Dev's FA Comment Simulator (NSFW)

DevilishlyHandsome49

37 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

This thread is now the 100% "no thinking thread". Come here to not think. Just sit back, and enjoy the terrifying comments and gifs, provided for your " entertainment".

Furries... thinking? 

That's crazy talk! Get outta here, you!  

• Like 1

On 4/10/2016 at 9:17 PM, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Annnnnd Sonic is done! This ended up being shorter than I thought it would but the comments themselves were...well you'll find out ;3

[The Video]

I need the bleach. Where is the bleach? Or a screwdriver, anything to burn that away.

That just took my childhood away.

On 4/10/2016 at 0:50 AM, Kosha said:

[Image]

The fact that you would use an image of yourself as an avatar and post things like this where everyone can see it is beyond sad and hilarious to me.

See I was thinking that myself but then I also thought "Maybe this is some sort of stock image for lolz and shit"

I'd look back to check but...I don't want the possibility of my faith in humanity going any lower than it already has

• 2 weeks later...

With that next one, you're going to have to censor a whole lot more than names.  It should also be a lot easier to find the droids comments you're looking for because each av is a thumbnail of and links directly to a submission.

1 hour ago, Kosha said:

HOLY SHIT! WAS THAT DRAGONEER?!?!

I would've expected a comment on Digimon pics.  Pokemon is a bit of a surprise.

1 hour ago, ArielMT said:

With that next one, you're going to have to censor a whole lot more than names.  It should also be a lot easier to find the droids comments you're looking for because each av is a thumbnail of and links directly to a submission

Oh how wonderful.... 

• 2 weeks later...

At first I was like.

sc_intro.gif

Then I watched a video.  Jesus Christ this is amazing, thank you for doing this.  I was gonna ask if one of the voices could be the Cats voice (from the All Your Base video), but the program it's from (shit talker 1.2) doesn't seem to work on modern operating systems.  Oh well.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Once again, I am reminded why furries are potentially dangerous predators.  

Says the fox :V

1 hour ago, major lee snake said:

At first I was like.

sc_intro.gif

Then I watched a video.  Jesus Christ this is amazing, thank you for doing this.  I was gonna ask if one of the voices could be the Cats voice (from the All Your Base video), but the program it's from (shit talker 1.2) doesn't seem to work on modern operating systems.  Oh well.

Well hey, if you ever come across any other TTS programs, send em my way :3