Phoenix Comics and Doodles

Dr. Doggo

so a certain individual who shall remain nameless (but you probably know who it is anyway) made some fucking hysterical claims a while back in a now-locked thread -- one being that "moderates" here are really just fake-moderate alt-right trump supporters, and another being that a "clique" was actively targeting them (and not, you know, just people independently giving them shit for being fucking insane). Going back and reviewing it inspired me to make an emblem for this so-called "super secret shitposting society", so here:

CF803DP.png

• Like 4

On 5/1/2017 at 1:31 AM, AyGee said:

Little did they know the sinister schemes afoot...

Sofi-space-small.png

I saw this a while back and started on a comic response, but then my tablet shat itself. So, I redrew it in pencil and, since I don't have a scanner (what with the whole "not doing traditional art in years" thing) took a shitty photo and cleaned it up. Consider it "canon" or not, idgaf, but I probably won't be doing another one.

5910dfdfce9f5_bigtroubleinlittlespace.thumb.JPG.0a62779d4b70902d0446aee3fb771906.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you know that there is a backstory to the Mammalians?  Their former emperress, at the ripe old age of 5 had accidentally outlawed males on her home world. She had said that they were icky and grose and ordered that they all be thrown off the world. Then when she reached the at of 15 she discovered what they were for while visiting one of the outer planets and ending up sending her entire space force to go and find, "young-handsome males". She had also given orders that these males must be...uh... tested, to make sure that they would be able to fullfill the Mammalian needs. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...