North Korea Did Nothing Wrong

PastryOfApathy

Well, I guess I would have to start from the center of it all, beautiful Pyongyang:

2007-hotel-city_2022803i.jpg

I understand that those streets may be filled with a little too much hustle and bustle for some, but there is no denying the charm and appeal of that wonderful city.

If the big city is for you, though, I've been told there will always be vacancies at the Ryugyong Hotel when it opens. While you won't see the street vendors common to so many cities in the Far-East - capitalism is the enemy of the people, after all - you will get the chance to see anything from one of the many splendorous monuments to the Worker's Party of Korea to the serene Taedong. As a matter of fact, the Taedong is such a beautiful and clean river that you will rarely see any boat on the water; the day you see commercial ships polluting that river 24/7 is the day the Democratic People's Republic of Korea has fallen apart.

4301711-The-Taedong-River-flows-through-

Pyongyang is not all that is great about the country, though. As with any country, some of the best places to visit are in the middle of nowhere.

In the deciduous forests of the mountains, hills, and plains, you could almost certainly find places to hang out in a tree's shade. If solitude is not your speed, then you could hang out with the eggheads at a place like Kittaeryong to see its famous lights. There is so much to see in North Korea, in fact, that its generous government created several tunnels for the deprived people of South Korea to access the North in secret; however, South Korea could not allow this and did eventually end the generosity with even more fences and walls.

At least you might be able to catch a ride in the latest and greatest of the North Korean navy should you attempt to enter the nation through the sea routes the South has yet to wall off.

f91fe59b0.jpg

That just makes the country sound like one giant travel destination, though. There are plenty of reasons that living in the country permanently is great.

One of the best reasons is in the government. Any educated person could list off the famous names of members of the SPA such as Pak Pong-ju and Jang Sung-taek, but little-known is the face at the head of the country, supreme leader, First Secretary of the Party Kim Jong-un.

As a man of the people, he knows what it means to lead. From appearing with the military, to appearing with the military, to appearing with the military, he does it all. Even more, it is said that he is sometimes generous enough to appear in front of the SPA - an organization full of mostly men from the army. Beyond this, though, he understands that it is not where one appears and is seen, but how they appear and how they are seen. I can say without any doubt that he is one of the most gorgeous men alive. Couldn't you just stare at that face for days?

RT_kim_jong_un_jef_160101_12x5_1600.jpg

I could go on, but even this is a little much for a country that every person knows is at the absolute top of everything. A global hegemon of awesome, North Korea is.

• Like 1

It is a scary thing that there are quite some South Koreans who believe that North Korean government has greater legitimacy compared to South Korean one as they have slaughtered everyone who 'collaborated' with Japanese colonial government (including those who simply worked under Japanese for living) and their families, while South Korean government decided to utilize their experience and skill in administration and business. I cannot even fathom the irrationality of such opinion.

35 minutes ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

North Korea's so good that it appears in Wargame: Red Dragon. In that game you mostly play as NK saving the world from Margaret Thatcher. ;3

I should really get that game, what's the single player action on it like?

Is it better than European Escalation?

17 minutes ago, Khaki said:

I should really get that game, what's the single player action on it like?

Is it better than European Escalation?

The SP Campaigns in WRD are a mix of turn-based maps for moving units around and real-time battles.

It's overall better than WEE in that it has more nations and units including planes and ships but its maps are not particularly great.

On 1/25/2016 at 8:46 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

Discuss why North Korea is the best country in the world.

For any brainwashed capitalist pigs, here's some educational material to free your mind

North Korea is probably the least likely country I'd like to visit, ever. 

There is a simple way to make Korea the best place in the world to live.  In the words of Cain, It involves setting things on fire!

can u guess?

No?

Give me a nuke or two, and after a giant blast, and ensuing rainstorm, i will give you, Lake North Korea!  South Korea will have brand new Beach Front property and it will be smoking hot!

What fault of ours is it if one of our Nukes accidentally sets off all of their nukes still in their launch tubes.  Sorry Guys.

Edited by Xander Venterus

15 minutes ago, Xander Venterus said:

There is a simple way to make Korea the best place in the world to live.  In the words of Cain, It involves setting things on fire!

can u guess?

No?

Give me a nuke or two, and after a giant blast, and ensuing rainstorm, i will give you, Lake North Korea!  South Korea will have brand new Beach Front property and it will be smoking hot!

What fault of ours is it if one of our Nukes accidentally sets off all of their nukes still in their launch tubes.  Sorry Guys.

Spoken like a true yankee capitalist pig.

The loss of dear leader Kim Jung Ill is a great pain to us all. May his wise, noble and glorious son Kim Jong Un lead us to a glorious future!

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Spoken like a true yankee capitalist pig.

Actually im patriotic to the core, My cousin did 8 years Navy, My father went Army, my Uncle went Police, then Sherrif, my Fiancees father is a 27 year Naval Chief Petty Officer Retired, My Grandfather was Army, My Grandfather on the other side was Naval Intelligence then moved to Lockheed Martin, My sister-in-law just Started in the Navy, I even planned to go Airforce, but my knee injuries from my rodeo activities put an end to that plan.

Myself ive worked with 13 law enforcement agencies, most notably the FBI, Phoenix Arizona branch, DHS, as well as one of Califorinas District Attorneys Offices.

Im a AR-15 toting redneck Computer Forensics and Network Engineering nut.  

Get your types of Extremists correct sir!

Edited by Xander Venterus
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xander Venterus said:

Actually im patriotic to the core, My cousin did 8 years Navy, My father went Army, my Uncle went Police, then Sherrif, my Fiancees father is a 27 year Naval Chief Petty Officer Retired, My Grandfather was Army, My Grandfather on the other side was Naval Intelligence then moved to Lockheed Martin, My sister-in-law just Started in the Navy, I even planned to go Airforce, but my knee injuries from my rodeo activities put an end to that plan.

Myself ive worked with 13 law enforcement agencies, most notably the FBI, Phoenix Arizona branch, DHS, as well as one of Califorinas District Attorneys Offices.

Im a AR-15 toting redneck Computer Forensics and Network Engineering nut.  

Your day of reckoning shall come yankee pig.

• Like 1

Stand up, all victims of oppression,
For the tyrants fear your might!
Don't cling so hard to your possessions,
For you have nothing if you have no rights!
Let racist ignorance be ended,
For respect makes the empires fall!
Freedom is merely privilege extended,
Unless enjoyed by one and all.
  So come brothers and sisters,
  For the struggle carries on.
  The Internationale
  Unites the world in song.
  So comrades, come rally,
  For this is the time and place!
  The international ideal
  Unites the human race.

Let no one build walls to divide us,
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone.
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us,
We'll live together or we'll die alone.
In our world poisoned by exploitation,
Those who have taken, now they must give!
And end the vanity of nations,
We've but one Earth on which to live.
  So come brothers and sisters,
  For the struggle carries on.
  The Internationale
  Unites the world in song.
  So comrades, come rally,
  For this is the time and place!
  The international ideal
  Unites the human race.

And so begins the final drama,
In the streets and in the fields.