Watcha Playing, Phoenix?

Dr. Doggo

Started playing FF XIV : ARR with some friends again recently, we were on the Moogle server but its population was rather dead, so we moved to Odin and its gotten seriously fun now, still working my way through the heavensward storyline and its been awesome so far.

Took so many screenshots the past 2 weeks xD Got my summoner to level 60, currently working on Dark Knight which is at 53, while levelling some others in between when my friends aren't online.

ffxiv_26032016_180024.thumb.png.67232402ffxiv_26032016_220246.thumb.png.17399b9d

12 minutes ago, Luca said:

Not Dark Souls 3... and to keep myself from tearing out my hair over it I'm playing the first game again. I'm sure it'll be good practice.  

Well, Prepare To Die mate. Best words of comfort yet

---

Replaying Fallout New Vegas but loaded with mods this time, including nude mods. That Beware of Girl Type 3 is damn tasty

Still working on beating this. Pretty tough. The Contra I've wanted for nearly a decade that managed to slip past me for 2 years. This is my favorit finale boss of any game I've played. I think the only thing that could make him better is if the area wasn't mechanical, but rather grotesque like the first half of the stage before the elevator. 

• 1 month later...

Playing warhammer 40k Battle fleet gothic which is very good the ammount of detail they put on the ships and the difficult game play makes it one of the top 40k games.

and second is Cities Skyline which is a fun city building sim which I quite find very enjoyable.

• Like 1

I was playing Borderlands.

10 minutes ago, ChaosGate said:

Playing warhammer 40k Battle fleet gothic which is very good the ammount of detail they put on the ships and the difficult game play makes it one of the top 40k games.

What would you say makes it a good game?

58 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I was playing Borderlands.

What would you say makes it a good game?

Well Gameplay, challenging all about positioning and how well you can adapt to the situations that they give you, though I think that some of the missions especially the data collection missions. Customizing of ones fleet is great with the many power ups when leveling your fleet.

7 hours ago, ChaosGate said:

Well Gameplay, challenging all about positioning and how well you can adapt to the situations that they give you, though I think that some of the missions especially the data collection missions. Customizing of ones fleet is great with the many power ups when leveling your fleet.

Neat, have you tried the different species yet? Ive only seen imperial so far, I haven't watched much gameplay and haven't snagged the game. Yet.

10 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Neat, have you tried the different species yet? Ive only seen imperial so far, I haven't watched much gameplay and haven't snagged the game. Yet.

Only Imperiumand a bit of Chaos, I suggest to main either Imperium and Chaos for the first little while ot get your basics,

• Like 1

Playing Fallout 4 again. I'm... Really enjoying building settlements for some reason? It's fun to come up with the best configurations and such

11 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Playing Fallout 4 again. I'm... Really enjoying building settlements for some reason? It's fun to come up with the best configurations and such

The settlement thing is the only reason I want fallout 4, if that makes sense? I've played all of the others (my favorite was 2).

Maybe I just like building things.

3 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

The settlement thing is the only reason I want fallout 4, if that makes sense? I've played all of the others (my favorite was 2).

Maybe I just like building things.

If you hold your time dear, don't buy it. I've spent the entire afternoon building a settlement today :P

As a LEGO child I second that statement

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hyped for E3. Not because I normally give a damn about E3, but because Capcom are going to be there and they may end up revealing more about the Resident Evil 2 remake they claim to have been working on since last august. Just a little chitchat about it would make my week.

To get myself in the mood, I'm about to grab some booze and stick on Resident Evil 0.

The Last Remnant - I've been told that this game punishes you for grinding, for trying to make your team better? I haven't read anything yet to prove it, but it makes sense how the first time I go somewhere I have more trouble then I should.

Clicker Heroes - My Siyalitas is 10000, but it's not enough to beat the 3600 maker like I've read it would, so I'm working on getting other abilities higher to make the climb easier.

