The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

6 hours ago, Saxon said:

>> insert SD card into SD card slot of computer or card reader.

>> copy desired image to documents and rename.

>> open file with MSpaint

>> Top left menu bar, open the rotate options pane.

>> Rotate image to correct orientation.

>> Save

Estimated time spent: 2 minutes.

Dudebro we know how to post just aint nobody got time for that :v

Besides, the issue has nothing to do with the image being sideways as its already originally rightside up, mobile just like to rotate images for some reason

• Like 1

I got a dinner date and we're meeting up in 15min!! I'm excited! First time using a dating app, so I was a little scared. Anyway, did my makeup for the occasion. Also, some unrelated news, I hit my goal weight this week at 115lbs, so this date is my cheat day, lol. 

ic-9159.jpg

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, MissFleece said:

I got a dinner date and we're meeting up in 15min!! I'm excited! First time using a dating app, so I was a little scared. Anyway, did my makeup for the occasion. Also, some unrelated news, I hit my goal weight this week at 115lbs, so this date is my cheat day, lol. 

[Truncated]

Good luck! You look perfect; I'm sure you'll have fun!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MissFleece said:

ic-9159.jpg

You look beautiful. Have fun on your date! 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2016 at 7:53 AM, Chaosmasterdelta said:

There should be a thread where photoshop things get done to the pics people post here. I already have one photoshopified pic ready.

Except how about we don't, because that's fucking creepy.

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

-clip-

So I did a little guard work.

For once not improv, as most of the work was lifted from here

Really like the flip you've done at 30 seconds in, that was a pretty powerful throw leading into it! Nailing the catch was pretty wicked too, mwaha. :P So is this a form of dancing, or are you in like a marching band at all? 

Very entertaining either way! :) 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Moogle said:

Really like the flip you've done at 30 seconds in, that was a pretty powerful throw leading into it! Nailing the catch was pretty wicked too, mwaha. :P So is this a form of dancing, or are you in like a marching band at all? 

Very entertaining either way! :) 

Thanks x3

I am (or was, since I didn't go to uni this year), in my uni's guard (colorguard- a form of choreographed dancing that combines equipment work and dance of all types!) x3

IMG_20161021_133350.jpg

This is my weekend, at a cannabis industry conference in Denver, where Friday and Saturday I'm presenting my company's services, which marijuana dispensaries can use to sell their stuff while bypassing banks and credit cards that typically block them.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Rassah said:

This is my weekend, at a cannabis industry conference in Denver, where Friday and Saturday I'm presenting my company's services, which marijuana dispensaries can use to sell their stuff while bypassing banks and credit cards that typically block them.

Did you tell them about your coffee table?

@Rabbit Head wat a qt~

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rabbit Head said:

One is kitchen. Yes I know my hair. It's a mohawk I'm too lazy to gel up and might just get rid of soon.

IMG_20161021_231419899.jpg

one in bed.

20161021_223235.jpg

Annd of course, the mighty philosopher. He knows what you've done.

20161021_223324.jpg

At last! We see the head behind the rabbit, and it looks good! :D

6 hours ago, Rassah said:

IMG_20161021_133350.jpg

If I attend one of your cons and see your show, can I go afterwards and have you sign my bitcoin? :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

If I attend one of your cons and see your show, can I go afterwards and have you sign my bitcoin? :P

If you do, I'll take you along to after parties to fancy restaurants to meet and hang out with semi-famous people. Last year I sat across the table from one of the co-creators of Starfox.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rassah said:

If you do, I'll take you along to after parties to fancy restaurants to meet and hang out with semi-famous people. Last year I sat across the table from one of the co-creators of Starfox.

;w; Aw omg, I was joking but now Im jelly...I wanna hang with the cool kids

11 hours ago, Rassah said:

IMG_20161021_133350.jpg

dude

weed

lmao

• Like 3