Watcha Playing, Phoenix?

Dr. Doggo

Glorious, Glorious OvenPorch on the PS4.

Mei is my bestie, next to Reinheart, and Pharrah. Speaking of, getting 4 kills in the span of a highlight and not getting play of the game is dumb. It seems like the highlight reals always go to Bastions and Warcraft dwarf.

Just started playing RUNNING WITH RIFLES after getting it on the summer sale yesterday, and I am so far liking it, the encouragement of tactics and planning as well as the open battlefield are probably my favorite aspects.

Grabbed a game called Stories: Path of Destinies on Steam. StPOD It's a surprisingly fun little Bastion-parody with nice art work. Maybe not the greatest game of all time, but very enjoyable. Plus, the main character is a sky-pirate fox named Reynardo; can't beat that! :V

ReynardoFoxPirate_StoriesPoD.png

Plus, sometimes I'm a really sucker for corny humor

20160625125303_1.jpg

EDIT:

Ran across this bit today :320160626135631_1.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Strangefox32000 said:

was going to play some Fallout 4, but it seems Xbox live is having some problems. Dammit Microsoft.

It seemed to be working fine when I was online... I didn't notice any problems. But then, I was playing Borderlands in single-player

13 hours ago, Cyberra said:

It seemed to be working fine when I was online... I didn't notice any problems. But then, I was playing Borderlands in single-player

It was my console. I reset the thing after not hearing back from Xbox support about the issue. So I lose a few save files, at least my console is working again.

For the second time, I managed to find pearlescent weapons on two consecutive runs at the Crimson Armory. Run #55 (yes, I'm counting) turned up a second Bessie sniper rifle, though it's worse than the first one I found, and on the very next run I found the Steel Undertaker rocket launcher.

5 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I keep playing crusader kings 2 and europa universalis 4 and wiping out everything that isn't prussian/viking/altaic/panjab.

help i'm medieval hitlerfennec

You must complete your destiny... and become the true Hitler fennec in Hearts of Iron...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Osrik said:

You must complete your destiny... and become the true Hitler fennec in Hearts of Iron...

I really should. I do it in modded Civ IV often enough.

Although really I should port the saves over to each game, so that I can be horrible teutonic/mongolian/sikh/pagan scandinavian empire that ruthlessly pushes everyone else into the ocean.

And then when I'm close to winning I should switch to like, rhodesia or something and try and see if I can survive until the end of the game without being annexed.

5 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I really should. I do it in modded Civ IV often enough.

Although really I should port the saves over to each game, so that I can be horrible teutonic/mongolian/sikh/pagan scandinavian empire that ruthlessly pushes everyone else into the ocean.

And then when I'm close to winning I should switch to like, rhodesia or something and try and see if I can survive until the end of the game without being annexed.

Or you could go with a North American Indian tribe, the 250% research penalty and inevitable European invasion and betrayal certainly make for a fun survival challenge...

I have not had much success with the converter myself, the one game I tried was playable, but the boarders of my medieval unified Germany were all screwed up, however, it has hopefully been fixed since then. I will have to try that save again, though figuring out what patches to put both games on will be somewhat of a challenge.

Just now, Osrik said:

Or you could go with a North American Indian tribe, the 250% research penalty and inevitable European invasion and betrayal certainly make for a fun survival challenge...

I have not had much success with the converter myself, the one game I tried was playable, but the boarders of my medieval unified Germany were all screwed up, however, it has hopefully been fixed since then. I will have to try that save again, though figuring out what patches to put both games on will be somewhat of a challenge.

I really should get an ironman run going and get the 'no trail of tears' achievement. Probably have to do iroqouis or huron for it though, I'm not very good as the cherokee/creek/shawnee.

Or I could go for a sunset invasion. Aztecs invading europe are always fun :D

12 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I really should get an ironman run going and get the 'no trail of tears' achievement. Probably have to do iroqouis or huron for it though, I'm not very good as the cherokee/creek/shawnee.

