The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

@Amiir: Ohh....quite the looker, aren't you? =w=

You look good too Vaer ;D

@ Luca: You look rather cute. You taken? Lawl just kidding, but only about the taken part

Edited by Guest

No i am not Santa and yes i did the fursona from a self portrait, and depends on what you mean by magic? i do turn water into wine, with juice and a bit of fermenting of course.

I am only a mere fifty something. Alright 57 in January ... see not that old.  Yea i know old enough to be most of your parents or some grandparents age. 

I said i was a graymuzzle! 

• Like 1

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 7:55 AM, Yarra said:

This is awesome.   Lotions, bones, and capes. What con was this at?

It was either Phoenix Comic Con or Arizona Fur Con in 2013, I don't remember which because he was at both.

Edited by Zaraphayx
  • Like 3

So, the convention was this weekend and I had a blast! I cropped my friend out as I don't think she'd like being posted somewhere without knowing, but I did want to show how my Elphaba turned out.

If I ever do it again, I do want to recreate the proper dress instead of going casual, though.

WICKED.thumb.png.3a9d325cffc05995cf20dfb

Thanks, and since you asked anyway not right now. I'm working on it though.

Whoever will have you is gonna be a lucky girl/guy (don't know your preference so)

Edited by Guest

It was either Phoenix Comic Con or Arizona Fur Con in 2013, I don't remember which because he was at both.

Also here's a picture of me in my +5 robe of shitposting attempting to smile like a goon.

myface2.jpg

anyone ever tell you you look like a skinny Terry Gilliam?

No i am not Santa and yes i did the fursona from a self portrait, and depends on what you mean by magic? i do turn water into wine, with juice and a bit of fermenting of course.

You ever brew any beer?? I want to brew some sours/saisons real bad

ugh I hate taking pictures of myself but I guess if I'm gonna post in this thread might as well, literally the only pic I have of me lol

2wr36lz.jpg?2

• Like 1

Nordo (my mate) has been teaching me how to fly :)

image.jpg

Doing a walk around with out hitting your head on a 172 must be neat....but I bet you need a step stool to check the oil and tank sumps. :P

I was forever bumping into things on the 152 (the Cessna you wear!)

mdf.thumb.jpg.f258a57c1d4c6b30de0c755d11

This is my "you've got 3 minutes to make your case or I'm calling security" work face.     People say I don't look a day over 65. :V

Doing a walk around with out hitting your head on a 172 must be neat....but I bet you need a step stool to check the oil and tank sumps. :P

I was forever bumping into things on the 152 (the Cessna you wear!)

mdf.thumb.jpg.f258a57c1d4c6b30de0c755d11

This is my "you've got 3 minutes to make your case or I'm calling security" work face.     People say I don't look a day over 65. :

It's actually a 206