The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

I have come to the conclusion that all furries are cute. 

I don't know about that.... Didn't you see any of the RF2015 tweets? ;3

Also, figured I'd post another picture. It's a LITTLE better than the last one. And this shirt is a lot closer to what my 'sona wears.

1wPO66d.jpg

• Like 1

Ohh, I remember we had to dissect a cow's eye in science class. That was...yeesh...

the worst thing I've ever had to dissect was a starfish, it was like some alien creature the way its insides look... I'll never see Patrick Star the same way again...

Another common trend I'm noticing in here is people seem to always look kinda like how I thought they would. Or they have similarities to their OCs.

Anyone else notice this?

Edited by Kaizy

Another common trend I'm noticing in here is people seem to always look kinda like how I thought they would. Or they have similarities to their OCs.

Anyone else notice this?

I didn't notice it until one of my friends pointed out I looked exactly like he expected, because of my sona.
Which for the record, was a total surprise as no one who has drawn him has any idea what I look like.

Edit: By "it", I mean how many people in the thread, not just with myself, assuming I'm in that list of people for anyone other than my friend who pointed it out to me.

Edited by ChaosCalix

Anyone else notice this?

All of these faces, besides the ones I've already seen on the old forums, have thrown me for a loop. I suck at guessing faces prior to seeing them