The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

I loved my fucking outfit so much but the RIBBONS KEPT FRAYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I was suiting at DeVos kids and family expo and it was so fun. I sat down to get a picture with a kid and like 10 other kids came up at the same time and swarmed me with cute. 

12540727_444147565780669_595491244452107965_n.jpg

943820_444147505780675_7655436487871967931_n.jpg

• Like 11

17 hours ago, MuttButt said:

omg you're adorable

Awwwww thanks man ^_^

7 hours ago, Caledonian said:

you play golf? or just the cap?

Its my dads hat but I've played golf for several years. Not so much recently but still I can drive a ball 180 yards if that gives some perspective

Just now, Augmented Husky said:

Its my dads hat but I've played golf for several years. Not so much recently but still I can drive a ball 180 yards if that gives some perspective

I see! I spend a lot of time in golf clubhouses, tried to play before but it's not for me :/ my mom plays golf though and she enjoys my company. so I guess I'm a caddy.

8 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

I see! I spend a lot of time in golf clubhouses, tried to play before but it's not for me :/ my mom plays golf though and she enjoys my company. so I guess I'm a caddy.

Oh that's alright, maybe try crochet xD I remember being a caddy for my dad when I didn't do so well. After a few months I got better and played. Ever since its been a sort of father son bonding thing ^_^

On 1/24/2016 at 2:26 PM, MissFleece said:

I loved my fucking outfit so much but the RIBBONS KEPT FRAYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I was suiting at DeVos kids and family expo and it was so fun. I sat down to get a picture with a kid and like 10 other kids came up at the same time and swarmed me with cute. 

12540727_444147565780669_595491244452107965_n.jpg

943820_444147505780675_7655436487871967931_n.jpg

Oh geez Fleece that is a cute fursuit!

And DeVos Place? You live in Grand Rapids? Damn, you should come suiting on the other side of the state here in the ghetto corner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Lee said:

Oh geez Fleece that is a cute fursuit!

And DeVos Place? You live in Grand Rapids? Damn, you should come suiting on the other side of the state here in the ghetto corner.

I live near kalamazoo though, so close. You near detroit? I'm going to a bowling thing near there in February 

17 hours ago, MissFleece said:

I live near kalamazoo though, so close. You near detroit? I'm going to a bowling thing near there in February 

Geez you guys. @evan goes to Western Michigan in Kzoo, and Fay V goes there as well as a grad student... it's like all the FAF members are in kzoo except for me.

Also, I always go to that "bowling thing" every month except for February because of a convention! I may miss you! ;_;

9 hours ago, Caledonian said:

image.jpg

I like how the only steampunk on you right now is the goggles and hat. "Come on guys I have to dress like a casual some of the time I can't maintain that dapper swag 24/7!"

Where did you pick up those goggles though?

Edited by Crazy Lee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Geez you guys. @evan goes to Western Michigan in Kzoo, and Fay V goes there as well as a grad student... it's like all the FAF members are in kzoo except for me.

Also, I always go to that "bowling thing" every month except for February because of a convention! I may miss you! ;_;

kzoo is cool :P

and that sucks. 

13 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

I like how the only steampunk on you right now is the goggles and hat. "Come on guys I have to dress like a casual some of the time I can't maintain that dapper swag 24/7!"

Where did you pick up those goggles though?

I actually dress casual most of the time, i simply dont have enough money to always dress as fancy.

the goggles, i bought a simple pair on Elf Fantasy Fair a few years ago. I modified them myself.

52 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

EMAILS DON'T LIE, I SAW WHAT YOU SAID :V

to be fair, a fair number of pictures here really don't look that bad, though

I brushed away the fingerprints, evidence is gone. :) But even if you did, I told it like I saw it, I regret nothing. Of course they do, so long as by "fair number" you mean extremely small number.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Lemon, I'm surprised that as a mod, you're actually taking his comments literally. xD

Oh yeah I'm taking everything very seriously, y'all. Everyone continue posting as normally. 

2 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Not when your dealing with a professional, which DumCum is (how I know, do not ask). He would deal with your tactic in the same way that Bender from Breakfast Club likely would, by persistence. ;)

Can't argue with proof lmao

6 minutes ago, Sylver said:

I'll remove this in 20-30 minutes. I don't like having my photo anywhere (deactivated my FB long ago).

Note: I'm taking deamphetamine for ADHD, hence why my pupils are dilated. This was taken using a shitty camera.

-snip-

Rumour has it my chin can cut people.

Huh. You're skinnier and younger than I expected.
I blame your avatar

Edited by ChaosCalix