Dev's FA Comment Simulator (NSFW)

DevilishlyHandsome49

11 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Wow.

image.jpeg.6d92cc9065717791d15560467760d

I'd like to know why these people think extreme bloating is a sexual experience. I've had it. It's not. 

Anyway, congrats on another hilariously cringetastic vid!! I frickn love these. Your music choices are spot-on too. 

Different strokes. After doing these vids, I'm STILL trying to figure out what makes cock vore hot. It confuses me so much...

And thank ya thank ya :3

• Like 2

Okay, that one was pretty good. x3

Oh boy, deflation next.  But like I mentioned with micro/macro being separate, is deflation and inflation really separate fetishes to get their own videos?  Then again, I actually didn't know deflation was a thing, so maybe it is a totally different beast...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

Okay, that one was pretty good. x3

Oh boy, deflation next.  But like I mentioned with micro/macro being separate, is deflation and inflation really separate fetishes to get their own videos?  Then again, I actually didn't know deflation was a thing, so maybe it is a totally different beast...

You know I was thinking that too but what I've seen so far, deflation is its own thing...or at least it seems that way. Its soooo damn odd the more you think about it. 

3 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Is it just me, or does fart fetish also seem to creep into a lot of these videos? o_o

Way to go Dev, that was beautiful.  I can't wait to see what horrors you find on SoFurry. (even I have some cringey comments on there >.>)

No it not you...it does :<

"Beautiful" and yes you showed me one you got lol I'll make sure to use that one...

I'm more afraid of BD and IB tbh...

7 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

No it not you...it does :<

"Beautiful" and yes you showed me one you got lol I'll make sure to use that one...

I'm more afraid of BD and IB tbh...

I've also made awkward comments on there, years ago.  I was a bit more lewd back then.

And aside from all the pedophiles, I've heard IB isn't too bad. :P

• Like 1

Just now, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Oh I have lol you must have been hidden very well

I mean my FA has the same avatar and name as I do here, so if I wasn't in it then you didn't see me :C

Not that I post anything super weird or gross, just "I like this!" type stuff :V

2 hours ago, RTDragon said:

Oh boy the wildcard sofurry. Have fun with that one. I wonder what the other colored wildcards lead to?

Oh, the other wild cards are for the same new wheel, so its 3 chances to get it.

And yes... "fun"

2 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Hey you should make a cringe compilation about furry forums, including PAF. It's all a goldmine. 

Whats PAF?

I tried to play it cool at first, but the video actually made me feel really shitty and I think you knew it did (and I suspect that you intended it to). 

You've put a lot of emphasis on how people like being in your videos, but I'm really not comfortable with it; I don't think those sorts of videos should be on youtube in the first place, to be honest. Can you please remove me from the video?