Show off your fursuits/cosplays

Calemeyr

• 2 weeks later...

I made this three years ago. I'd like to make another one now that I actually know what the heck I'm doing (and also I now own a sewing machine so I wouldn't have to hand stitch it), but I haven't had the money lol

I think it's pretty good considering, but most people don't get the species right.

tumblr_na228mBS061tctof2o2_1280.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_2946.thumb.JPG.7a265730644b83ac5c05891033990afe.JPG

Working on Snivy at the moment. I'm using CAD to help me pattern.

Yes, I'm trying replicate the official mascot suit. Snivy will be a body pid. Now here's something you have to watch out for when making pods: when patterning the foam, make sure it's the outer surface that matches the pattern, not thr inner surrace, or else everything will end up all bulky. The trick is how to do this, and I'm thinking of ideas.

• 2 months later...

Update on costumes: I've been working a Snivy mascot suit like the official mascot since April. I still have some tweaking to do with the foamwork, but I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out so far! I hope to have him completed by Halloween time.

There's shoulder straps inside to pull up the body, while much of my upper torso is in Snivy's neck and head. Basically built like one of those Japanese prefecture mascots!

IMG_3512-1.thumb.jpg.a45f325e78a1c158c58c8b19cda95199.jpg110619_tajya2.thumb.jpg.23d51cc411ee0d1666df989675b6bdbe.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 14.05.2017 at 9:45 AM, Pratzelwurm said:

I made this three years ago. I'd like to make another one now that I actually know what the heck I'm doing (and also I now own a sewing machine so I wouldn't have to hand stitch it), but I haven't had the money lol

I think it's pretty good considering, but most people don't get the species right.

tumblr_na228mBS061tctof2o2_1280.jpg

To be honest, it looks funny :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I haven't posted in a long time, but here goes. So the Zoroark commission I was hoping to get had to be canceled, suitmaker bit off more than she could chew considering she has a day-job. I ended up buying a kitsune partial, but it doesn't fit me too well so I'm looking for buyers. I've recently found a dreamsuit though, something kinda Clockwork Creasures-ish in style. She has hoof boots too!

Finally, this year I will be working on a Spyro mascot suit, using 3D modeling help from friends and pepakura to help pattern out the more complicated shapes like the wings and head.

23905181_1942581892734742_3066833080462801968_n.jpg

1eca00fa6439.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/1/2017 at 4:43 PM, Calemeyr said:

Update on costumes: I've been working a Snivy mascot suit like the official mascot since April. I still have some tweaking to do with the foamwork, but I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out so far! I hope to have him completed by Halloween time.

There's shoulder straps inside to pull up the body, while much of my upper torso is in Snivy's neck and head. Basically built like one of those Japanese prefecture mascots!

IMG_3512-1.thumb.jpg.a45f325e78a1c158c58c8b19cda95199.jpg110619_tajya2.thumb.jpg.23d51cc411ee0d1666df989675b6bdbe.jpg

How short are you or how big is this?

• 2 weeks later...