Public Toilets

Toshabi

7 hours ago, DrDingo said:

If it's night time and you want to be really really considerate to the people sleeping, you sit your arse down on the seat and go tinkle tinkle instead of standing up and making the sloshsloshslosh noise.

Or do like me and piss on the side of the water of the toilet. Silent enough so that works too. THAT COMES FROM 18 YEARS OF PISSING EXPERIENCE

7 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Could be worse. You could have to piss in a bottle in your own fucking house since some asshole decided to fall asleep in the fucking shower.

Didn't someone else do this not too long before FAF went down?

only difference was it was due to laziness and i think he spilled it.....minging bastard. 

19 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

I'm really not surprised...just basing on what the shit that asshole said. I really wouldn't be too surprised

I never really had a problem with the guy tbh, he was just... Weird, to say the least. Not implying that I'm not weird, of course, just that he was a special kind of weird, if that makes any sense

4 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Why are you saving your piss in the toilet?

That's really gross. 

It's a little thing called saving your water bill the planet

Imagine a world where everyone always had to flush after pissing
That's not a world I want to live in
What a hell that would be

1 minute ago, DrDingo said:

How does not flushing your piss save the planet?

This makes no sense.

1 minute ago, DrDingo said:

Wasting water
Wasting electricity
Wasting time you could be spending putting a can in a bin

The fundamentals

Wasting water is flushing the toilet when there is no pee or poo in it. 

Your toilet uses electricity? 

Are you shitting in the cans? 

What is going on here. Your toilet habits are insane. 

5 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

You know, I had the same idea but my relatives thought it was gross so I just went with the flow, no pun intended

8 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

If it's yellow, let it mellow. 
If it's brown, flush it down.

According to some web article I just found, if you only flush when you poop then you'll save 2,190 gallons of clean water a year.
You should let your loo turn scummy for the environment.

@Amiir

Oh yeah, naturally. If you're visiting someone's house, don't leave their bog all yellow inside.

Edited by DrDingo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

@Amiir

Oh yeah, naturally. If you're visiting someone's house, don't leave their bog all yellow inside.

The problem is that, if you do normally leave your piss in the toilet, after flushing it down there still remains a residue at the bottom that can be removed only with cleaning products. That happens if you leave your piss there for long

Edited by Guest

18 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Is your penis that hard to wield? Art thou's mastery of precise aim and steady flow lost amongst thyself? Hath thou no common decency to make amends with the seat thy desecrated with thy own filth for your brother who wishes to take refuge on it? 

image.jpeg.bbfce03e8b2c6f8bf5f4cf306dce3

2 hours ago, #00Buck said:

im not supporting dingo but i would like to say this.

when you  flush the toilet where does the waste go? For treatment!

they use the likes of chemicals and other shit (no pun intended) to make the water safe for consumption. Iv actually been to one of these treatment plants (sort of). One thing they do is they mix the water in with the chemicals and this can use up a lot of energy.

so by following his logic if we were to save more water by not flushing. We are helping cut down the costs by a tad at water treatment centres....but don't take my word for it.....its all an assumption

5 hours ago, Amiir said:

The problem is that, if you do normally leave your piss in the toilet, after flushing it down there still remains a residue at the bottom that can be removed only with cleaning products. That happens if you leave your piss there for long

Cleaning products that are toxic to the environment. 

Just flush the toilet. What's all this about saving water? It falls out of the sky! 

• Like 1

Reminds me of the communal bullshit that happens in camp. There are fucking losers out there that think it's funny to leave a big pile of shit in the showers.

I can't wait to run one of their fucking heads off the wall, fuck that makes me mad. Try waiting in some bullshit lineup at 3:30 am, finally getting a room to shit, shower, and shave; only to find some fucking loser took a dump in the shower stall... Oh my fuck, I can't wait for one of them pricks to tell me about it thinking they're funny. 

9 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

diaper furs

kRrkfUU.gif

Though I remember there being a diaper fur on the old FAF and he was actually a pretty chill guy, totally not creepy or anything. None of us knew he was one until he said so on a unspecified occasion. Don't judge a book by its over I guess? *missuniversespeechpls*

Edited by Guest