Watcha Playing, Phoenix?

Dr. Doggo

I'm still holding out on Elite. From what I read, it's lacking a bit in content. 

I'm mostly playing Minecraft... Again. Decided to check out what has been going on with the mods. Still pretty fun. Suppose I'm playing GTA5 still, especially now that Rockstar has gotten around to fixing the god damn performance problems and the omniscient police.

Is that the case? bleigh

I've wanted to get it for ages but I said no because I sure as hell wasn't going to pay the price they were asking. 17 quid though? Don't mind if I do.

Oh, I'm not trying to make you regret your purchase. It looks like a sweet game, and for that price it's probably a steal. Back when I read that, however, it was only 33% off, so it was still a bit steep for me. And from what I hear, they're still planning some neat expansions and patches, so it'll be a good time to jump in.

I'm sinking my time into Xcom in prep for the release of Xcom 2

If I finish anytime soon, which I probably won't because I decided to just go hard and... Well, go on the hardest difficulty, then I'm gonna play through StarCraft II again in prep for Legacy Of The Void

Hell yeah!
I am so psyched for XCOM2, I've loved that game since the beginning of UFO before it was X-COM

• Like 1

Not anymore. It was planned to be temporary exclusive for PS4 but now they changed it to the same release date. PC and Ps4 at the same day. It will be awesome and Im just killing the time with Elite because thats the closest game to NMS there is atm xD

I am excessivly playing Elite Dangerous which I bough 2 days ago. I'm looking forward to pre-ordering the Horizons Update. I cant fucking wait for No Man's Sky. End c:

I enjoy Elite Dangerous, for what little I've played, hoping the Horizons content will fill out the admittedly bare amount of content.

I'm actually something wary of No Mans Sky. It SOUNDS amazing, but from the gameplay we've seen, and all that has been promised, I just cannot see it living up to the hype. It's simply promising way too much, trying to be way too much with such a broad focus, and I feel like it's in danger of falling severely short of expectations.

Star Citizen is looking a little more like something worth being optimistic about, in my opinion.

I'll buy it when its a bit cheaper, but I heard that its awesome :D

to be honest it's worth the pricetag now, the amount of singleplayer content is pretty staggering, even if the story is bit meh and drops off halfway through, it's still a lot of fun to do the side-ops and do the hard mode versions of missions

plus metal gear online unlocks real soon, i can't wait for that

eh

TTK is an improvement over the base game, think of it like what ARR was to FFXIV except not quite as good

i mean there's actually story content now, 3 more new strikes and a new raid, the rework of vanguard rep and whatnot is better too but i would certainly say it isn't worth the price still, but it's still pretty fun with friends, pvp is still bullshit though

if anyone's got it on ps4 then i play it occasionally so i'm up for a few strikes or w/e but i don't dedicate loads of time to it

Dark Souls. Fuck this game and those faggot noob backstab exploiters and magic spammers. ''Balanced'' my ass

Screw it I'll go finish FO3

Edited by Guest

Right now, Rocket League. It's like a drug addiction, once I have enough play time for my liking a hour later I want to go another few more matches. 

Again, Rocket League...

I am looking to play Star Citizen, I have the game already but I need a far better PC. I'm just happy it's in my library of games. Oh! and I'm also looking forward to Pokemon GO. 

What game are you playing?

Recently? A lot of things, but I've been having a lot of fun with Super Mario Maker, Blood Bowl 2, and the demo for The Legend of Legacy.

What game have you recently bought or ordered?

The three games I have ordered? Disgaea 5, The Legend of Legacy, and Tales of Zestiria.

What game are you looking to play?

I'm especially looking forward Tales of Zestiria. Been a while since I've had my hands on a new Tales title.

Currently mostly playing Don't starve Together with a friend of mine who I convinced to let me buy it for him recently. Soon I shall have good enough internet to host. >3

I have recently purchased Rainbow Six Siege along with many other TC games in the recent Tom Clancy bundle.

Am looking forward to playing R6S when I get a chance this week (hopefully). I'm more of a single player type of person, so I don't think I'm going to play too many rounds of MP.

What game are you playing?

What game have you recently bought or ordered?

What game are you looking to play?

1. Warframe, because of furfag clan.

2. Witcher 3

3. Cyberpunk 2077, No Man's Sky, Mass Effect, The Banner Saga 2, Kingdom Come, Dreadnought, Fallout 4, Northern Shadow, Cossacks 3, XCom 2, The Bard's Tale 4, Divinity: Original Sin 2

Might have forgot something.

But I'll also look for some Indie titles. As for the last year Ori And The Blind Forest and Transistor were my absolute favourites. Better than Witcher 3, better than GTA5, definitely better than Metal Gear Solid.

Oh, and of course everything from Paradox Ent.

Edited by Ayattar

I've been playing Undertale, because I damn well know it'll be spoiled for me if I don't play through it as soon as possible. If it's as good as people say it is (and it's promising thus far, even with its hype), then I really don't want it spoiled any more than it already has been. Plus, it actually works on my laptop. That's something I can't say for most games.

On top of that, I WAS also doing a 100% overkill playthrough of Final Fantasy VIII for nostalgia's sake. Undertale filled its slot temporarily though. 

And appart from Elite, I'm playing the Mass Effect series again and I should finish Anno 2070 ugh D:

You play Anno? o-o
When I get a better computer, I must add you.. so few people I know play it D:

• Like 1