Do furries have crappy lives?

#00Buck

5 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Why? Because you are also miserable and this thread points out that being miserable is not a normal condition?

More like it's 9:30 pm and Im browsing an active thread on a niche furry forum about how miserable said demographic is and trying to defend it because of being offended would be oh so triggering...

Alas, my existence is indeed miserable, for here I am, a furry. Doing dumb furry junk.

Just now, WolfNightV4X1 said:

More like it's 9:30 pm and Im browsing an active thread on a niche furry forum about how miserable said demographic is and trying to defend it because of being offended would be oh so triggering...

Alas, my existence is indeed miserable, for here I am, a furry. Doing dumb furry junk.

See. This is average... For a FURRY!

Just now, Alexxx-Returns said:

I get the feeling that Buck has a notepad lying about with all our names in it and all the stuff we've complained about.

"My brother's an asshole.."

-goes straight in the notebook-

*writes down Alexx's brother is an asshole*

Hmm... Better remember to bring that up in the future to try and make you feel bad. 

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

epik xD

Also the answer is yes.

I like how my thread has the power to heal the sick. 

Just now, #00Buck said:

Hmm... Better remember to bring that up in the future to try and make you feel bad. 

The sarcasm might have been lost in translation but I just wanted to clarify: My brother isn't an asshole, I was using a "common" venting topic as an example.

Either way, carry on.

Just now, Alexxx-Returns said:

The sarcasm might have been lost in translation but I just wanted to clarify: My brother isn't an asshole, I was using a "common" venting topic as an example.

Either way, carry on.

*writes in notebook remember to bring up previous discussions of common venting topics such as Alexx's theoretical brother being an asshole*

• Like 1

this thread was a very interesting concept at first but it's really gone on for too long

1 minute ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I get the feeling that Buck has a notepad lying about with all our names in it and all the stuff we've complained about.

I wouldn't be surprised. almost makes me wonder what he has on me since I don't really post threads about my problems :u

Just now, #00Buck said:

Asprin and hand exercises mah nigga.

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

At least you're honest. Are you setting up a case file for every member here like a retarded private detective or something?

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Anyway, to add to the conversation, I think that the Furry Fandom, being built on so much roleplay, 'fursonas' and everything else like that, it's basically an ocean of escapism that people, including those looking to escape things, will dive into.

And if someone has nothing to escape from they probably won't get interested in it.

Which might explain why there are so many miserable people here. 

Logic right? 

3 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

He's also making lists of self-admitted miserable fags and compiling unsavory polls for the crude furry masses to participate in for his statistical data

...its all a part of his masterful plot, whatever that may be. Perhaps we will never know until bassmaggedon is upon us all

He's also making lists of self-admitted miserable fags and compiling unsavory polls for the crude furry masses to participate in for his statistical data

...its all a part of his masterful plot, whatever that may be. Perhaps we will never know until bassmaggedon is upon us all

You will be among the first forced into the gas chambers. 

6 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I wanna know what dirt he has on me

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

And if someone has nothing to escape from they probably won't get interested in it.

Which might explain why there are so many miserable people here. 

Logic right? 

Maybe.  I mean, this is the furry fandom, admission basically REQUIRES you to invent a new version of yourself compete with fuzzy tail.  I'm SURE that other people their own personal 'Original Characters' in other fandoms but in the Furry Fandom it's like the first step of joining the club.

Just now, Mentova said:

I'll send you a private message.

Send me pictures of BASS To Mouth or I reveal all your secrets. 

Just now, ZorroValdez said:

I'm making an omelet. Damnit.

STAY ON TOPIC DAMMIT!!!

4 minutes ago, willow said:

this thread was a very interesting concept at first but it's really gone on for too long

I wouldn't be surprised. almost makes me wonder what he has on me since I don't really post threads about my problems :u

Hmm... I'll check the notebook.

But first you have to say that you "like crepes."

3 minutes ago, Mentova said:

I hear it's a lot. I also hear being dirty is your fetish. You dirty boy!

3 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I know many people here a poo curious. 

Well at least we can rest assured that Ashley is.

Edited by Mr. Fox

I like how people are shitting on people for venting on forums.

Like, every single human being has problems. We all are complex and emotional beings and bad things happen to us, and we do bad things. It's just humanity.

Having bad things happen isn't a competition, and it effects everyone different. Just because we come from all walks of life and have issues related to our race/gender/economic standing doesn't mean we can't relate, understand, and help each other.

However, some people find it safe to vent to a mostly anonymous internet audience who can know you by your personality, and your posts rather than your irl reputation. Sometimes people want an outside perspective to help them see another side of the problem.

does this make furries worse than people who have a close irl friend or family member to help them?

nah

get the fuck off your high horse.

• Like 1

Just now, MissFleece said:

I like how people are shitting on people for venting on forums.

Like, every single human being has problems. We all are complex and emotional beings and bad things happen to us, and we do bad things. It's just humanity.

Having bad things happen isn't a competition, and it effects everyone different. Just because we come from all walks of life and have issues related to our race/gender/economic standing doesn't mean we can't relate, understand, and help each other.

However, some people find it safe to vent to a mostly anonymous internet audience who can know you by your personality, and your posts rather than your irl reputation. Sometimes people want an outside perspective to help them see another side of the problem.

does this make furries worse than people who have a close irl friend or family member to help them?

nah

get the fuck off your high horse.

Be specific. Not people.

Me.

Plus not shitting on it.

Just checking to see if furries have crappy lives.

Judging by the reaction they do. 

1 minute ago, willow said:

okay..I like crepes

You didn't say it right.

Say it slower.

Then say "I like little pancakes."

1 hour ago, #00Buck said:

Just look at the Rants and Raves section.

In the top ten topics all are rants except for one rave which is a Rassah bragging thread.

They include such titles as: 

I'm ugly and nobody will date me.

and

Fuck everything and everyone. 

I mean come on people. 

If it means anything I considered making a Rave thread about how great New Years was.

If its more positivity you want I'm sure people can oblige.

1 minute ago, Mentova said:

your custom title says will yiff for food

if I give you crepes will you have hawt dragon sex with me plz

oh murr, of course I will ;p

Just now, #00Buck said:

Good. Very good. We're almost there.

Now say it in a deeper voice...

*Reaches for the notebook*

I. Like. Crepes

I like little pancakes

2 minutes ago, Mentova said:

your custom title says will yiff for food

if I give you crepes will you have hawt dragon sex with me plz

See this is more of the positive attitude that young people should have.

Trading very thin pancakes for dragon sex. Certainly something the older generation never had to deal with. 

Just now, willow said:

oh murr, of course I will ;p

I. Like. Crepes

I like little pancakes

Okay checking it now.

This will take a minute.

I have you flied alphabetically under "D" for Dumb Cunt......

Just a minute. 

Just now, #00Buck said:

Willow:

*Reads from notebook*

You are poor and nobody wants to fuck you.

Yeah, not much in there on you.

Sorry but you're kinda boring.

Thanks for talking about the crepes.

*writes in notebook about Willow's disgusting pancake fetish*

are you gunna bitch about me or not

Fleece no...

the fish...

its baiting you.

oh no the irony is strong

I know right? 

Okay Mentova...

Gotta find it

*looks in the table of contents*

Ah, here we go.

You have done awful and pathetic things in the past that are a total embarrassment to your family.

But your family has put up with it even though you thought they would give up on you long ago.

And you feel a constant nagging sense of guilt about how well they treat you in spite of who you really are.