The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

At Christmas, my parents bought me a running top that looks like Thor's chestplate

My friends made me take a picture and they found it funny, so I'll treat you people to the same experience

20151226_154755.thumb.jpg.50203fbfd26d0331f7328c4783283748 - Copy.png

Edited by DrDingo
Cool, it's the right way up
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DrDingo said:

At Christmas, my parents bought me a running top that looks like Thor's chestplate

My friends made me take a picture and they found it funny, so I'll treat you people to the same experience

20151226_154755.thumb.jpg.50203fbfd26d0331f7328c4783283748 - Copy.png

You look a little like sean lock.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 6tails said:

I'd say you're running about 3.5 klicks too much, there.

Nahh. See, this is what's supposed to happen.

If you run long distances, you end up all twiggy instead of burly. It stops you from wearing out over a lengthened period of time because you're using less energy or something.

16 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Nahh. See, this is what's supposed to happen.

If you run long distances, you end up all twiggy instead of burly. It stops you from wearing out over a lengthened period of time because you're using less energy or something.

Dont listen to them! Toned and slender is a good look on anyone, imo! Just cuz you aint all buff and stuff doesnt mean you dont have a good figure...if thats not weird talking about your body and all :v

It could be worse, you could be me and not regularly excersize, eat fattening food, and be all scrawny anyways with little muscle definition. Im pretty small >w>;

On another note that balled up fist compliments the thor getup :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 6tails said:

IMG_1084.JPG.940bb3914305b59409c62c8acf1

Hard work in the mines, yo. Shit cuts ya and you bump your head and face and back into shit and your hair gets caught on stuff and it gets REALLY stuffy. But it's fun!

Is this the mine you were showing in the chat a few days ago?

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 9:49 PM, Rouge Artist said:

I think it's been a while since I've posted my mug here so I think it's about time I did.... oh. Maybe I haven't posted a mugshot since the old forms... 

-snip-

Anyways that should do, right? :v

I was scrolling through replies and noticed that you look like a fuzzy version of my boyfriend. I showed him and he insisted on me replying with his mugshot. I guess mine will have to wait.

received_556607751161131.thumb.jpeg.c515

• Like 4

On January 6, 2016 at 6:55 PM, MissFleece said:

I did a make up. 

IMG_20160106_185045084.jpg

You look very pretty. Great photo. 

23 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I got some new shirts today, again. Here's a shitty picture I took at school with my friend behind me.
1452112412722.jpg.59d3244ac0e917d51b29de
And here's a pretty awesome shirt.
1452121914226.jpg.5626d2ce3be4328c75f9d0

You should stop referring to all your stuff as "shitty." 

You shouldn't down yourself like that. 

Thanks for sharing the pics. Feel good. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

Been due ever since FAF but this was a pic of me a few months back

photo-20150920_230351.jpg

waaaaaaaay due, about damn time you show your face around here, Shadow :P Congrats on having a nice face

19 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

You look very pretty. Great photo. 

You should stop referring to all your stuff as "shitty." 

You shouldn't down yourself like that. 

Thanks for sharing the pics. Feel good. 

heh, while I agree with the sentiment, for once she was not talking about herself or her material interests but the photo quality itself

Just now, WolfNightV4X1 said:

waaaaaaaay due, about damn time you show your face around here, Shadow :P Congrats on having a nice face

wait.....i have a nice face? Well i guess there's a first for everything.

thanks by the way...i was kind of nervous of doing this since I'm kinda shy and I'm not a fan of getting pictures taken

WHO'S READY FOR THE DICK PICS YALL! 

jesus i swear, i am never doing that ever! Don't care who you are and how much you ask

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadowsinhiding said:

wait.....i have a nice face? Well i guess there's a first for everything.

thanks by the way...i was kind of nervous of doing this since I'm kinda shy and I'm not a fan of getting pictures taken

WHO'S READY FOR THE DICK PICS YALL! 

jesus i swear, i am never doing that ever! Don't care who you are and how much you ask

Me

Dammit, why do all my pictures show in landscape mode? I REALLY don't wanna have to crop all my pictures or get Photoshop just to post shit on here. ¬¬

Edit: There, that's better. Aren't I pretty. :D I'm totally a cam-whore, btw. I also really enjoy taking pictures of exaggerated expressions. 

IMG_1820.JPG

Edited by AlexInsane
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, AlexInsane said:

Dammit, why do all my pictures show in landscape mode? I REALLY don't wanna have to crop all my pictures or get Photoshop just to post shit on here. ¬¬

Edit: There, that's better. Aren't I pretty. :D I'm totally a cam-whore, btw. I also really enjoy taking pictures of exaggerated expressions. 

IMG_1820.JPG

I'm gonna guess you're around about 40.