( ^▽^)

TheGreatFanatic

:3  

18 members have voted

1. 1. :3

Just now, Revates said:

I will take a shipping container, thanks!

uhhhh... that could take awhile to gather. prolly need one off those snow shovel tractors for that.

also... what are the shipping costs of snow? thats actually a really good question now... i mean does that go by pounds or container or what?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shiy0 said:

uhhhh... that could take awhile to gather. prolly need one off those snow shovel tractors for that.

also... what are the shipping costs of snow? thats actually a really good question now... i mean does that go by pounds or container or what?

It can be your own little project, collecting snow for me.

I'm honestly not sure. I'd imagine it'd just go by shipping container, but I'm sure you can work that out.

1 hour ago, Revates said:

It can be your own little project, collecting snow for me.

I'm honestly not sure. I'd imagine it'd just go by shipping container, but I'm sure you can work that out.

should be something like that. how much do ya wanna anyway? are two container enough? : D

9 hours ago, shiy0 said:

shall i send you some in a coolbox rev? sweden got plenty of it atm. :3

That reminds me.

Y'know what off-the-scale stupid is?

When someone complains about a box they got being wet.

And the fact that the snow they were getting in it wasn't there.

Edited by TheGreatFanatic

11 minutes ago, Luca said:

I live in the north and I've never gotten tired of snow honestly. Everyone thinks I'm nuts.

I used to too until I had to walk around and use public transportation.

Sitting outside in the middle of Boston for an hour in -degree weather is a hell no one should have to deal with.

39 minutes ago, Sutekh_the_Steak said:

It snowed here about a week ago and it looked like fucking Narnia, it was awesome. The rain washed it all away 2 days later though which was a bit shit.

Yesterday I got freezing rain so half the roads are ice covered in snow and just normal snow itself.

You never know which road leads to death.

12 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I used to too until I had to walk around and use public transportation.

Sitting outside in the middle of Boston for an hour in -degree weather is a hell no one should have to deal with.

Well about year ago I had to worked a job outside all winter in the snow. Everyone was buying thick Carhartt overalls and jackets and bitchin' all the time while I'm in jeans, with like sweatpants underneath them and two hoodies. I was fine. As wet and as cold I got it didn't really ruin winter for me.

I might be nuts like they said.

2 hours ago, Luca said:

Well about year ago I had to worked a job outside all winter in the snow. Everyone was buying thick Carhartt overalls and jackets and bitchin' all the time while I'm in jeans, with like sweatpants underneath them and two hoodies. I was fine. As wet and as cold I got it didn't really ruin winter for me.

I might be nuts like they said.

My Uncle walked his dog in a tank top and shorts.

It was below 0 F

Edited by TheGreatFanatic