I desperately wish I was straight

ysodelicious

7 minutes ago, mikels said:

Yeah, I know, it's hard to believe.

No it's not. I'm the same.It's not uncommon to find people who want an actual relationship with real emotions and shit. Personally I love an intellectual connection. If a girl's looks are a 10 and her brainpower is a 2, then to me she's a 2.

So. Difference is I'm not looks oriented and I give people more than one chance. I'm also confident in myself.

Try doing that.

• Like 1

Hey, hey guys, who am I? Who am I, guys?

"I'M UGLY, I'M SO UGLY, I'M SO UGLY I'M FUGLY, MY SMILE IS FUGLY, MY TOES ARE FUGLY, SOOOOOO UGLY, NOBODY LOVES ME, EVERYBODY HATES ME, I'M GONNA GO EAT WORMS, IF THEY DON'T THINK I'M TOO UGLY."

And I thought I was melodramatic. Fuck me. ¬¬

You're not ugly. You might not be a stunner, or you might be very plain, but ugly? Truly ugly? I doubt it. I've seen ugly and the real thing is quite rare, in my opinion. 

Edited by AlexInsane
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FlynnCoyote said:

No it's not. I'm the same.It's not uncommon to find people who want an actual relationship with real emotions and shit. Personally I love an intellectual connection. If a girl's looks are a 10 and her brainpower is a 2, then to me she's a 2.

So. Difference is I'm not looks oriented and I give people more than one chance. I'm also confident in myself.

Try doing that.

I have enough confidence to post on dating sites and post my photos to begin with. I don't post the melodramatic shit like this. I just say "I'm looking for a guy in his 20's who lives near _________". And I'm not extremely looks picky but I have a few types I prefer. I can't do without decent looking. I tried dating ugly dudes, I couldn't do it.

2 hours ago, AlexInsane said:

You're not ugly. You might not be a stunner, or you might be very plain, but ugly? Truly ugly? I doubt it. I've seen ugly and the real thing is quite rare, in my opinion. 

As I said, if a pheg isn't a 9/10, he's foreveralone. And I see lots of ugly guys.

Also, you're straight-up lying right now. You made posts on FAF about a dating site you were on and how all the guys were ugly and not on par with your high standards. I remember that specifically. It was extremely self-loathing and hypocritical. 

Edited by mikels

10 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

You're memeing so much your Autism is showing.  

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tumir said:

Yeah, but I have a sleep disorder and also I'm nocturnal.

I'm genuinely curious, why do you keep coming back? Do you like the negative attention? Do you just NEED to know what people say about you, even though you know it will be negative? What do you gain from this interaction? From making account after account...?

1 minute ago, MissFleece said:

I'm genuinely curious, why do you keep coming back? Do you like the negative attention? Do you just NEED to know what people say about you, even though you know it will be negative? What do you gain from this interaction? From making account after account...?

He's an attention whore, plain and simple. He feeds off the attention like it's his lifeblood. To kill him off would mean ignoring him, stopping feeding the troll.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlexInsane said:

So many badasses in this thread...I hope my 12 inch dick is enough to defend myself with. 

Operation manual for a 12 inch dick.

Step one: Please remove the magnifying glass from between A1 (eye) and B2 (dick)
Step two: Remeasure B2.
Step three: Be disappointed.
Step four: Apply cold water to burn.

:V

Just now, AlexInsane said:

I am disappointed. Truly. I mean, how could I mistake two feet for twelve inches? That's pretty bad, alright. 

Well, if you stopped looking at your feet you might be able to measure what's between your legs. :V

(Yeah, I'm awful :P)

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

Don't forget your samurai sword cuz damn, son, that edge is sharp! 

It's called a Katana, god. Get your shit right!

6 hours ago, mikels said:

As I said, if a pheg isn't a 9/10, he's foreveralone. And I see lots of ugly guys.

I was gonna just post a funny "abandon thread" gif, but I had to comment on this.

I'm sure as hell not a 9/10, but I can tell you, I get more propositions than I'm comfortable with.
And I'm not even gay.

On top of everything else you've posted from your many accounts, this is just another thing that can be dismissed as a load of shit.

On 1/21/2016 at 3:37 AM, Coll said:

I'm not a furry though.

If you're not a furry why are you on a forum for FURRYS?

Ahem.

I don't know why I'm here anymore. I guess I enjoy a hopeless cause. That or you're so ignorant that I find it fascinating. Regardless, here I am preparing to actually try to give some semblance of advice. I know it'll be met with hopelessness and "woe is me" and "gays are the worst kind of evil" but I don't care.

