Matty Mutt's Gay Hippie Love Circle

MuttButt

3 hours ago, Kinare said:

1. I dunno, I never really had as much of an issue with him as the rest of ya'll seem to and he's still human so he's entitled to have positive and negative feelings towards people. He seems a bit insensitive to the struggles of poors, but honestly I don't think he means to come off that way. Though, I don't read every single ones of his posts, so maybe I'm wrong. He's still pretty well known regardless of his rep being good or bad, so "popufur" could still be argued~

2. No.

3. They could also not be reading the thread past their name being mentioned, because other than calling out people you love, the thread has no other content worth reading. I know the thread has good intent, but it's still one of those things that you can't help but feel bad if you don't get mentioned, especially when you're a nutcase who is having a hard time as it is with fitting in anywhere at all. Couldn't help but point it out and partially ruin the fun.

1. i was just being facetious more to satirize the term. my point is more that this doesn't have to be exclusive; it's more a matter of the fact that the people who are expressing these emotions have someone to express them towards and that's essentially the goal of the thread. if that's the quantitative state of popufurity, then so be it.

2. but i think you're cute. :c i was being kinda genuine about that.

3. you aren't wrong, either. but it's certainly not intended to be an infallible structure. it's not that people want to ignore the criticism, so much as focus on what positivity can be maintained.

i don't want you to misnomer my arguing you down as unbridled support for this way of functioning, but i will say that i had a desire to avoid this sort of interaction because i don't like placing compliments in public spaces for reasons you mentioned. however when i did list the compliments i did, it at least seemed to create some more positive interactions among those who they were directed towards.

however, i don't like doing it much either. so that's just my perspective. 

@Kinare Most the popufurs are so because of active participation and collaboration with a group...it can be hard to recognize someone who hardly posts or doesnt actively make relations with others. Id feel bad for leaving others out but its inevitable, kind of would suck that we cant make anyone feel special at all because we can say something for everyone (but then it wouldnt be genuine and itd be forced). Plenty of people here acknowledged everyone, though. Without everyone we wouldnt have an active forum

And I actually quite enjoyed this thread besides the mentions because I like the sappy love stuffs -w-

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1

@Toshabi Since the moment we first spoke, it's been like an endless orgy of dry humour and puns. Awesome. Also, I'm happy you're drawing way more consistently now! The improvement is definitely showing, so keep going!

@PastryOfApathy Never actually spoken with you, but you've stood out to me over these forum times. You're super sweet when you want to be!

@Joel Please eat me . . .

@Mikazuki Marazhu You're a massive oddball and have left me with the mixed feels of laughter and giggles, as well as pure "wut" very, very often. I love your sense of humour !

@Butters We never really talk any more, but I still appreciate the time we've spent chatting in the past, and I still consider you to be a neato friendo!

@Mayonnaise You're my oldest friend I have from within this fandom! You're also pretty much the only person I get to play any video games with, so I appreciate this :u

@Sir Gibby You're a super kind guy, and I still love your arts!

@Azurex You pretty much never bring up a talking subject whenever you message me, but I came to enjoy you for you a whole lot regardless ;D

@Sourdough I love you so much that I think of you whenever I'm eating bread! ...Yeah.

@Llamapotamus Llama dude. You're awesome! I wish you'd post around here more. Also - Llamas rock.

@Pignog You're so quirky that you pretty much always have interesting and funny things to say when we talk, and I think you're awesome with how you seem to be able to take stressful things on in life as if they were nothing!
You've made my days happy pretty often, and I'm glad we decided to add each other on Steams after that first game of Armello ;]
P.S: Your arts are really great, too! If only you'd draw more otters...

@Mr. Sparta Eeyy you're a super cool person. Try to stop being so hard on yourself so often :u

@Nolow Please don't eat me. Maybe.

@Umbra.Exe Good arts, good person, good Umbra. So good!

@Gumshoe I always enjoy talking with you, oh Fedorabutt. Keep on being you ~

@Ratical Rats are swell, you are a swell, and your name is a pun. Awesome.

