The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

On 1/17/2017 at 5:19 PM, AzraelRhincon said:

NEW CELLPHONE!

This, is, like, the first actually good Photo I've taken in ages (talking about pixelation and lighting etc):

~snip~

QUANTUM T-SHIRRRRT.

Yes. 

On 1/16/2017 at 1:39 AM, Jtrekkie said:

~photos~

Only saw the last one, but I thought the dog was growing out of you :v

2 minutes ago, AleuLeLoup said:

I'm transmale.

Yep. Lots of things happened in my absence of the interwebs

Ah, that explains why so many of us had the same impression. I hope things are going well for you; gotta say that you make a pretty handsome fellow too.

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

Ah, that explains why so many of us had the same impression. I hope things are going well for you; gotta say that you make a pretty handsome fellow too.

*embarrassed squeaking noises* >///< thank you

honestly i always thought you were pretty attractive too like damn, jealous.

WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME

I gotta do the thing with the assignments and the school. I was just checking in and clarifying up things

9 hours ago, AleuLeLoup said:

I'm transmale.

Yep. Lots of things happened in my absence of the interwebs

*brofists*

Same here, dude. (I wouldnt normally mention that but most people here know me before my transition, its kind of a part of my history, new people know me as just male)

You changed well over time. GG. Hope it did you good.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

*brofists*

Same here, dude. (I wouldnt normally mention that but most people here know me before my transition, its kind of a part of my history, new people know me as just male)

You changed well over time. GG. Hope it did you good.

Thank you. (Wow I always thought you were male too >.>) 

It actually did do me good. I'm more comfortable with myself as a person. A few weeks ago I got the greenlight from my psych therapist to commence hormone therapy. Once I get my tax refund I'll be changing my name and seeing an endocrinologist. I'm pretty stoked tbh.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2017 at 0:41 AM, Jerry said:

Wow. I never would've guessed! O.o

I'm always amazed by how well transgender people can match their appearance to their gender. It's almost uncanny.

Sometimes it's not very hard, both males and females contain the same traits in different quantities, so a transperson just presents with the traits closer to what they are by enhancing their already masculine/feminine traits more. 

Most people just need a tad bit of biological help (hormones for body/facial structure) and social/cultural priming (men/womens clothes), and that will put you anywhere from androgynous territory to gendered territory

• Like 1

Turn that frown upside down, @Chaosmasterdelta ! 😄 Y'know what I just noticed? How you managed to incorporate that unique bit of frontal hair you've got into your character (I'm totally diggin' the look!). Gives off a cartoony and almost clown-like vibe. Awesome shirt btw, been meaning to get myself at least one Pokemon shirt/hoodie for awhile now - preferably something with Glaceon on it. 

I'm still SUPER jealous of your Disney trip, @Augmented Husky. That's most certainly the best shot of you and Pluto; so blissful! Gorgeous smile from ye' too. ♥️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moogle said:

Turn that frown upside down, @Chaosmasterdelta ! 😄 Y'know what I just noticed? How you managed to incorporate that unique bit of frontal hair you've got into your character (I'm totally diggin' the look!). Gives off a cartoony and almost clown-like vibe. Awesome shirt btw, been meaning to get myself at least one Pokemon shirt/hoodie for awhile now - preferably something with Glaceon on it. 

I think @WolfNightV4X1 was the one who came up with that part. I also didnt notice it and thought that it was just a cute touch he added.

Also, Im always frowning. I can give you a convincing fake smile if you want though.

btw thats my 2nd pokemon shirt.

21 minutes ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

I think @WolfNightV4X1 was the one who came up with that part. I also didnt notice it and thought that it was just a cute touch he added.

Also, Im always frowning. I can give you a convincing fake smile if you want though.

btw thats my 2nd pokemon shirt.

Haha! I didnt realize you and the character I helped make for you had the same frontal hair fluff x3, that's kinda cute, good catch on Moogle's part

Couple weeks ago I went to a Rocky Horror shadow cast showing. The only one I know of in the state. This where they actually have people who dress like the characters and recreate the movie in front of the screen. Props are thrown.

rockyhorror1.jpg

rockyhorror2.jpgR

Me with the official Frank and Riff-Raff

rockyhorror4.jpg

And me with the official Rocky.

It's the first time I've done it since high school and it was quite fun.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Here's a picture from a few weeks ago, taken at my friend's house.P0PvLtj.jpg

All those props are a big mishmash of decades. If you hadn't specified what time this picture was taken I would have assumed you were a time traveler.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

>:[ What d9 you think I am, a filthy FUZZY :D? Of course I did!

Sorry, m9, I furgot you're above us murry purry furries.

20170216_223737.jpgFine Phoenixed, put the image sideways. I fixed it, but you're going to go sulk harder than I do, so fine.

So I got a new jacket! As well as, jeans and shirts.
The coveted black denim jacket that I was trying to find. Fits me perfectly too.

Plus, ordered a glitch mob pin for it, hopefully it'll arive soon.

So, do I look enough like an edgy/angsty teen yet? 

• Like 3

16806761_10210177496086521_8465147735004975603_n.jpg

Yesterday I rented out a vehicle for the first time ever. Even more incredible, it was a big(ish) vehicle! With no back window! And even more incredible, my parents weren't authorised to drive it, just me!

This surely is a sign that I'm finally adulting properly.

(By the way, I do have eyebrows, they're just very well hidden. You can see them if you look hard enough for them)

• Like 6