Post your dream vehicle/s!

Azu

I always liked Camaros, especially the first generation. On the smaller side of American muscle while still packing quite a punch. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro_(first_generation)

I would also love a Land Rover Defender, but they are illegal in the US due to strict airbag laws. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Rover_Defender

7 hours ago, grassfed said:

GTO? Isnt that a 3000GT?

6 hours ago, 6tails said:

That is indeed the Mitsubishi 3000 GT.

In no way is that a Pontiac GTO.

Whut. It's a Mitsubishi GTO

"The Mitsubishi GTO is a sports car built by Japanese automaker Mitsubishi between 1990 and 2001. In most export markets it was rebadged as a Mitsubishi 3000GT."

• Like 1

Dream Car #1: Suzuki Cappuccino

1991_suzuki_cappuccino__gran_turismo_5__

For when I want to park deep in a parking spot to annoy other drivers looking for a spot.

Dream Car #2: Mazda RX-7 FC

Mazda_RX7_FC_BBS_RS_01.jpg

Because it's just SOOO sexy. And I can sleep in the back of it. That's a plus.

Edited by Vaer
  • Like 4

God dammit, I'm die-hard Ford, but Mopars like old Cudas, Dusters and shit have a special spot in my heart... but fucking R/R's... I fucking love them... Fuck they're awesome...

My dad always talked them up, he used to have a '69 fb mustang with a bunch going on, though I could never get out of him what the fuck was going on with that windsor. From what I hear, it pretty well fucking ran everything for its money. He said it was a 69 440 R/R that blew the doors off of him...

I'd give my left nut to grow up in that era, just hearing about the shit my own fucking dad got to line up with, eughh.

But yeah, '69 roadrunner. Dream machine.

SANY0051.jpg

• Like 3

My dream car is basically any sports car from the 1920s or 1930s, I've loved them ever since I was a kid. I'm fond of the Duesenburg Model J:

Duesenberg_Convertible_SJ_LA_Grand_Dual-

I just love everything about this style of car, the long body, the whitewall tires, the large headlamps, the spare tires behind the fender, and the fact that the trunk is a literal trunk.

• Like 3

I grew up in the musclecar era so I had a few heavy hitters including a '69 Plymouth Satellite with a built 426 Hemi. What a beast!

First choice would be a '34 Ford Phaeton, resto-rod style with a mild 427 Ford under the hood, C6 auto to make it easy to cruise. Second choice would be a Superformance GT40 Mk I, true to design with a 289 in it. Third would be Aussie Ford Falcon Ute, an XB series, converted to LHD.

Yeah.

• Like 1

If I was to get a muscle car, it would be a Shelby Cobra (though I'd only be able to drive it in a straight line), or a '67 Corvette Stingray. The black one with the red trim. Though I'm more a supercar type than muscle car. Have an affinity for Countach or Diablo.

On 12/21/2015 at 10:35 PM, Rassah said:

If I was to get a muscle car, it would be a Shelby Cobra (though I'd only be able to drive it in a straight line), or a '67 Corvette Stingray. The black one with the red trim. Though I'm more a supercar type than muscle car. Have an affinity for Countach or Diablo.

427, 426... which goes where?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2015 at 6:36 PM, Vaer said:

Dream Car #1: Suzuki Cappuccino

1991_suzuki_cappuccino__gran_turismo_5__

For when I want to park deep in a parking spot to annoy other drivers looking for a spot.

Dream Car #2: Mazda RX-7 FC

Mazda_RX7_FC_BBS_RS_01.jpg

Because it's just SOOO sexy. And I can sleep in the back of it. That's a plus.

I agree with you on the looks but that's as far as this car gets.  This is somewhere around an 86 - 90 or 91.  But more 80s.  I had an 87 GLX and it was a POS!!!  First, the styling is copied from Porsche which is why it looks so great.  Second, Mazda built a horrible car.  I had all sorts of interior switches go bad.  For example, the motor that switched between hot and cold died so I had to use a coat hanger to adjust.  The telescopic antenna died.  The switch plate with all the power window controls ripped right out of it's setting one day!  And lastly, the engine is inherently flawed.  Wankel engines lose their seals.  Mine, too.  I had to replace the entire engine.  I won't be buying a Mazda anytime soon.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://zombdrive.com/images/lamborghini-11.jpg

I know. Fucking typical. But hear me out.

I don't want a Lambo because it is a sports car. I don't want a Lambo because it's a highly respected brand. I don't want a Lambo because I want to look like a rich mothefucker.

I want a Lambo. Because of those angles in the front.

The design just makes my mind say yes yes yes fuck yes.

If I was more fucked up than being attracted to furs this is the car I'd be sexually attracted to.

• Like 1