The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

23 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Tbh I think our cultural taboos about what skin can be exposed are just as weird as the taboos that exist in middle eastern culture about exposed female hair.

*shrug*

I'm not exactly above subscribing to those taboos myself, I guess.

Not everyone is gay and want to see people wearing nothing. Not much taboo in that.

If I open this thread in a public place I'd rather not have people think I browse even weirder forums than these already are.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Vae said:

Got some bitchin ass lipgloss a few days ago that matches my haircolor perfectly.

tumblr_ohug1eCD6x1sonvd0o1_1280_2.pngtumblr_ohug1wBmIR1sonvd0o1_1280_2.png

I'm not usually a brandwhore, but goddamn I love the vibrancy of what Nyx puts out.

Holy fuck, that blue came out really good and seems even. I'm assuming you lightened your natural a litSqtle bit and then put the blue color on root to ends?

On 12/6/2016 at 1:57 PM, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

You do know autorotation is a thing, right?

Yes I do. You still end up dropping way faster than with fixed wings, giving you way less time to react, and you also lose your yaw control, since the back propeller is responsible for that.

6 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

@Revates Did you enjoy all the snow? Was it the first time you've seen it?

And you guys were so close and I didn't get to meet you. Oh well.

I loved the snow, I ran out in my singlet when Evan told me it was snowing. And it was the first time I've seen it, I'm really glad that we got to spend some time in the snow, it as a lotta fun!

• Like 1

You can peer into the void, lingering, turning, vanishing. It is not I who is he, but it is the collective of all our consciousnesses together as one greater body of vast knowledge. On the shore of the cosmic ocean lies a beacon of light, a shimmer of hope in the dark galaxy. 

In all seriousness, I'm just having too much fun playing around with clothing. I shall forever be a mystery.

20161218_020623.jpg
20161218_022329.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/17/2016 at 6:31 AM, Revates said:

Here's a couple pics of @evan and I together on my trip to visit him in the USA!

Df9a8Wr.jpg

Sweet shirt dude.

1 hour ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

LocDm0z.gif

Yep, i still do enjoy making stupid gifs of myself

You need a gif of you dropping it and/or hitting yourself with it.

Then it'd be stupid.

Stupidly funny.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2016 at 9:24 PM, Revates said:

I loved the snow, I ran out in my singlet when Evan told me it was snowing. And it was the first time I've seen it, I'm really glad that we got to spend some time in the snow, it as a lotta fun!

You only say that because you've never had to drive through the worst of it.

25 minutes ago, Joshi said:

New outift 

I love the arm parts!

On 15-12-2016 at 10:17 PM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

You just genderbended again :P

I like the glasses though, and the hair swoop

I wonder what you think my gender actually is.

Funnily enough, there's no actual glass in these glasses. They're fakes.

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Joshi said:

New outift IMG_20161214_133322.jpg

Joshiiii your hairs gotten so dang long!

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 4:42 AM, Caledonian said:

I wonder what you think my gender actually is.

Funnily enough, there's no actual glass in these glasses. They're fakes.

Arent you like steampunkin?

...nah you just seem like a very fluid girl who just can present whichever way she/xir fucking wants and still look badass :P

Also yes despite fake glasses being fake thick glasses are still pretty cool to wear...I have a weird thick framed glasses fetish I suppose :v

• Like 1

On 21-12-2016 at 0:32 PM, Joshi said:

Hallo!

A bit. Probably not too long since I can't seem to keep up with forums very well.

Aww, please linger a bit!

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Arent you like steampunkin?

...nah you just seem like a very fluid girl who just can present whichever way she/xir fucking wants and still look badass :P

19th century scotkin.

You actually got me right well. Well done :P

17 minutes ago, U-235 said:

kool, you're both really cute by the way. Where are you from originally since you mentioned you'd come to the US to visit him?

Thank you! <3 >////< I came over from Australia! So it was a pretty huge trek :3

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, U-235 said:

Wow, that is quite a flight over. Are you planning on possibly moving to the US or him moving to Australia?

Oh our current plan is to have a trip each year until we both finish our degrees and then I'll move to the United States! :3

• Like 2

Just now, Revates said:

Oh our current plan is to have a trip each year until we both finish our degrees and then I'll move to the United States! :3

That's awesome for you two. I wish you the best of luck with getting your degrees and a happy future together in the US! If you happen to stop by the deep south for some reason (though honestly I don't know why many people would lol) then go on through Atlanta. We've got Fur weekend in Atlanta.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, U-235 said:

That's awesome for you two. I wish you the best of luck with getting your degrees and a happy future together in the US! If you happen to stop by the deep south for some reason (though honestly I don't know why many people would lol) then go on through Atlanta. We've got Fur weekend in Atlanta.

Thanks, I appreciate it. If I ever do stop by Atlanta I'll make sure to stop by the furmeet (I had to google where atlanta was x3).

• Like 1