Hey gaiz! New furry game green-lit on steam!

Zeke

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to leave this up here. The links will explain themselves. The review changed and it's not pretty.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/curuskeel/recommended/417990?tscn=1454256832

Also while searching around on FA journals this one seems to be relevant on furry game makers Which is quite an alarming trend lately.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7263484/

Edited by RTDragon

On 1/17/2016 at 5:35 PM, Barnectomy said:

Ewww he hired NIIC to do the theme.

This is pretty bad, the vocals just kill it

56 minutes ago, RTDragon said:

I'm going to leave this up here. The links will explain themselves. The review changed and it's not pretty.

Also while searching around on FA journals this one seems to be relevant on furry game makers Which is quite an alarming trend lately.

I guess the Dev doesn't understand what the definition of what  'truce' means.

Edited by Maug

31 minutes ago, Maug said:

This is pretty bad, the vocals just kill it

I guess the Dev doesn't understand what the definition of what  'truce' means.

Sadly he really does'nt since those vicious rumors are actually valid criticism.  And i've mentioned this before in this thread he really does'nt know how to use rpg maker correctly. Considering his care about money. I don't think he realized that kind of harmful attitude could have on any future game developers.

1 hour ago, RTDragon said:

He does have a point. 

There are a few game makers who used their own money and resources to create their first game, and sometimes make a successful one on the second try with their own money and resources. Klace rubs me off as a person who could do it on his own dime, but prefers to take other's money just in case if his game fails.  

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

He does have a point. 

There are a few game makers who used their own money and resources to create their first game, and sometimes make a successful one on the second try with their own money and resources. Klace rubs me off as a person who could do it on his own dime, but prefers to take other's money just in case if his game fails.  

Which is sadly true here considering the recent incindent with the game Beast's Furry that just happened this month. It's not surprising that most don't do research on an user experience or history.

7 minutes ago, RTDragon said:

Which is sadly true here considering the recent incindent with the game Beast's Furry that just happened this month. It's not surprising that most don't do research on an user experience or history.

Sadly. Most furries would rather throw money at a "Furry game" instead since it is furry.

EDIT: Apparently he is rewriting the first chapter to get rid of some inconsistencies. You know what sets out a good fanfiction writer from all the rest? They have beta readers that help them with grammar, plot, and trope issues from the start to prevent a bad story getting bad reviews. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

Sadly. Most furries would rather throw money at a "Furry game" instead since it is furry.

Which is a shame.

5 minutes ago, Zeke said:

An apology...

I am going to say that at least he is owning up to it, however, we will not truly know it until he shows that he can act like a true professional after this. 

This is a good start, will it restore his PR? Who knows.

I'm a little surprised that the Dev being active in the furry community wouldn't know that a sergal is a licensed species.

4 hours ago, RTDragon said:

Yeah, been talking to Curus. Him and I are taking further, proper steps this time.
I've been absent from this drama lately, but.. yeah. Sorry. Can't keep sitting idle.

3 hours ago, RTDragon said:

To be fair, in the instance of Beast's Fury, they had EvilDog on team. He actually has experience in making games. UNFORTUNATELY, he's also an asshole, and from what I gathered, was taking far too much money from the project.

36 minutes ago, Zeke said:

An apology...

I am going to say that at least he is owning up to it, however, we will not truly know it until he shows that he can act like a true professional after this. 

Yeah, sorry, but everything before and after that apology have proven that it is completely hollow. Kyle can spin his words just fine, but his actions continue to prove he has learned nothing.

28 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

Yeah, been talking to Curus. Him and I are taking further, proper steps this time.
I've been absent from this drama lately, but.. yeah. Sorry. Can't keep sitting idle.

To be fair, in the instance of Beast's Fury, they had EvilDog on team. He actually has experience in making games. UNFORTUNATELY, he's also an asshole, and from what I gathered, was taking far too much money from the project.

Yeah, sorry, but everything before and after that apology have proven that it is completely hollow. Kyle can spin his words just fine, but his actions continue to prove he has learned nothing.

We'll see, then again...furries tend to be a stickler for drama and discord. xD

20 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

When you're running a business, professionalism should take priority.
Breaking professionalism to mock my friend after they'd made a truce? Well.

And this is a find example of what not to do Especially for someone who thinks their a developer.  In fact it's showing exactly what the link i've posted mentioned that's relevant. The reason there's not many furry related games.