The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I don't know if I like this one. I don't think I do, it shows off the weird shape of my head. Hair is nice though.

HOLY SHIT all that to rotate a god damn image.

What kind of magic did you use to get the picture to orient correctly ? xD

On 9/15/2016 at 10:43 PM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

...or really good in guyliner

> "guyliner"
Guys have eyes too, though. "Eyeliner" is literally a contraction of "eye" and "liner." There's nothing gender-specific about the term, whatsoever.

Anyway, I went camping.
I'm going camping in another like 3 days, to the same place, but it's nice. Up in the mountains, spots are isolated, and it's not a glorified RV park. No internet access, and no hookups, like camping's meant to be.

tumblr_odrpfugEiu1sonvd0o1_1280_22.png
tumblr_odrpe3H7nk1sonvd0o1_1280-2.png

The SO and I ended up finding a hiking trail that goes up through the woods, which was nice.
I also ended up beating the bark off a tree branch so I could make a walking stick.

I need to redye my hair.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

@WolfNightV4X1

Oh my gush your animals are so fluffy.
I have a couple of pictures I will send you soon, just been super busy. Might post the one here if you wish.

:)

Kid was never actually my dog, sadly. We adopted him for like a day after I found him wandering some neighborhoods, took him to the vet to check for chip but they didnt find any, they kept calling him kid so  I decided to stick with calling him that :P

I was wary to post another picture I have with him since Im not wearing anything (I dont wear clothes at home) but Im technically covered by dog so its not inherently bad (and besides 6tails can get away with shirtless pic so why not?)

q1uyS25.jpg

For being a pom he's a big ass dog and was super sweet and chill. I miss that dog, but alas, Im not quite ready to keep a dog. I have these two to take care of for now

53eEKwj.jpg

Anyways would love to see the pics if ya get a chance to PM :) Would be cool to see

• Like 5

On 9/20/2016 at 3:30 PM, Caledonian said:

Work selfie

IMG-20160920-WA0000.jpeg

I love it when Cale posts a normal pic without the dapper steampunk stuff. It's all like "Who's this non-dapper person!"

J/k though, you look great. Just not as fancied up.

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

q1uyS25.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's too bad you're somewhere far away, I would have considered adopting the FUCK out of that dog. Oh god.

Also, naked Wolf lololol.

22 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

I love it when Cale posts a normal pic without the dapper steampunk stuff. It's all like "Who's this non-dapper person!"

J/k though, you look great. Just not as fancied up.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's too bad you're somewhere far away, I would have considered adopting the FUCK out of that dog. Oh god.

Also, naked Wolf lololol.

Yeah me too :( The owner was subsequently putting him up for adoption because they had a new baby and he was being aggressive

and only half anyways :v Im wearing pants and have dogshirt so...decided 'fuck it why not?' lol. I really just wanted to show the size comparison of dog, haha

4 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Yeah me too :( The owner was subsequently putting him up for adoption because they had a new baby and he was being aggressive

and only half anyways :v Im wearing pants and have dogshirt so...decided 'fuck it why not?' lol. I really just wanted to show the size comparison of dog, haha

Huge for a pom. But it's probably 90% fluff as usual.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I was wary to post another picture I have with him since Im not wearing anything (I dont wear clothes at home) but Im technically covered by dog so its not inherently bad (and besides 6tails can get away with shirtless pic so why not?)

q1uyS25.jpg

Are you male or female? I'm not sure anymore

On 9/22/2016 at 1:20 AM, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Are you male or female? I'm not sure anymore

Wolfnight is wolf...

9 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

Anyways, super fluffy puppy. Never seen a Pomeranian that huge. Why can't they all be big dog sized??? That is adorable! You need to mail me that dog >:(

If you want a huge pom, get a keeshund. It's the same group as poms but huge. Saw a keeshund/pom mix that was about 30 pounds and gentle and sweet as anything.

• Like 1

Dear God. Either the sleep deprivation has finally driven me into madness, or the entire world has turned sideways.

Edited by MuttButt
this was a lot less dumb when I thought this was going underneath the last two posts and not on its own page RIP
  • Like 4