Hey gaiz! New furry game green-lit on steam!

Zeke

4 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

One of the main backers on Patreon has backed out. I'll be talking to him on Skype soon, he's willing to talk on the record. His reasons are related to the 'developer', however.

I'm curious about this considering i noticed the steam group Klacegate while looking at the reviews. I'm really disapointed that someone who uses rpg maker mv hasn't had enough time to even practice using it correctly. One of the things i like about using XP more than VX/Ace and even MV is better mapping not blocky graphics.

Just now, RTDragon said:

I'm curious about what he has to say considering the more i read about this developer the less respect i have for him.

He keeps returning to post once in awhile to the Basic Furries fur group to try an "correct" people as well as his white knights doing the same. In the end, I don't think people would not have given two shits if Klace didn't act like a lulzcow and incorrectly flag reviews.

The positive one's keep flying in as well, but they are a bunch of garbled gunk to pity Klace for people "hating on his game"

Just now, Zeke said:

He keeps returning to post once in awhile to the Basic Furries fur group to try an "correct" people as well as his white knights doing the same. In the end, I don't think people would not have given two shits if Klace didn't act like a lulzcow and incorrectly flag reviews.

The positive one's keep flying in as well, but they are a bunch of garbled gunk to pity Klace for people "hating on his game"

I'm not surprised at all on this considering isn't that kind of frown upon on manipulating reviews on game since that is quite deceitful to customers.

1 minute ago, RTDragon said:

I'm not surprised at all on this considering isn't that kind of frown upon on manipulating reviews on game since that is quite deceitful to customers.

On top of that, there's a lot of copyright infringement on a lot of the images he uses for back drops.  The Trancy Mick shit is weird to me, though it seems that there is more to it than "Mick being a greedy son-bitch". So it's a game worth avoiding. if you have to get it, I am sure someone's posted a pirated version of it on the 'net. 

I've taken a look at the Siliconera article and only now I've noticed the ferret guy strikes a bit odd to me:

ss_0ecb3740a3317c324e345d369b3dd5307c2ed

His swollen cheeks make him look like he's constantly munching on something, literally, before zooming I though he was holding a bag of chips instead of a phone. Is it just me? O.o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valery91Thunder said:

I've taken a look at the Siliconera article and only now I've noticed the ferret guy strikes a bit odd to me:

ss_0ecb3740a3317c324e345d369b3dd5307c2ed

His swollen cheeks make him look like he's constantly munching on something, literally, before zooming I though he was holding a bag of chips instead of a phone. Is it just me? O.o

Not just you. His face needs to be a wee bit narrower. Nose is also too big as well as the ears.

1 hour ago, RTDragon said:

Also is it me or more often this style is getting popular in the fandom.

Definitely not just you. I don't like it, heh... Never liked toony styles, don't like this either.

Also:

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

Do tell!

3 hours ago, RTDragon said:

I'm curious about what he has to say considering the more i read about this developer the less respect i have for him.

PM sent

8 minutes ago, 6tails said:

I wonder what would happen if someone linked Klace to this thread. Would he register to try defending himself, or would he send his white knights into action in his stead?

Would rather not have him or his white knights here, honestly.
Also, this just in: Klace shut down his Telegram, Facebook, and has set his Twitter to private (apparently, says I've been blocked, personally)

14 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

Also, this just in: Klace shut down his Telegram, Facebook, and has set his Twitter to private (apparently, says I've been blocked, personally)

Most likely it's having something to do with all the evidence as well as the comments from the siliconera article. I would'nt be surprised if this is being talked about on other places.

I really hope he does realize that this will not make him look any better.

16 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

I wouldn't worry about that, nor would I care too much if he did. His white-knights can come. We need new sacrificial lulzcows to truly bless this place, honestly.

2 minutes ago, RTDragon said:

Most likely it's having something to do with all the evidence as well as the comments from the siliconera article. I would'nt be surprised if this is being talked about on other places.

I really hope he does realize that this will not make him look any better.

8chan has a big hand in it. As much as I despise that hive of villainy and scum, it has been useful.

13 minutes ago, 6tails said:

*laughs*

I wonder if that had anything to do with my Twitter and Facebook callouts basically stating "Yea, you fucked up, violated the CC license by not attributing, you didn't give credit to ANYONE where it was due, you ADVERTISED AND RELEASED a product and then changed the content AFTER licensing issues were presented, you screwed a Patreon backer out of their paid-for spot refund or not, and I'm pretty sure the FTC here in the USA would like a word with you regarding your illegally sold game as far as the USA is concerned."

Lawl, I'm blocked on Twitter.

He set his twitter to private so no one can see his stuff until the shitstorm passes. Also:
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/kyle-lambert-aka-klace-writer-game-developer-and-all-around-popufur-trash.15297/page-9

I thought i update this considering there are other places talking about this game while searching google about it. and of all things this popped up in a reddit Kotaku in Action. Not much but might be interesting especially the first link.

http://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/12/review-report-majorminors-furry-themes-and-story-divide-gamers/

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3w5k02/klace_the_creator_of_majorminor_a_visual_novel/?ref=readnext_8

Oh this thing? I had brief chat in IRC about this. Seems like it's basically just one big ego wank for the creater.

"Klace, the dev's character, is a pop-star in the game. Major\Minor's whole plot appears to completely revolve around him and how the player is one of the few selected people to meet the guy. Don't forget, he made a steam badge, background, and emoticon of his character, too."

BUY MY GAME AND READ ABOUT HOW COOL MY CHARACTER IS

Yeah no thanks

Edit: The start of the game seems to match Half-Life 2, haha

Edited by Lizard King
REASONS

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Oh this thing? I had brief chat in IRC about this. Seems like it's basically just one big ego wank for the creater.

