Jump to content
DevilishlyHandsome49

Dev's FA Comment Simulator (NSFW)

Recommended Posts

I'm surprised the artist kept his patience for so long and as for the diaperfur thing.....nope!

imageproxy.php.gif.4da453e6dce1803d46412

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RTDragon said:

So where is this user FA page at?

Unfortunately...no clue. Tried directly searching up the name but got nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Unfortunately...no clue. Tried directly searching up the name but got nothing

If you're asking for mine, it's furaffinity.net/user/AyGee

Yus, I was the artist dealing with that guy in the more recent video. xD

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I was watching an art stream last night and this guy was making a fool out of himself. My friend @Azurex got the screenshots...I couldn't pass this up

Wow, poor AyGee, you have my sympathies.

But I actually haven't got any weird requests lately.  I think I'm doing something wrong. :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Get out your belts and paddles~ This is more silly than cringy

1 like = 1 paddlin' by Jasper.

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Look...it had to be done...

@Ginpanther suggested I do this. I wasn't even thinking about it till he mentioned it...so thank him! :V

Oh god those comments. ;_; I really liked that movie, and I have a little too much respect for it to look at porn of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrysocyon said:

Oh god those comments. ;_; I really liked that movie, and I have a little too much respect for it to look at porn of it.

My viewing experience shall be forever tainted :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If these "Comment Simulator" episodes have taught me anything it's that there are some seriously broken people out there. I feel better about myself.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Also, can you spot an old FAF user in this one? ;3

Ah yes, I miss him so.  His posts brought much entertainment. xD

I actually recognised a couple FA users in there, as well. >.>

And props to that one person for acknowledging the silliness of RP in the comments section!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RTDragon said:

Wow that was interesting two fetishes in one. So how are you going to handle MLP?

Well...almost every vid I've done so far, during my search I find a handful of ponies...

you can figure out the rest 0_0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is the Metallica guy a recurring character at this point?

1 hour ago, Chrysocyon said:

 

And props to that one person for acknowledging the silliness of RP in the comments section!

 

They're becoming self aware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kosha said:

So is the Metallica guy a recurring character at this point?

They're becoming self aware.

Who knows, he very well could be if I find him a 3rd time. Profius showed up twice. Think he's only into fart and scat so that may be the only time we see hime again

And it would be so surreal if by the end of the whole wheel, the creepy comments took a massive decrease because everyone knew I was watching :V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Oh the green dragon in the fart and scat videos. The one with the fedora :P

Okay, I remember him. Dear God, do I remember him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

And it would be so surreal if by the end of the whole wheel, the creepy comments took a massive decrease because everyone knew I was watching :V

Or they'll get weirder because people will want to be in your videos to be cool or famous or something. >.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Or they'll get weirder because people will want to be in your videos to be cool or famous or something. >.>

56de2bbf4b480_bandicam2016-03-0122-30-11

This was one of the comments left on one of my vids. He wants to get his ass caught! xD

I like his spirit though :P he owns up to commenting and now wishes to be roasted~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

This was one of the comments left on one of my vids. He wants to get his ass caught! xD

I like his spirit though :P he owns up to commenting and now wishes to be roasted~

I saw that, I thought it was pretty neat. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

This was one of the comments left on one of my vids. He wants to get his ass caught! xD

I like his spirit though :P he owns up to commenting and now wishes to be roasted~

That's probably his fetish!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Thanks to Twitter recommendations, I recently discovered mud fetishism. ._.

If there's enough comments to be found for this... *sighs* guess it'll go on the wheel :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

If there's enough comments to be found for this... *sighs* guess it'll go on the wheel :c

I don't know how popular it is, but this user's gallery was almost exclusively mud related.  That's the only interesting comments I found in it, and that was a SFW picture.  I'm not about to dig deeper. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

I don't know how popular it is, but this user's gallery was almost exclusively mud related.  That's the only interesting comments I found in it, and that was a SFW picture.  I'm not about to dig deeper. :D

dammit, now I gotta do it >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn't honestly think that all the people you highlighted in your cringe vids wouldn't catch up with you? They're probably watching this thread now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

You didn't honestly think that all the people you highlighted in your cringe vids wouldn't catch up with you? They're probably watching this thread now. 

 

Oh I knew they'd catch up, just took em longer than I expected :P annnd, im surprised they take it fairly well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Oh I knew they'd catch up, just took em longer than I expected :P annnd, im surprised they take it fairly well

Well considering they put their comments about their fetishes in the public space for all other furries to see, they'd be hypocrites if they did get bent out of shape over it. If they cared what other people thought about them, they'd keep their comments private :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Naesaki said:

Well considering they put their comments about their fetishes in the public space for all other furries to see, they'd be hypocrites if they did get bent out of shape over it. If they cared what other people thought about them, they'd keep their comments private :P

Good point, but we know others got a bit salty over it :V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Haha, that's great.  I'm glad the Profius guy has a sense of humour.  He even made a journal entry on his FA page about it. :P

Lol I was wondering of commenting on the journal...but then what if people purposefully make their comments cringy to get in the video then? 0_0 it wouldn't authentic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Lol I was wondering of commenting on the journal...but then what if people purposefully make their comments cringy to get in the video then? 0_0 it wouldn't authentic

That's the route this is going, I swear.  Everyone is going to want to be featured.  Your videos shall forever change the face of FA comments for the cringier. x3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chrysocyon said:

That's the route this is going, I swear.  Everyone is going to want to be featured.  Your videos shall forever change the face of FA comments for the cringier. x3

Blerg, ma plan for cleaner FA has backfired >.< lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...