@Eggdodger You always come off as super calm and level-headed. You have this magical aura of niceness all about you!

@Naesaki Bears? Bears. Bears ! !

@Aresh Bae

@Ansitru Not sure if you visit here any more, but I really appreciate how nice you've always been to me!

@Moogle I guess you don't come here any more, but you're one of the best people I've come to know. Best Moogle ever!

@Zeitzbach Bara > Uke

• Like 4

I'm horribly anti-social, so this will be difficult

I'm going to do my best to avoid the same ol 'nice, easy going.' etc

@Hewge- I enjoy weirding you out by sending you strange links and seeing your reaction. I'm getting into otters again, damn it

@Umbra.Exe- Incredible art. Great having you in the Discord chat. plsdrawmylizokthx

@Revates - Eats too many curried eggs. Life of the party

@grassfed - CS:GO homie dawg whom produce gud beats n likes sik tunez ye

@Sar - Vaporbuddy. I'm not sure why we don't talk more?

@Lisek - Car-and-pool buddy. Legitimately really fun to chat with. I love having you around - especially given that you pretty much always are around when I'm feelin' social

@DrGravitas - IRC buddy. Thinks he's too good for team-regular-green but that's a-okay for now

@Summercat - I know we don't chat much, but you're real fun to be around in the IRC channel. I should really pop in more often like I used to.

@Eggdodger - We were really close at one point, and I actually miss that a bunch. You're just so much fun to chat with, and I adore your personality and upbeat attitude towards everything. It's very refreshing. Also, I love birds so ... y'know.

@DevilishlyHandsome49 - I'm humiliated to admit that I had a thing for you at one point. OTHER THAN THAT, I adore your voice acting capabilities, and the content you've produced for YouTube

@Zaraphayx - You're incredibly knowledgeable on so many topics, to the point where I find you intimidating to chat with

@Sourdough - When we used to chat, I found you really easy to talk with. I actually miss that a whole bunch. You're hella funny too.

@Vae - You drop knowledge in the chat like itz nuttin and you have an authoritarian, but strangely, very chill vibe about yourself 

@Sarcastic Coffeecup - Your voice makes me cream my panties

@Lucyfish - I don't know you well, but I love your character so very much. I feel like we'd get along real well if we chatted more, tbh

@Amiir - Real easy to get along with. GTA buddy

@evan - You are extremely kind and caring. I genuinely appreciate you as a person, and I really want to chat with you more

@AyGee - I legitimately love your art so much. Your style is absolutely incredible. I should actually throw money at you. Plus, you seem extremely nice, and I may or may not want to get to know you spoiler: i actually want to get to know you

@Mentova - I hardly know you, but I DO know that we chatted once while I was extremely high and for some reason I enjoyed that a lot. I guess that's it. ... For now, at least

Edited by Azurex
  • Like 5

Alright lets do this.

Besties: @FenrirDarkWolf @Jtrekkie @StrangerCoug

Goodies: @Hewge @Kinharia @Sidewalk Surfboard @Ayattar@WolfNightV4X1 @Amiir @Gnarl @Tailmon1 @PastryOfApathy (aka best Shitposter)

Mehsties:  @Toshabi @Pignog @AlexInsane @Umbra.Exe @Alexxx-Returns @Sar@Sarcastic Coffeecup

Less-than Mehsties: @Rassah @Eggdodger 

Worsties (aka the FUCK YOU tier) [hidden]

Edited by Mr. Sparta
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Mr. Sparta said:

Alright lets do this.

Besties: @FenrirDarkWolf @Jtrekkie @StrangerCoug

Goodies: @Hewge @Kinharia @Sidewalk Surfboard @Ayattar@WolfNightV4X1 @Amiir @Gnarl @Tailmon1 @PastryOfApathy (aka best Shitposter)

Mehsties:  @Toshabi @Pignog @AlexInsane @Umbra.Exe @Alexxx-Returns @Sar@Sarcastic Coffeecup

Less-than Mehsties: @Rassah @Eggdodger 

Worsties (aka the FUCK YOU tier) [hidden]

I guess I'm in the hidden category.

