Rant: I'm ugly and nobody wants to date me :(

6 minutes ago, Señor Sal said:

Why is this still a thing? If you don't like yourself change it simple as that, work out, take better care of yourself, grow your hair out, do something. Go talk to a therapist and get your personality straightened out hell I dunno. But complaining about it will do you diddly squat.

Shut up oso you fat shit. You didn't need to change shit to get hit on at that con. 

2 minutes ago, Señor Sal said:

But I don't act like no one wants to date me, I just don't care enough to actually go out and be nice to people long enough to form a relationship.

Then how come I can get into relationships and you can't. You're no where near as awful as me.

20 hours ago, Señor Sal said:

Why is this still a thing? If you don't like yourself change it simple as that, work out, take better care of yourself, grow your hair out, do something. Go talk to a therapist and get your personality straightened out hell I dunno. But complaining about it will do you diddly squat.

Been in therapy for over 8 years, it only made me worse. I had to stop because I used up all the allowed insurance money.

Not everyone is that superficial.  Remember the Doctor from the Star Trek Voyager episode," Lifesigns?"  Well you kind of remind me of Danara, the Vidiian who was very ugly because of the phage.  She was in a pretty holographic body for a little while while she and the Doctor developed some romance.  Being very ugly, she wasn't used at all to being complimented. She ended up almost killing herself so that she wouldn't have to go back to that ugly body, but it didn't even matter to the Doctor. He was more impressed with her medical knowledge and personality!  

The best advice that anyone can give you, is to watch more Star Trek.

For me, everyone is ugly.  I don't think that I've ever been attracted to anyone's appearance. It's always something I have to overcome.

Edited by Skullmiser
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Skullmiser said:

Not everyone is that superficial.  Remember the Doctor from the Star Trek Voyager episode," Lifesigns?"  Well you kind of remind me of Danara, the Vidiian who was very ugly because of the phage.  She was in a pretty holographic body for a little while while she and the Doctor developed some romance.  Being very ugly, she wasn't used at all to being complimented. She ended up almost killing herself so that she wouldn't have to go back to that ugly body, but it didn't even matter to the Doctor. He was more impressed with her medical knowledge and personality!  

The best advice that anyone can give you, is to watch more Star Trek.

For me, everyone is ugly.  I don't think that I've ever been attracted to anyone's appearance. It's always something I have to overcome.

Never leave us again, Skull. :3

• Like 1