Show off your fursuits/cosplays

Calemeyr

We have one of these threads for fursonas, so why not fursuits? Show off your suits or cosplays! Heads, partials, orange Neroodo tracksuits, anything!

Here's my suit from Komickrazi. She's an artistic liberty dragon suit that was sort of a fursuit version of the "egg adopt" thing. I also got an egg prop with it. Digitigrade legs and arm and chest padding. I've since sold her to a guy in Japan. See her at JMoF!

My Red XIII cosplay comes next, then I'll try to make Lucario.

image.jpeg

Here's my Red XIII suit commission. It's in the airbrushing stage now and should be complete next month. I'm taking him to Wondercon!

image.jpeg

Edited by Calemeyr
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Zeke said:

I will try to remake the head son, but I haven't had much motivation to. xD
Since LEDs are a thing now, having a druid with glow eyes would be perfect since I made it a Nelf. 

Will love to see the finished result!

By the way, everyone, that eastern dragon head is for sale along with 16 blue claws, silicone hand and feet pads, foam feet bases, and extra fabric (approx 2 yds navy, 2 yds turquoise, and 2 yds jade fleece). Would be $400. Haven't made an auction link yet, though since I'm on vacation. Fits a 22" head.

Edited by Calemeyr

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my new fullsuit I've been working on. We finished the bodysuit this week and is the first with our new style of digitigrade padding. So far I'm really happy with it! Gotta work on some heads now then I'll come back to this and get the paws and tail done. The footpaws you see are my old plantigrade ones for my toony suit I wore just for the pictures...

image.jpg

• Like 12

Here is Roark. He is my first fullsuit~ I have since purchased new (super duper awesome) claws for him and I plan to shave his face down some more when I buy a new razor and perma-shut his mouth. Tried a new jaw style and it wound up a tad crooked. Probably going to fix those whiskers as well as the metal I used is awful. While I'm at it I should rip out his eyes as I used foamies. : P (I was still fairly new at the time)

Cutie.jpg.d1d0231c7d1b2878b7c05e50ea4d09

Here is Lucario. This is the suit that got me into suit making. Bought him my first fanime several years ago and have since cut apart the body and fixed several things, however I haven't had any good pics taken since then so enjoy the old run-down body. I redid the head as well (the one shown here is inbetween the old and new head) but no longer like it as I've learned since then. I will be making a new head and set of feetpaws eventually.

Lucario5.thumb.jpg.29268a660965569ba970e

This guy I was actually working on before Roark but postponed and finished afterwards. The eyes used to be yellow and blue but you couldn't see out of them and they were made of foamies. Vision is now awesome and eyesight is super great~ (actually looking to sell this head but if I don't it's no skin off my back, lol)

CAM00493.thumb.jpg.35f817d27651c6ad2fcf8

Bought this one with my first paycheck ever. It is an older head in need of repair but is still pretty cool. I plan to turn the character into a full-blown zombie suit with blood added to the mouth and ribs sticking out.

11885329_690019497795518_515734361346227

My boyfriend and I cosplayed Nanami and Tomoe from Kamisami for last years Fanime (this is before I added the ears to his wig). Last time I buy a cosplay from China. Ug, that thing was uncomfortable and I had to rip out a seam to wear it (despite giving correct measurements). Going to keep the wig and scrap the rest and maaaaybe buy a new cosplay. My boyfriend doesn't want to cosplay Tomoe again soooo. :K

11044624_612998688830933_206741250655477

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2016 at 7:34 PM, Monochromatic-Dragon said:

I'm the dragon :U 

I got my suit in October. Haven't worn it much besides around Halloween and at 1 convention. I'm getting wings made that will be done in a few months.

Bonus pics

Its amazing what a close resemblance your suit looks like your fursona

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aetius good to see you on these boards again. Also, that suit is cute as fuck.

Don't have a fursuit but thread title says cosplays so...

