Compliment the User Above

Joshi

Doesn't take that long to see you are a very artistic and creative woman. Your also very polite and thoughtful from what I have seen ^_^

^ He's right. Was just gonna post (nothing that fancy though, I admit ^^;) and saw a new post :V

..uhh.. I already complimented your quote selection in your signature D:
Sorry for the sub par compliment, but I think from what I've seen of you, you're a good person. Judging by that compliment, you're also a pretty nice person~

• Like 1

I don't know why but I like you. You can have a nice sense of humor and are not afraid to speak up your mind. It's always nice to see new members integrate so well. You're part of the gang now sis. Furfaggotry 4 life

Seen your pictures and goddamn you're beautiful. Coming from a fag that means something :v

And you're a fellow dutch speaker, like me! High five

@ Sir Gibby: S-senpai noticed me

Edited by Guest

Seen your pictures and goddamn youìre beautiful. Coming from a fag that means something. And you're a fellow dutch-o-phone, like me! High five

Ohey, now I wonder how many Dutchies and Belgians are on here. Maybe we're even in the majority, that'd be rad. 

And you're goodlooking yourself, so right back at ya! (Pls skip me and compliment Amiir tho, I'm just replying here. ; u ; )