Hey Hey

Uri

What's up, everyone? I'm Uri, an art student who does a lot of (mostly feral) animal artwork on my dA. I do a lot of gaming, more recently uploading both art speedpaints and gameplay to Youtube. I found the forum through the FATransparency twitter account, which I found through another forum I'm on.

Also just wanted to say, the icons for editing the post are kinda messed up, at least in this pageload. icon for emoticon is a chain/paperclip, smilie face is actually the code button, etc. It's just something I noticed and I wanted to mention it hahh

Edited by Uri
because im an idiot lol

Yeah, the post editing options have been ganked up for a month. But hey, you're seeing us at a recent high point since we have our banner graphic again!

I'm only sorta joking about that.

Anyway, welcome. Glad to have you here, please keep your face and arms inside the car and the windows rolled up at all times. Some of our exhibits have been known to ... spit.

On 1/27/2016 at 11:34 AM, Ves said:

Welcome to furry trash land fam. I saw a few of your traditional pieces on dA and thought they were super good

Also this gave me a gud giggel

adadae6d26576ad98a0d120dfc99f878.png

Thank you very much! I haven't done a lot of traditional pieces in awhile, don't have the money or supplies for them at the moment with all the other uni expenses haha

On 1/27/2016 at 11:37 AM, Ginpanther said:

Yeah, the post editing options have been ganked up for a month. But hey, you're seeing us at a recent high point since we have our banner graphic again!

I'm only sorta joking about that.

Anyway, welcome. Glad to have you here, please keep your face and arms inside the car and the windows rolled up at all times. Some of our exhibits have been known to ... spit.

Thank you! I will try to keep all face and arms intact and within the confines of this here motor-vehicle. 

On 1/27/2016 at 2:46 PM, Saxon said:

Lovely signature. 

Thank you! Yours is quite nice too, I really like the splash of green in the greyscale.

19 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Hiya, Uri.

Welcome to Phoenix, have fun, and always remember-

This UI is still better than what Furaffinity Forums had

Thank you! And god I hope so. 

15 hours ago, Zytan said:

Welcome to the forum ^_^

Might have to have a gander at your DA stuff

Thank you muchly!

5 hours ago, Augmented Husky said:

Hello and welcome Uri ^_^ that's such a delightfully strange name

Just took a peak at your account and......my word...........do you have the mind of an artist

Thanks! It'll legally become one of my names whenever I have the disposable money to pay for the paperwork haha. 

And thank you! :)