BUY MY GAME AND READ ABOUT HOW COOL MY CHARACTER IS

Yeah no thanks

Edit: The start of the game seems to match Half-Life 2, haha

You can make a drinking game out of it.

"Klace has his own brand of caffeinated piss"

"Klace is so awesome in person"

"Klace is humble"

"Klace owns a lot of Japanese shit because he is a filthy Gaijin Weab"

"Klace, Klace, Klace"

From what I've heard from people that know him, he can be a condescending prick to people. If you call him out on it, you are nothing but a troll lowlife that's jelly. 

58 minutes ago, Zeke said:

From what I've heard from people that know him, he can be a condescending prick to people. If you call him out on it, you are nothing but a troll lowlife that's jelly. 

Don't even need to "know" him. Just look at his facebook account that he totally shut down and only wants to add friends on (it's actually very easy to get in to, as his friend count would suggest)

2 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

Don't even need to "know" him. Just look at his facebook account that he totally shut down and only wants to add friends on (it's actually very easy to get in to, as his friend count would suggest)

Easy just like his murrsona.

I shouldn't kick a man down like that. :V

He would have been called out on it considering someone did'nt read this.

http://rpgmaker.net/portal/development/highlights/

Huh. Didn't know that page exists.
-saves for reading later-
Never know what you might've forgotten or overlooked when it comes to game design..

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

Easy just like his murrsona.

I shouldn't kick a man down like that. :V

Maybe. But why let that stop you?

@ChaosCalix Oh it does exist as well as other similar tutorials there.

Anyhow just to update this if the review is right looks like it's not selling very well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jazzbrazz/recommended/417990/

The good thing about this is that some, if not most of the Gamer-fur community are more aware of how to spot trash when they see it and reviews are taken with a grain. 

3 hours ago, RTDragon said:

@ChaosCalix Oh it does exist as well as other similar tutorials there.

Anyhow just to update this if the review is right looks like it's not selling very well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jazzbrazz/recommended/417990/

If anyone's curious what logs the person is referring to, here they are:
http://pastebin.com/WwgVW2Zu

He claimed to be "pushing 1000 or so units a day"

Oh, and he bullshitted about being endorsed by some people who are nothing more than buzzwords for him.

1 hour ago, ChaosCalix said:

Oh, and he bullshitted about being endorsed by some people who are nothing more than buzzwords for him.

That does not surprise me.

Also, I doubt a lot of people donated to his patreon since there are a good percentage of furs with disposable incomes who's throw more than 100 bucks towards anything remotely furry.

35 minutes ago, Zeke said:

That does not surprise me.

Also, I doubt a lot of people donated to his patreon since there are a good percentage of furs with disposable incomes who's throw more than 100 bucks towards anything remotely furry.

Like those furries who will throw $150+ at Popular artists who do those fund-raisers to help them get a brand new shiny laptop or to get them something really frivolous because the regular income they get from commissions is not enough were the highest donation can decide how the picture evolves.

Those things always utterly confuse as to why they donate so much to a picture they don't even get to remotely own even if they get drawn into it.

6 minutes ago, Naesaki said:

Like those furries who will throw $150+ at Popular artists who do those fund-raisers to help them get a brand new shiny laptop or to get them something really frivolous because the regular income they get from commissions is not enough were the highest donation can decide how the picture evolves.

Those things always utterly confuse as to why they donate so much to a picture they don't even get to remotely own even if they get drawn into it.

They do. Like I can understand asking for funding to remove a tooth that's on the verge of causing severe health problems, your pet cat's vet bills, or you are stranded in bumfuck due to Greyhound being shit. Stuff like a new laptop, an expensive hoodie or fursuit? Stupid. 

2 hours ago, ChaosCalix said:

Reading this chatlog he really is delusional. Though why do furries donate money just to be in a game. I've seen this in other games considering this reminds me of undertale bonus boss So Sorry.

I'm not sure if that's a sergal or not. Hard to tell over all those flamboyant vomit inducing colours and accessories.

But if it is, I'm not entirely sure if it's prohibited to use them. I suppose that since they're not trademarked IP, anyone could use them. It's just really distasteful.

If I'm wrong though then that game could be taken out of steam and pour dosh onto Mick's pockets

On 12/26/2015 at 4:03 PM, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

I'm not sure if that's a sergal or not. Hard to tell over all those flamboyant vomit inducing colours and accessories.

But if it is, I'm not entirely sure if it's prohibited to use them. I suppose that since they're not trademarked IP, anyone could use them. It's just really distasteful.

If I'm wrong though then that game could be taken out of steam and pour dosh onto Mick's pockets

It's been discussed  and covered and it was pulled from the game due to "Mick being a greedy SOB" and not the fact that even under the CC 4.0. International-- Mick can ask for royalties if you are using his content or race for profit reasons, which includes adding your OC in a game that's for profit.

DvC has to pay a royalty fee for the use and selling of the Sergal fursuit items in their store, for instance.

Klace would have to pay a royalty fee as well if he didn't pull out the character, which I can assume that the royalty fee was too much for Klace to pay. So he backed out and told everyone an excuse to why he pulled the Sergal skittle out. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

Klace would have to pay a royalty free as well if he didn't pull out the character, which I can assume that the royalty fee was too much for Klace to pay. So he backed out and told everyone an excuse to why he pulled the Sergal skittle out. 

And he's stated he's not changing the Steam Trading Cards that involve the Sergal (and Kalibur, despite him being removed from the game too), or the promotional material, which means it's now falsely advertising something that's not in the game, which is ALSO shady.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

And he's stated he's not changing the Steam Trading Cards that involve the Sergal (and Kalibur, despite him being removed from the game too), or the promotional material, which means it's now falsely advertising something that's not in the game, which is ALSO shady.

I am surprised Kal's not going after him.