OH SHIT ITS A CIRCLE! 

I could also do a cube.....

Wait that's actually a cool idea

On 1/15/2016 at 10:25 AM, Caledonian said:

"woah! Circle!"

"GET ON BOARD!" -SS Caledonia-

AIRSHIP RIDES!!

WIN_20160115_102306.JPG

Steampunk airships \o/... With furries.... In space... 

HOLY SHIT YOU CASUALS AND YOU CASUALLY CHATTING AND POSTING UP REFS AND TALKING ABOUT STUPID SHIT THAT ARE CLEARLY NOT COMICS! UGH!

Time for a Toshabi intervention. Let's fucking make some comics.

#MakePhoenixComicsGreatAgain2016

Not really, but yeah I'm going to make comics here again. 

Z7igaHE.jpg

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, Joshi said:

-snip-

This content doesn't belong in this thread. Quoted from the OP: ''For future reference for any newbabies, this thread is essentially a circlejerk for the members of this site, usually relevant to the happenings of the aforementioned site.''

You're better off putting the kind of stuff you keep posting here instead

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Amiir said:

This content doesn't belong in this thread. Quoted from the OP: ''For future reference for any newbabies, this thread is essentially a circlejerk for the members of this site, usually relevant to the happenings of the aforementioned site.''

You're better off putting the kind of stuff you keep posting here instead

Thanks mod who isn't a mod

gee, these guys shouldn't be allowed to kill.

The old hero of FAF will not allow this and will stop you guys with some new friends.

But first he has to figure the fact he ain't a cop first :3 

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/18919055/

spoiler: this story is shit and hastily put together. Might redo it over later to make a bit better and make more sense. Also i don't think i did anyone's personality very well. Oh well its been a long time since the last story...its natural to be a bit rusty

• Like 1

PLEASE NOTE

If you want to draw the other users in gory situations that's fine by me (assuming they're ok with it, in fact I strongly suggest asking beforehand), just don't count me in there. It's simply not something I look forward to as it's really not what I joined this thread for. All I ask is for my preference to be respected so, please, leave my persona out of any gorefest, that's all. I see my persona was indeed not involved, thankfully, and I'd like to keep it that way

Edit: Also, don't kill my persona either, thank you

Edited by Guest

The droid had awoken, I had died. this was a problem as my back up droid, made to grand me inmortality, was not yet ready to be used. It did miss some of the fundimental traits of my character, but it was determinded to finish what I started...whatever that may be.
Calbot, filled his boilers and armed himself, before surfacing to the deck of my ship. a few crew members looked up. some of them seemed sad or scared, but they were all ready to follow orders, which they recieved. "head t-t-t-towards Phoenix" it spoke with a cracking voice, a clear dutch accent straining his voice. "meanwhile, change the flag, change t-t-t-the name and for g-g-g-gods sake I don't want to hear any b-b-bagpipes in a ten mile radius" his razor sharp hooves ripped the thistle banner I had hung by the steering wheel as he spoke. In a cloud of steam he looked how the Saint Andrews Cross and the Rampant Lion were replaced by the Nationale Driekleur and the Gouden Leeuw. The name, S.S. Caledonia, was quickly replaced by a new one: S.S. Batavia. I am not entirely sure if the droid could feel, but I was pretty sure destroying the work I put in my ship pleased him. He walked, much like I would have walked, towards the prow to look over the sea of clouds my airship sheared across. he stayed there, motionless, until Phoenix town became visible, plumes of smoke marking the spot where I, and many others, had died. "Land" he ordered, watching as the ship sank through the clouds. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2016 at 1:38 PM, CrazyTundraWolf said:

i wwelcome our new, extreme violent overlords if it gives me an opportunity to draw my character setting things on fire :v

i wwelcome our new, extreme violent overlords if it gives me an opportunity to draw my character setting things on fire :v

i wwelcome our new, extreme violent overlords

Do you now? V;

MF3Du79.png

• Like 8