I'm sorry to all of you I've hurt.

Sidewalk Surfboard

5 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

If you know what it's like, then don't tell me it's normal. You said yourself that I should get help.

I think what Amiir is getting as is being a teenager is only exaggerating those issues, all teenagers go through things like that. That doesnt mean you shouldnt get some help, especially if you think so yourself. I eventually stopped caring so much about letting other people get to me, I mellowed out some. But that doesnt mean I dont still struggle with some of those same feelings to this day. I never got any professional help but I probably should've, especially if I had been communicating with people about them and getting those suggestions as you currently are. I probably still should see a counselor, and will eventually.

9 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

If you know what it's like, then don't tell me it's normal. You said yourself that I should get help.

Please do get help. Make an appointment with the doctor. 

Let the doctor decide medically what you need. If you doubt the diagnosis you can see a second doctor for an alternate opinion. 

Prescribing medication for personality issues is not extreme. It is standard medical practice. 

Most people on this forum are a total mess. You need the help of a qualified professional. Not some anonymous goofs on the internet.