WolfNight spreads his wings

Vallium

Y'know I've been kind of stifled creatively, socially, emotionally, and professionally/educationally for a very long time. For the past several months I've been trying to find something new and different, something that works...

I suppose things were okay before. I did school. I had a job. I had an okay place to live. Lots of things I couldnt do though, and with school I was starting to feel like a failure and hopeless.

So for several months I'd been wanting to plan some grand change. Instead of complaining, complaining , complaining, I took the words of Shia-Senpai to heart and I wanted to try new things.

So yeah, I just moved. I no longer live in my crazy homeland known as Florida.

Current residence is Oklahoma with the coolest friend and roommate buddy (You'll know her as Johanna Waya here). Seriously I think she's as crazy as I am :P I wouldnt have been able to do much of anything without her, and thats no exaggeration. We had a blast this weekend. Id hug her lots more yesh!!

Currently Im hoping to get on my feet and find some oppurtunity in job or class-related work. I have a specific but branching path in mind but keeping my options open (because money is pretty nice, too)

Im pretty excited but fingers crossed its less thinking more doing. I got a lot of stuff to get moving on.

Hugs to all my friends and supporters.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 13

sounds like things are looking up

just a word of warning if it's your first time living with a close friend: it's fun at first but you get to experience all their bad habits first hand now. For people new to this it can be friendship ending, but it's also avoidable as long as both parties don't bottle up their resentment toward each other

Jeez, for the last year and a bit iv known you. You've had to deal with so many shitty things i honestly can barely remember it all. Its really great for me to hear you're doing so much better. Looks like you got a pretty strong start this year...I'm a little jealous ^_^

personally ill never forget how warm and kind you've been to everyone here. I still remember a great quote you told me when i joined FAF and recently became a furry: "it ain't gay if its a threeway....unless the dicks touch".

You really deserve this you know :)

On 1/25/2016 at 0:10 PM, WileyWarWeasel said:

Congrats on the change, moving out of your parents place and home state in one fell swoop is no small task.

Don't forget to keep thinking as well as doing ;)

Gee I dont know...both of those didnt seem the hard part to me. Im still a hatchling quite honestly x3

On 1/25/2016 at 3:33 PM, Pignog said:

sounds like things are looking up

just a word of warning if it's your first time living with a close friend: it's fun at first but you get to experience all their bad habits first hand now. For people new to this it can be friendship ending, but it's also avoidable as long as both parties don't bottle up their resentment toward each other

Im sure I'll do plenty of dumb things that I'll try hard not to and that'll be aggravating :P It happens...but yeah thats totally noted.

On 1/25/2016 at 4:00 PM, shadowsinhiding said:

Jeez, for the last year and a bit iv known you. You've had to deal with so many shitty things i honestly can barely remember it all. Its really great for me to hear you're doing so much better. Looks like you got a pretty strong start this year...I'm a little jealous ^_^

personally ill never forget how warm and kind you've been to everyone here. I still remember a great quote you told me when i joined FAF and recently became a furry: "it ain't gay if its a threeway....unless the dicks touch".

You really deserve this you know :)

Heeeeey, you added the last part, mister >:v 

Haha but no seriously thanks and I hope you get some kind of liftoff for this new year too.

Not quite a strong start but maybe a good base. I've got to do a lot of stuff to get started for real 

23 hours ago, Jerry said:

I wish you the best! ^_^ You seem to be a good start already!

In a few months I'm going to be exactly where you are right now, and I can understand all too well your need for a change, 'cause I feel exactly the same thing LOL.

Aw dude thats awesome. Good luck yourself too, then. Try to keep your head high and always do something to press forward :3

3 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Heeeeey, you added the last part, mister >:v 

Haha but no seriously thanks and I hope you get some kind of liftoff for this new year too.

No i didn't, it turns out i got it wrong, its if the balls touch its gay.

I GOT EVIDENCE!!!!    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14015851/      Just look at the comments. Also its kinda fun to look back into my favourites. I found quite a great few wee things from FAF like you staring at my ass :3 

13996538@400-1405457167.jpg.f4073945c583

But yeah things are starting to move along pretty well for me as well. I'm trying to move out myself but I'm in no rush so i might be leaving some point in 2017. 

• Like 1