I was farming in Borderlands PS and this dropped.

d7f9e2b35110818fbea00df5c8d09e47.png

That is the second best easter egg in the game. Not sure why they'd only let it spawn with  a Torgue sight though rather than Tediore. @-@

On 6/12/2016 at 0:21 AM, Hewge said:

Mirrors Edge Catalyst

Your professional opinion?

16 hours ago, XoPachi said:

Your professional opinion?

My opinion is that I'm not a professional at anything :v

But - so far the game looks beautiful, gameplay is fun and feels fluid, the story has been interesting enough, and there's also some neat characters.
I never played the first Mirrors Edge. But Ima say that, in my opinion, this game is pretty good and I've been enjoying myself throughout it quite a bit. +Worth

43 minutes ago, Hewge said:

My opinion is that I'm not a professional at anything :v

But - so far the game looks beautiful, gameplay is fun and feels fluid, the story has been interesting enough, and there's also some neat characters.
I never played the first Mirrors Edge. But Ima say that, in my opinion, this game is pretty good and I've been enjoying myself throughout it quite a bit. +Worth

Good. I'm a big fan of the first and while I heard mixed opinions on it, it's generally stuff that doesn't matter to me. So I'll get it eventually.

On 12/06/2016 at 2:54 PM, Kosha said:

I've been playing Star Wars Battlefront II. I really forgot how fun the Galactic Conquest mode is.

If only they let you do versus multiplayer in it...

Haven't really been playing anything myself <.<
Really ought to play more of Path of Exile. Also got Darkest Dungeon, Planescape: Torment, Grim Dawn, Hotline Miami and Spelunky. Just too busy lately to sit down and play a game.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 6tails said:

Man that Ogre is like a 1 in 250 chance drop! I don't even have it!

You've farmed pearls and hybrids in BL1?

I want the Glorious Serpens assault rifle specifically, since with my character I prefer to use a Combustion Hellfire SMG and a corrosive AR/CR. Considering how rare pearls are in general, plus the fact that any of the twelve can spawn in the Armory and the chances of getting a specific one are very low, I'm going to be at this for a while. Ajax is going to have plenty of opportunities to cough up his Ogre. I'm also killing every drifter in range because they also have a chance of dropping the Serpens, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

I decided to try one of my sister's games. Tales of Xillia. Got about 2 hours in. Can't take it anymore.

My god. How is Call of Duty shat on as hard as it is for being annualized when slop like this franchise exists? Much like the other 6 I played, this game is garbage for the same reasons the others were. lmao

On 6/14/2016 at 11:54 PM, Cyberra said:

I'm farming the Crimson Armory for pearlescent weapons in Borderlands 1. Also rather idly farming Ajax for the Ajax Ogre hybrid legendary since he's on the way to the armory (stupid lack of fast travel points in the DLCs).

I think the hardest farm I ever completed in a Borderlands game was getting an OP8 perfectly parted Thunderball Fists in BL2. 

Speaking of Borderlands. I wanted to grind my weapons. So I took a gamble and grinded 3 legendaries for a guaranteed orange. Threw in a shittily parted Maggie, Striker, and SkullSmasher. Wasn't hoping for anything big. What could go wrong?

7de0af55179bbaad89239af11f3fed32.png

Ck7PgptUYAATCUa.jpg

Everything... :^)

• Like 1

Armory run #32: PEARLESCENT DEATHLY AVENGER!

pearl%201_zpssffj9id4.jpg

Had enough time for a second run, so I did, and on my 33rd run at the Armory...

HOLY CRAP PEARLESCENT BESSIE SNIPER!

pearl%202_zpsbfgwfwlo.jpg

Two pearls in two runs. Neither is the one I really want, though... Let's see how long it takes another one to pop up.

I'm holding a legendary pistol with 1205 damage in my hand; been working on my pistol proficiency by using it to deliver the kill shot on devastators and General Knoxx. The Avenger is one of the better combat rifles I found.