The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

3 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

It's not, because I'm not after compliments. I expect people to agree with me actually. I know I'm ugly and I'm just being honest about that. But you know, think what you like.

You know wrong. Honestly Alex, you look great, and I don't say that often to people.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brass said:

It's called baiting for compliments. 

Considering the part of England that Alexx is from I can understand fully why, even though she is probably one of the hottest females I've seen, she is self-consious. She is from a highly conservative part that doesn't look too kindly on Alternative Culture.

boy oh boy was this process a pain in the ass. It'll be so worth it when the fursuit is done though!

N4h775r.jpg

9lHwUdi.jpg

c0wLMUe.jpg

Protip, wear shitty cloths, then cover yourself in a layer of paper towels, -then- do the tape. You will get poked with scissors way less that way.

edit: that said...it is weirdly satisfying to emerge from your duct tape cocoon as a sweaty naked person o3o

Edited by MuttButt
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, MuttButt said:

boy oh boy was this process a pain in the ass. It'll be so worth it when the fursuit is done though!

N4h775r.jpg

9lHwUdi.jpg

c0wLMUe.jpg

Protip, wear shitty cloths, then cover yourself in a layer of paper towels, -then- do the tape. You will get poked with scissors way less that way.

edit: that said...it is weirdly satisfying to emerge from your duct tape cocoon as a sweaty naked person o3o

And here we have a furfag in it's natural habitat...it has wrapped itself in a shell to begin its transmurmation, watch as it emerges from its silvery covering. In the coming months the furries transmurrmation will be complete as it becomes its fursona in full form.

(Dat ass tho)

• Like 11

15 hours ago, MuttButt said:

I'm always pleasantly surprised by how many of you furfags wind up being hot IRL >:3

Same here my friend, your one of them too ;)

2 hours ago, Brass said:

You actually look like a cool guy. 

Why thank you :)

1 hour ago, MuttButt said:

Hope that's worth all your trouble xD

On 1/10/2016 at 7:13 AM, Alexxx-Returns said:

IMG_1674.JPG.5c9916ecb1a6a59b48920d7be65

Meh.

I love your hair Alex, very original and vibrant ^_^

1 hour ago, Onnes said:

I had to generate a new photo for a seminar presentation, so I figured I'd put a version here so I can make proper beard references. Also to remind myself that I have no idea how to photograph people or pose for photos.

uPcoOas.thumb.jpg.81420a19c3aa6267d29418

Works for me (most of the time, the other part of the time it makes me look like a dead-eyed zombie.)

• Like 2

On 1/4/2016 at 3:30 AM, Misomie said:

I was scrolling through replies and noticed that you look like a fuzzy version of my boyfriend. I showed him and he insisted on me replying with his mugshot. I guess mine will have to wait.

-snip-

xD You know, I have to agree with this. I do see the similarities. But I have trimmed my beard up a little so I may have to post another mugshot here soon. 

image.thumb.jpg.14bafb9d9cb8e1a6b434c4edimage.thumb.jpg.39d0cb14192cc6dfcc7bd86fimage.thumb.jpg.09950cc597baea4ed32d9ee8image.thumb.jpg.bd3c3f5150658c2be764e9c6image.jpg

Goddamn sideways pictures.

Went to the symphony with some friends about a month ago, couldn't decide between glasses or no glasses for this outfit. (Sidenote, I really need a new pair of glasses.)

Edited by Astrium
  • Like 7