First off, you mention being on dating sites and putting the normal information: "i'm seeking X and I'm X" type thing. Believe it or not, even when typing up those little profiles or bios or answering the questions those dating sites ask, you can still come off as negative or let that self deprecation seep through. I used to use dating sites. In fact, I met two of my exes on OkCupid (both relationships lasting 1yr+) and my current relationship was met on Tinder (we're approaching our 1yr). I remember looking at profiles and, while the person might be decent looking, something just seemed off. They just didn't feel right because of something, and I was never able to put a finger on what it was. But it's that negativity. The few times I would reach out to these people to just see if I was maybe judging too soon were always met with the way you're acting. Not as blatant, mind you, but the same behavior was still present, if somewhat muted. Once you get in that mindset, it will pervade everything. From your work life, to your social life, to your romantic life, even your online life. And it will continue to do so until you make an active decision to change. You need to will yourself to think positive things. I know, "But I'm ugly!" right? Well, that mindset will get you nowhere. You want to know how some "ugly" people can be the best people? Because of their personality and their energy. They don't wallow in self pity. Instead they tell themselves "I'm the shit and people are lucky to know me!" and that positive attitude seeps into everything else. People flock to good energy.

Also, I see the word pheg. It's still a variation of fag, and it's still very offensive. Stop using it.

Another of your issues is all this self hate. Look, I get not wanting to be gay. I get it. I grew up in a damned Southern Baptist town with a family that's die-hard Christians. When I realized I was gay, I literally prayed for a week to be wrong, to just have those feelings removed so I wouldn't be damned for all eternity or some shit. I eventually accepted it, but then my family found out. They threatened to make me talk to our preachers/youth ministers. They would talk down to me and treat me lesser. My father stopped talking to me, and to this day 5 years later we still don't talk. My family was so hateful that I cut them out of my life for a year and moved away. Eventually I let them back in, but we still butt heads. For a while I wanted things to be okay and I tried dating guys again, but it just didn't work. And I slipped into self harm for a while cause I went through a period of self disgust and loathing because I was gay. But you know what? Sometimes you have to accept something you can't change. While, yes, sexuality can be fluid, you can't change something that's so......set in stone. I'm only attracted to women, so instead of fighting it I chose to embrace it, and I'm much happier for it. You could ask people who knew me five years ago and they'll say I'm a totally different person now, and I know I am. I love myself, I'm happier, and I treat everyone around me better because of it. You really need to take some time to yourself to work all this out. Honestly, this self hatred is one reason why you cannot find someone to date. Until you figure it out, you will never find someone. You can't love someone until you love yourself, and that's the damned truth. Take it from someone who's been there and done that.

35 minutes ago, GamingGal said:

The forum doesn't exclusively deal in furry-centric topics, so why would its audience need to be solely furry?
You don't need your yiffcard for access to the site, and iirc, a lot of people on FAF weren't furries either.
It's just the kind of mixed crowd the environment invites.

Not commenting on the rest of this thread's topic,
because I really don't give a fuck.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Haven't I seen this before?

20 minutes ago, Barnectomy said:

Katanas are shit swords anyway. People actually think they could've sliced through machine gun barrels LOL

That's just nonsense. But as 6tails said gun barrels back then were made out of cast iron.

Each sword has it's pros and cons in terms of usability but there is no denying that the katana was one of the more efficient ones, and has stood the test of time.

On 1/22/2016 at 10:54 PM, MissFleece said:

I don't know. I have no control over what I'm doing right now. It's automatic. Unless medical science gets more advanced and can re-program me not to do this, it's a horrible addiction I cannot stop for more than a few months, at the very most. That and I think some outside forces are controlling me to do it.

On 1/22/2016 at 10:56 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

He's an attention whore, plain and simple. He feeds off the attention like it's his lifeblood. To kill him off would mean ignoring him, stopping feeding the troll.

You try to kill me, I'll try to kill you. Simple as that. You don't see me taking your life away; why take away mine?

On 1/22/2016 at 11:39 PM, AlexInsane said:

So many badasses in this thread...I hope my 12 inch dick is enough to defend myself with. 

So that's how you keep getting guys... they're size queens who just want cock. Lol.

On 1/22/2016 at 0:19 AM, ChaosCalix said:

I'm sure as hell not a 9/10, but I can tell you, I get more propositions than I'm comfortable with.

And I'm not even gay.

On top of everything else you've posted from your many accounts, this is just another thing that can be dismissed as a load of shit.

That's the thing- the phegs luv them a str8 man. They try to turn the hetero-functioning people into dirty queers like them.

You know what? Maybe YOU'RE a load of shit.

20 hours ago, Machine said:

The compulsion to shitpost on a site of furfags is not usually a symptom of insomnia, but aight.

It's a symptom of a permanently broken life.

19 hours ago, GamingGal said:

Ahem.

I don't know why I'm here anymore. I guess I enjoy a hopeless cause. That or you're so ignorant that I find it fascinating. Regardless, here I am preparing to actually try to give some semblance of advice. I know it'll be met with hopelessness and "woe is me" and "gays are the worst kind of evil" but I don't care.

