The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

This is me at work... Doing husky things. 

Taken by my mate Mitha :)  (see above, hehe)

image.jpg

That's very cool. I'm a fan of flight sims and I almost became a fighter pilot myself (Damned be my blood pressure) so flying is close to my heart and I appreciate and envy the hell out of pilots. You're a cool dude.

You look less obnoxious than I expected :V

I'm actually very polite and quiet in real life

Well well well :P

sorry there's a height requirement :^)

I didn't expect a beard. Though to be fair, I didn't know what to expect.

i started growing one when I was younger because I kept getting mistaken for a girl, now I just keep it because beards are cool

• Like 1

I used to be mistaken for an adult when I was with my mother. We were shopping once and were queueing at the bottle shop and they thought I was the one buying. I was 15. ಠ__ಠ

It must have balanced out later though because when I was around 23 people I knew years ago said it looked like I had aged backwards.

I used to be mistaken for an adult when I was with my mother. We were shopping once and were queueing at the bottle shop and they thought I was the one buying. I was 15. ಠ__ಠ

It must have balanced out later though because when I was around 23 people I knew years ago said it looked like I had aged backwards.

My family looks younger than we are. I get mistaken for someone in high school or like an 18-year-old a lot, and I'm fucking 24. It's not too bad, but I hate saying "I'm 24" and having people be like "no really, stop joking, how old are you really?" It loses it's charm after the 20th time.

*sigh* fuck it, why not

I'm going to delete this post sometime in the next 24 hours. I don't like pictures of myself being on the internet =/

Hidden Content

How do you not find it absolutely infuriating staring at your own hair? Every time mine gets in my vision I'm tempted to cut it off right there and then.

My family looks younger than we are. I get mistaken for someone in high school or like an 18-year-old a lot, and I'm fucking 24. It's not too bad, but I hate saying "I'm 24" and having people be like "no really, stop joking, how old are you really?" It loses it's charm after the 20th time.

Have you ever walked past a highschool and had a teacher start yelling at you to come back? It's weirdly satisfying.

I'm an utter klutz when it comes to anything cosmetic. I suck at hair, makeup, everythinggggggg.

if you get your hair like that I can teach you! 

When it comes to make up, I'm shit at that too. I learned from drag queen make up tutorials :/ 

I cry when I pluck my eyebrows, I can't do this femininity bullshit.