More furry trash

Ves

Hey fam, I only recently found out faf was taken down since I haven't used it in like a year, but I'm here to fucking wreck back c:

Not a whole lot to say about myself, I like some shit and don't like other shit like everyone else. I'd have to say SLR cameras and films are my passion but really anything in that field is interesting to me. Just really fascinated with the thought of looking through a lens. I'm also into car audio and other sound equipment, computers, aviation, video games and random other stuff. Hate it when people want to make you feel like an asshat so they passively correct you and say "but okay"

I live in Texas with the bae, today is our anniversary actually and you totally won't know who she is if you saw the totally not suspiciously-similarly-titled intro thread posted totally accidentally right before mine by the totally not suspiciously similar oc. I also moved here all the way from Oregon just a few months ago so I don't know shit here and am totally down to talk with people. TALK TO ME

Rad to be back guys c:

• Like 1

eEEeEeeEeeeee I didnt expect all the cute shit, this is making my day. :'D Thanks guys

1 hour ago, grassfed said:

Welcome! I just moved to Oregon from California :3

Ohhey rad, I saw a picture of your dog and just knew it was in Oregon. Where was that taken?                           unless it wasnt taken in oregon and im just jumping to conclusions 

Edited by Ves
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Ves said:

eEEeEeeEeeeee I didnt expect all the cute shit, this is making my day. :'D Thanks guys

Ohhey rad, I saw a picture of your dog and just knew it was in Oregon. Where was that taken?                           unless it wasnt taken in oregon and im just jumping to conclusions 

It was at some BLM land near Myrtle Creek :D