First off, you mention being on dating sites and putting the normal information: "i'm seeking X and I'm X" type thing. Believe it or not, even when typing up those little profiles or bios or answering the questions those dating sites ask, you can still come off as negative or let that self deprecation seep through. I used to use dating sites. In fact, I met two of my exes on OkCupid (both relationships lasting 1yr+) and my current relationship was met on Tinder (we're approaching our 1yr). I remember looking at profiles and, while the person might be decent looking, something just seemed off. They just didn't feel right because of something, and I was never able to put a finger on what it was. But it's that negativity. The few times I would reach out to these people to just see if I was maybe judging too soon were always met with the way you're acting. Not as blatant, mind you, but the same behavior was still present, if somewhat muted. Once you get in that mindset, it will pervade everything. From your work life, to your social life, to your romantic life, even your online life. And it will continue to do so until you make an active decision to change. You need to will yourself to think positive things. I know, "But I'm ugly!" right? Well, that mindset will get you nowhere. You want to know how some "ugly" people can be the best people? Because of their personality and their energy. They don't wallow in self pity. Instead they tell themselves "I'm the shit and people are lucky to know me!" and that positive attitude seeps into everything else. People flock to good energy.

Also, I see the word pheg. It's still a variation of fag, and it's still very offensive. Stop using it.

Another of your issues is all this self hate. Look, I get not wanting to be gay. I get it. I grew up in a damned Southern Baptist town with a family that's die-hard Christians. When I realized I was gay, I literally prayed for a week to be wrong, to just have those feelings removed so I wouldn't be damned for all eternity or some shit. I eventually accepted it, but then my family found out. They threatened to make me talk to our preachers/youth ministers. They would talk down to me and treat me lesser. My father stopped talking to me, and to this day 5 years later we still don't talk. My family was so hateful that I cut them out of my life for a year and moved away. Eventually I let them back in, but we still butt heads. For a while I wanted things to be okay and I tried dating guys again, but it just didn't work. And I slipped into self harm for a while cause I went through a period of self disgust and loathing because I was gay. But you know what? Sometimes you have to accept something you can't change. While, yes, sexuality can be fluid, you can't change something that's so......set in stone. I'm only attracted to women, so instead of fighting it I chose to embrace it, and I'm much happier for it. You could ask people who knew me five years ago and they'll say I'm a totally different person now, and I know I am. I love myself, I'm happier, and I treat everyone around me better because of it. You really need to take some time to yourself to work all this out. Honestly, this self hatred is one reason why you cannot find someone to date. Until you figure it out, you will never find someone. You can't love someone until you love yourself, and that's the damned truth. Take it from someone who's been there and done that.

As I said, I have no control over this. I'm being held at gunpoint to do it.

And go back to tumblr, trigger-lord.

18 hours ago, Vae said:

The forum doesn't exclusively deal in furry-centric topics, so why would its audience need to be solely furry?
You don't need your yiffcard for access to the site, and iirc, a lot of people on FAF weren't furries either.
It's just the kind of mixed crowd the environment invites.

THANK YOU. No discrimination allowed here.

3 minutes ago, PheagleAdler said:

We welcome people of any sexuality here, if you have a problem with that, you should leave.

1. Easy for you to say, you got the hetero gene. Only like 80% of males get it. You're lucky as fuck.

2. I used to be an all-accepting person like you, until I came on here and was beaten and forced into hating myself and being a vile hate-spewing monster. You guys created me.

1 hour ago, 4allim said:

1. Easy for you to say, you got the hetero gene. Only like 80% of males get it. You're lucky as fuck.

2. I used to be an all-accepting person like you, until I came on here and was beaten and forced into hating myself and being a vile hate-spewing monster. You guys created me.

And now you are blaming other people, when it is clear that the common denominator in all your problems is you, and that the clear solution is to MAKE MORE FUCKING EFFORT to improve yourself rather than expending it all on useless bitching to people who don't care and can't help.

4 hours ago, 4allim said:

No one forced to hate yourself but you

6 minutes ago, Saxon said:

There is no such thing as a single 'hetero gene' and you made that statistic up. 

Whenever I hear any reference to "gay genes" all I can think of is that one part in Sonichu where the main character travels to future to cure gayness with his blood because he's so straight and then travels back in time to put said cure into the water supply.

Just wanted OP to know his argument is one par with this person.

12 hours ago, 4allim said:

29 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I wish he had found a cure for cancer instead, because I think I just got it.

Also, the fucking quote box up top won't go away. -.-

Edited by Astrium
Shit done gone and broke, please help.

31 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

This... um creation, that is Sonichu is horrible to the point of being fascinating.

I almost wonder why the person behind this thing hasn't been the subject of any scientific research LOL.

13 hours ago, 4allim said:

You could have just closed the tab and not visited FAF/Phoenix (not sure which one you're talking about, sorry) when you felt things were getting too much. 

38 minutes ago, Jerry said:

This... um creation, that is Sonichu is horrible to the point of being fascinating.

I almost wonder why the person behind this thing hasn't been the subject of any scientific research LOL.

Does Encyclopedia Dramatica count as "scientific"?

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Chris-Chan is the ire of countless autistic communities and his endless stupidity comes from an enabling family that doesn't supervise his online activities and social outings, as well as an ego the size of Texas.

His behavior has been so notorious that a bunch of very obsessive individuals made a fucking wiki about him. An entire goddamn wiki.

Edited by Machine
Edited for more truth