So I've done a few cosplays, usually ones I've thrown together last minute from thrift shop items. That being said I would usually do a pretty good job of finding the right items for said costume. Still, let's be real, my fat ass trying to cosplay skinny Japanese characters is kinda embarrassing.

This one I'm less embarrassed about because I made it from scratch. I made the scientist coat myself.

3530416_zpso7llya0e.jpg

3530423_zpsbdqy5ht6.jpg

3530427_zpsyslgjc9m.jpg

That is Tron Guy. I met him at a con. Don't know who the fag photobombing is.

4 hours ago, Saxon said:

wow @Aetius Your suit is beautiful!

Thanks man! Ive been in love with it haha. 

1 hour ago, Crazy Lee said:

Aetius good to see you on these boards again. Also, that suit is cute as fuck.

Awesome to see you again too and thank you! Loving your cosplay! 

Edited by Aetius

I took my daughter to Fanime some years back and we were just walking around, checking things out. I had decided to wear a kilt that day, the unofficial USMC Leatherneck tartan. We're standing in a group, trying to decide what to do when this guy walks up and asks me what anime am I from. I tell him I'm not from an anime or cosplay so he asks, "Why am I wearing a kilt?" I replied, "Because I can." That blew the d00d's mind,

End of the day, and I was frazzled. the most excitement that day was the d00d running through the fountain in his skivvies.

100_1066.jpg

Edited by Kellan Meig'h
I brain farted on adding the pic.
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

You know, I think that's the first time you've shown your face on these boards, I don't think you've even shown it on the mugshots thread.
You're damn cute.

I used to post pics back on FAF but each time I try here I have some funny reason not too. I say funny as the reasons are dumb. : P

Thanks though. :)

On 2016-02-11 at 8:57 PM, Nordo said:

We're getting closer to finishing my alternate fursona fullsuit, Embraer!

He needs his own paws and a tail but the bodysuit is done at least :o)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Frigging awesome suit, and the name totally just reminded me of something...

"You followed the Embraer?"

Edited by Wrecker
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Wrecker said:

Frigging awesome suit, and the name totally just reminded me of something...

"You followed the Embraer?"

Haha! Good find there and yep, you got the name.  I used to fly Embraers, this suit has a stylized EMB wing logo on his back :o)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nordo said:

Haha! Good find there and yep, you got the name.  I used to fly Embraers, this suit has a stylized EMB wing logo on his back :o)

This is unrelated but I just wanted to say that that avatar of yours is adorable as fuck. Who's the artist?

Here's Dack as of a few days ago. (Been working on him since last month)

I'm hoping to get him to at least partial by May so I can take him to AnthrOhio. I'm gonna see about ordering my Fur by the end of this week. Already got the Feetpaws foamed.

oh, and if you're wondering who this "Dack" is, it's the character in my avatar, Dack Applewold 

EDIT 

Selfie Time!19395509@400-1458176783.jpg

Edited by Strangefox32000

• 4 weeks later...

My work in progress:

heads.png.f9243934fd108fbd5a7c73cb21fb2f

tails.png.6c274c22fcc796d6a6384bbf4c0c8b

I took my tail out of storage for the first time since the move, and decided to take a picture wearing it. The head still needs work, but not much. Mostly sewing the ears onto the hood and hot gluing the fur to the resin scull. The eyes will be comic book or typical furry art style for visibility. A bit smaller and more "serious" than typical cartoony eyes, but they shouldn't obstruct my vision like realistic eyes do. Much of the fur will stay long-ish, with a layered and trimmed look. The arm sleeves and hand paws will have a form-fitting look. At least that's the plan. I'm still deciding on the approach I'd like to take with the wings.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Calemeyr said:

So after a long period of time, I'm back and I'm getting new suits. Both kemono! I no longer own the others. Eventually I'm going to commission Atlier Amanojaku or K-line for a suit. But first I have a secret greninja suit to wait for ;)

omfg you lucky bastard! I really want a k-line suit baaaad. Hope to have a frog suit someday to. We'll start a gang.

• Like 1