It's so great to be loved. :v

So who else deserves my attention? Lets see:

@Saxon I always respected and enjoyed some of your insightful perspectives, but you have really dropped the ball lately. Pick up your game, man.

@Fay - even though you're not here (yet), you remain one of my favorite members next to Troj. The two of you make this community a little less shitty.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I guess I'm in the hidden category.

Hidden Content

So who else deserves my attention? Lets see:

@Saxon I always respected and enjoyed some of your insightful perspectives, but you have really dropped the ball lately. Pick up your game, man.

@Fay - even though you're not here (yet), you remain one of my favorite members next to Troj. The two of you make this community a little less shitty.

Whaat? I thought i put you up high but i don't see you anywhere. Whatever 

11 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

@Jerry I didnt bother mentioning you cuz I thought it'd be weird giving you attention too much x3 I do like your fursona and arts since you first joined so like..yeah, senpai noticed you. Lel.

LOL, it's all good, whatever "too much" means ^_^

But I appreciate your interest nonetheless!

@DevilishlyHandsome49 FRETV. 'Nuff said. :P

@Revates You're pretty funny and nice to talk to, we should hang out more.

@WolfNightV4X1 I love reading your posts, very sensible and rational with a good sense of humour.

@DrGravitas You make entertaining posts, and I loved the Waterboarding thread.  I like seeing your progress and experiments with 3D art, too.

@funky3000 The coolest macro I know.

@Saxon You've got some wonderful and colourful art, but maybe not my fetish.  I would still give you a good spanking if given the chance, though.

@PastryOfApathy Despite my first impressions of you, you really seem like a really decent person.  And your 'sona is adorable.

@Pignog Quality shitposting, but you seem really cool and I actually like your art and comic.  You should post more.

@TheGreatFanatic Rubutz. c:

And everyone else that I can't think of anything specific to say, I don't know most of you very well but there's nobody that I can say that I dislike on this board.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Chrysocyon said:

@funky3000 The coolest macro I know.

Ahmagad I nearly forgot about you! oAo (then again you have a different name anyway so I never would have found you in the little @ metions :v)

@Chrysocyon You've made some really cool art for me, I would love to commission you in the future whenever such a task is possible!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

tanks for the kind words, the comic pages are slow going but theres a bunch better ones coming down the pipe. your art's fantastic, and your old avatar looks like a local coffee place's logo (i walk by it everyday, should take a picture)

I don't like excluding people, but that's the name of the game so I'll focus on the few people I have talked to more than once.

@Sir Gibby A br0 away from home. Can trust you with just about everything I have on my mind and that means a whole lot to a very reserved person like me.

@Kinharia Talking to you is always fun. Maybe it's the accent or that you don't take life too seriously and seem to be always in a good mood.

@DinosaurDammit The lizardlady of.. lizards. Seriously jealous of your arsenal of pet Godzillas.

@Toshabi Still hasn't learned how to write Toshiba right. Great friend, impersonator and comedian. Would drink with any day of the week.

@Zeitzbach If not you, then who's gonna start dropping mad puns at 4am at me?

@Recel Still laughing at some of those FAF comics. You've a great heart and don't let ingrateful people pull you down.

@Machine A E S T H E T I C memelord of greatness. I miss those 420club cytube sessions, my sides have finally returned from orbit and they need to be sent back out there.

@evan Practicing the language of weebs back in the day was fun. Also you have a greatass taste in music.

@MuttButt A finn, perhaps not, perhaps yes. Likely a spy. Fun to talk to and like Evan, also a good taste in music.

@Gumshoe Maybe one day Insurgency will let us be the heroes we are destined to be. Maybe not. Who knows, but we got to keep trying.

Please don't feel shitty for not getting mentioned, it only means I don't know you well enough to say anything meaningful. I'm a terribad initiator of conversations so toss me a message anywhere and lets talk, fix this situation.

• Like 3

people plz stop saying nice things about me. I'm a terrible person.

also I don't wanna make a gigantic list since I'd probably forget people, but you guys are pretty great and stuff. I'm kinda bad at this when not addressing specific people :V

I'm using this thread to say nice things about people I don't normally get to reach so I don't feel bad about "missing" people

@I Did It For The Cat Girls smart guy, pleasure to chat with on discord, very insightful!

