The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

3 hours ago, Augmented Husky said:

Man, the number of all these handsome and pretty people amaze me.

btw me in Puerto Rico a few months back. Truth be old I was a little afraid of the Iguana but hey well worth it ^w^

IMG_20160213_093510.jpg

You already showed us that pic. I certainly wouldn't forget one as adorable as that

3 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

You already showed us that pic. I certainly wouldn't forget one as adorable as that

I had a very strange feeling of familiarity when posting it such that I....thought i might have posted it way back. But to to way back in time shooting arrows in the dark to find it would have been a waste of time at least for me anyway :P At first I was scare cuz when I saw you confirmed that as a brief notification I was like "Aw darn now a mod is going to come down hard on me or something >.<"  Anywhose yeah I vividly remember how that one was shot. When my mom wanted to take a photo of me here some really rough and somewhat crazy looking dude just came by with the iguana. I hesitated but then remembered the thing is vegan and for the moment mostly asleep even when the guy had picked it up. I took a few seconds to not be so freaked out of a somewhat harmless iguana made myself smile as best I could and then boom. One Instagram saturation filter later here's the photo you see now ^w^

P.S: the crazy guy panhandled my dad for money after the shot which he gave. Looking back at it I'd thank the guy tbh for making a good shot so much better

• Like 1

Everything about my bike needed repairing

Presenting you: American chopper: Bike Edition

bikechopper rotate.jpg

Hauling this bike 5 stories to apartment was a real ass of a job to do but I'd say it was worth it. Saved 50€ since I didn't have to take it to repair shop.

The whole process took about 4 hours and for the longest time my fingers had axel grease and glue stains on it. Eww.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I've never heard of that!! I bet it tastes great

Apparently the English name for a cactus fruit is a prickly pear.  It's still fruits from cacti so i think it's cactus fruit.

It's a popular kind of fruit in north africa and latin america. The taste somewhere between pear and orange and very juicy

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

@Caledonian

Where I'm from prickly pear cactus grew everywhere, it was the variety with almost juice on the inside after a thin layer of flesh not the meaty ones you buy at the hispanic supermarkets.

Delicious and vibrant, seems like it would be a good dye color.

I had some of that on my trip to the Grand Canyon; interesting stuff!

13 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Wait? "Jam" is an English word, isn't it? Did i accidentally use the dutch word?

It's like marmalade without the hard bits

Jam (n) : 1 - A spread or preserve made from fruit (strawberry jam)
2 - A sticky predicament (I'm in a jam)
Jam (v) : 1 - To pack into a tight space (I jammed it in there)
2 - to play improv music with a group of musicians (jam session, we jammed, we be jammin)
3 - To become stuck (traffic jam, jammed machine, jammed phone lines, jammed copier)

Also, two of them at once:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

I had some of that on my trip to the Grand Canyon; interesting stuff!

I'm serious when I say it is everywhere, go down in SW Oklahoma or another place they grow and they are EVERYWHERE because nobody bothers picking them. I mean its like delicious jam juice with seeds.

I'd use a canvas bad and tongs if you had them though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

I'm serious when I say it is everywhere, go down in SW Oklahoma or another place they grow and they are EVERYWHERE because nobody bothers picking them. I mean its like delicious jam juice with seeds.

I'd use a canvas bad and tongs if you had them though.

I LOVE Prickly Pear! There are so many growing near my HQ. Have you tried cooking the pad itself?

prickly-pear-pads-cooking_br-wm-r.jpg

It's a little slimy, depending on how you prepare it, but it has a very interesting taste. I like it with Yucca Flowers simmered and cooked in a garlic sauce.

yucca12.jpg

-----

I went for a nice run today!

20160913_112647-01.jpeg

Visited a small plant nursery.

20160913_123033-01.jpeg

And made a couple laps around the lake.

Overall it was a BEAUTIFUL day.

• Like 12

On 9/12/2016 at 7:43 PM, Mr. Fox said:

Only if you want to look like a drag queen. :v

priscilla.jpg

or...you know...if you want to highlight, exaggerate, or hide certain aspects of your facial features to look good, just like girls do...but in a man-oriented way

maxresdefault.jpg

micheal1-web-blog-1000x550.jpg

gallery-1444749088-jake-fake-before-after-makeup.jpg

images.jpg

There's legit no reason why they cant? Its just a culturally made status symbol for females, but male celebrities and movie stars get it done all the time which contributes to their look of flawlessness despite being average people

On 9/12/2016 at 8:01 PM, Mr. Fox said:

I don't know, are they? To me it's no different than putting on a fursuit and cosplaying...  

Makeup exaggerrated to a feminine degree and made to look like a woman stage show character would be cosplaying, but otherwise not really. Sometimes guys just look feminized.

59bcd4ac6bb55b7fb188cddb09163ae2.jpg

833d7af8a2c4772e2d41cf17c941fd92.jpg

...or really good in guyliner

44.jpg

And drag queens are p hot too21-reasons-why-courtney-act-is-the-drag-queen-of--2-28708-1441886661-3_dblbig.jpg

TL;DR Pizza rolls not gender rolls, check ur privlidge sh*tlord

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Saxon said:

I'm glad that there is no expectation that men should wear makeup, if I'm honest.

Well yeah, Im not saying there SHOULD be an expectation for men, just that if men wanted to take up the option it isnt necessarily something to condescend them for, like women who choose not to do makeup.

22 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Stuff

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know; but it was just a joke (albeit a poorly executed one) demonstrating an extreme case scenario and the use of makeup on the male gender, it's not something worth perpetrating drama over. Never over-analyze a joke. There was no ill intent towards any group or beliefs...  

I can break this down a little more if you want to take it to PM, don't want to upset the moms (the mods)...  

10 hours ago, Saxon said:

I'm glad that there is no expectation that men should wear makeup, if I'm honest.

You say that like it's a bad thing (see what I did there?).

On 9/16/2016 at 9:16 PM, Mr. Fox said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know; but it was just a joke (albeit a poorly executed one) demonstrating an extreme case scenario and the use of makeup on the male gender, it's not something worth perpetrating drama over. Never over-analyze a joke. There was no ill intent towards any group or beliefs...  

I can break this down a little more if you want to take it to PM, don't want to upset the moms (the mods)...  

You say that like it's a bad thing (see what I did there?).

Fair nuff Im just being an edgy tumblr tier twat is all :Y Im passionate about my sexy mens