people participating in this thread, so a lot of people that had done drawings before she startedkind of got in it,

Its hard to include everyone, people will naturally be left out and its best not to take it to heart. I feel like most people include themselves by applying their own comics in this thread

(got left out of the last group pic drawn by...Maug, I think. But it was really cool and fun to see)

Exactly. Unless you're paying for it, I would treat such art like charity or an unexpected gift -- the artist is the one sacrificing their own time alone for it, and they deserve to at least have some fun with it.

plus the artist in doing something for fun will include people their closest to/acknowledge most...its hard to include everyone and know things about them and where they fit, and harder still  to be everyone's friend,

It can be a little disheartening to not be noticed at times but its best to just keep doing your thing not trying to get attention, and sometimes people notice.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

One, Two, Three

Man. Guys. I started this thing way back in 2012? as a funny reaction thread about the goings on in FAF. All this talk about not being in group pictures defeats the purpose of this kind of thread. This kinda thing is to make lighthearted jokes at people or things happening around FAF/PAF, not to do a bunch of group pictures, and especially no requests!

Bass had it right for once. Rash would prolly laugh at that sort of thing. 

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

One, Two, Three

Man. Guys. I started this thing way back in 2012? as a funny reaction thread about the goings on in FAF. All this talk about not being in group pictures defeats the purpose of this kind of thread. This kinda thing is to make lighthearted jokes at people or things happening around FAF/PAF, not to do a bunch of group pictures, and especially no requests!

Hey! Not my fault everyone simply stopped doing comics after I said I'd do a group picture. >.>

Just now, Recel said:

Hey! Not my fault everyone simply stopped doing comics after I said I'd do a group picture. >.>

I'm not setting fire to your ears, m'love, I'm just saying that this is what it fell into. Group pictures are huge efforts that stall the progression of the thread. If its way too much, don't do it. I had the misfortune of doing a 25 person+ comm and it took ME several MONTHS. 

I would keep drawing comics but I only do them as ideas come and go, spurts of creativity or none at all :( and I dont want to regularly post dumb doodles by myself, either....Im sure people are busy which is why this thread doesnt always progress.

Christmas did yield an awesome bout of comic-ers, though

32 minutes ago, Lemon said:

One, Two, Three

I'm sorry, I'm not worthy of thy holy thread, my elitist overlord furiend. I shall go back in my mud pit now with the rest of thy peasants

Since you all are getting impatient, accidentally rude, and salty to each other Im going to punish you people and make your eyes bleed

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:01 PM, #00Buck said:

I think stuffing bitcoins into a diaper in the back seat of a Prius filled with lamps would be a good start. 

Oh well. It would have been nice to see. I guess we'll never know what it would look like. 

WP_20160105_14_36_58_Pro.thumb.jpg.31bad

Now shut up and draw so I never have to draw this garbage again

• Like 8