@Imperial Impact you seem like a lot of fun, but I don't see you interact much :[[[

@Skullmiser Really happy to see you return, best posts. I should watch Star Trek.

• Like 2

Geez, I got mentioned, like, a bunch. That's pretty good for being, uh... "Gone" the past month.

@Zerig Thanks for giving me somebody to talk to when I wasn't able to go back home for a while.You're an indispensable friend to me, quite honestly.

@evan As far as music's concerned, yeah, I've always considered your opinion before another's. I'm still working on music on my own time, which I hope to show you soon.

@WolfNightV4X1 Oh, yeah, you're pretty cool, I guess =v Nah but seriously, visit sometime!

@Battlechili You've always been a cool guy, to me! You know a lot about video games, which naturally gives us a lot to talk about.

@Toshabi I've enjoyed the few sincere chats we've had together, and you're a hoot in voice chat! I think you're a great person.

@Saxon You're soooooo intelligent! I love talking to you because you know something about everything. and you look good in a onesie

@Azurex We're still super close, dude! Just hit me up when you wanna chat. =)

@Revates Hey, you're a swell chum! Always down for a game or a talk.

@MissFleece OMG FLEECE. Your brand of humor is fresh and hilarious. I love talking with you. Looking forward to you being our Cleric!

@PastryOfApathy Pastry, I've really liked the conversations we've had, truth be told. I remember one time, playing on Standin on TF2? You were playing Scout really well, and we were joking a lot on voice chat. It'd be cool to do something like that again sometime.

@Umbra.Exe You've been one of my friends since I first joined FAF, and frankly I'm grateful for it. A fellow pigeon lover through and through! Coo coo!

@Rouge Artist Hey, you're an awesome TF2 player! It would've been awesome to have a competitive team with you, if we could just find the players.

@Sar You've always got a joke! I like that.

@Sir Gibby Gibby, we've had a lot of chats. Looking forward to more with you! You can shed unique insight on issues sometimes.

@Recel You're so... mysterious =c I wish I knew more about you, honestly? I've always wanted to be friends with you.

@Vae You don't take shit from anybody! You'd make an awesome older sibling. I'd have you beat up the bullies on the bus c= (Just kidding, nobody bullies me... anymore ;p )

@Vaer You're always calling me cute and stuff! I admittedly need that assurance now and again =w= Same to you! We'll totally start gaming again sometime!

@Hewge You've cheered me up a lot of times when I needed a Hewge boost!

Can I... Can I do that? Or is that just a Hewge thing?

@Butters You've been great to talk to about LGBT things, back when I was uh... "figuring that stuff out".

@Rassah EDIT: Heartless bastard. Share your bitcoins!

@DrDingo Dude, every summer it's been TF2 with us. You're a grand friend to have. Tell Adam he's a weirdo for me =v

Anyways... Sorry if I forgot someone. Just might mean I don't know your name here or we haven't talked in a while =(

Edited by Eggdodger
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Eggdodger said:

Geez, I got mentioned, like, a bunch. That's pretty good for being, uh... "Gone" the past month.

I've only been mentioned twice but you know what? Fuck it, that's good enough for me. At least it gets me out of the losers thread.

@ZekeYou're an indispensable member of this community and how you put up with the shit you do given your position and stick with it, I'll never know why. Plus I like you.  

Edited by Mr. Fox

6 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

@PastryOfApathy Pastry, I've really liked the conversations we've had, truth be told. I remember one time, playing on Standin on TF2? You were playing Scout really well, and we were joking a lot on voice chat. It'd be cool to do something like that again sometime.

I remember that too, that was fun. c:

To tell the truth part of the reason is that I'm really self-conscious about stuff like voice chat. Like not necessarily my voice or anything, I'm just really bad at real-time 1 on 1 conversation. Also I haven't played TF2 in like a year or somethin' so I'd probably get my shit kicked in now lol.

• Like 1