Or I could go for a sunset invasion. Aztecs invading europe are always fun :D

I really need to get around to doing an ironman run myself, my previous computer made the auto-save every month unbearable, but now that should hopefully be solved...

Though I don't think i will start as a non-western power, as westernization is such a struggle... I wish you luck in North America.

Ori and the Blind Forest (the art and music are amazing)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Call of Pripyat
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (killing as many people as I possibly can, because why not)
Ghost Recon: Phantoms (pay2win garbage but it's a guilty pleasure, sue me)

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Too bad you'll just respawn at home when you last slept (saved).

Project Cross Zone 2. Probably one of the laziest sequels to a game.

Nah, laziest sequel is that one FIFA (I think) game on the Wii were they literally re-released last year's game unchanged barring different player names.

inb4 hurr durr theyre always like dat xD

Certain people should be glad I don't park like this IRL

1011_zpsekfoofaw.jpg

Gotta love video game physics... I clipped the edge of a barricade and got launched. The vehicle actually skipped forward and landed like this.

Today was also my very first pearlescent weapon found outside the armory. I was bombarding Ajax and his cronies with homing rockets from the Monster (vehicle I later parked vertically), then went down to check the loot, see if Ajax had dropped the Ogre yet. He hadn't, but there'd been either a badass engineer or a badass infantry down there, and they'd dropped a Genocide Avenger pearlescent weapon.

On 04/07/2016 at 11:38 AM, Luca said:

Endless Legend is keeping me entertained but I can't get a good handle on it so I switch to Cities:Skyline for a better time >_>

If you ever wanna play Endless Legend, not competitively, send me a message. Been looking for people to play it with.

On 7/3/2016 at 7:38 PM, Luca said:

Endless Legend is keeping me entertained but I can't get a good handle on it so I switch to Cities:Skyline for a better time >_>

Play more Endless Legend so we can play together finally, until I quit cause I hate beating people or losing in those sort of long term games...

Playing lots of Dragon's Dogma for the PC, and trying+failing to mod out the gross enemies. When I tried to model swap the giant leeches for innocuous seagulls, they just stopped appearing at all, despite their markers still being there.. I think it's a win.

http://imgur.com/fkRwTaQ

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sety said:

Play more Endless Legend so we can play together finally, until I quit cause I hate beating people or losing in those sort of long term games...

I am really bad though

On 7/7/2016 at 10:13 PM, ChaosCalix said:

If you ever wanna play Endless Legend, not competitively, send me a message. Been looking for people to play it with.

also kinda intimidated by online play for the same reason maybe when I have a few more bot games done

17 hours ago, Sety said:

PM me your steam profile, so we can do three player :V

10 hours ago, Luca said:

I am really bad though

also kinda intimidated by online play for the same reason maybe when I have a few more bot games done

I haven't played in QUITE a while.

Bunch of different shit, depending on what mood I'm in.

• Waste of Timecraft (WoW) on a Burning Crusade private server (TBC, to me, will always be the peak of WoW)
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World (they've finally quit calling each other "cuck", but "fignuts" remains stubbornly popular)
  • Quake I (Android port)
  • Quake II (Android port)
  • OpenTTD (Android port)

I'm still torturing myself on YGOPro. I swear Yugioh is THE most broken TCG ever.

Oh man. Got all my boss monsters out. Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand, Felgrand Divine Dragon Knight. GALAXY EYES DARK MATTER DRAG-

Raigeki C:

Why am I still playing it? Because I'm fucking slow. :l

I still unironically play Minecraft in 2016, and not too long ago I joined a 16+ semi-vanilla survival server with intuitive world travel and anti grief plugins. Hooray for people building nearby and messing up my nether portal! 

Also, while everyone is playing Pokémon Go on their phones I am still playing Pokémon Picross on my 3DS.

• Like 2