Grand Theft Auto Pacifist

AlastairSnowpaw

13 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

Yea part of why i like it is how that's kind of how i want to approach playing online games like GTA online.

I do love this premise! I mean, it is another world so why not explore it just the same. This approach is very thought provoking and it definitely brings a whole new dynamic to the gameplay.

Too bad many others don't feel the same. It would be nice if a RL simulator was this expansive.

I wish this guy the best of luck, he's gonna need it! I know this game drove me crazy in a utterly negative way so I'm curious to see how patient this guy will be instead

4 hours ago, Amiir said:

I wish this guy the best of luck, he's gonna need it! I know this game drove me crazy in a utterly negative way so I'm curious to see how patient this guy will be instead

watching through the entire series you find out he is pretty patient, hell you just need to watch the first intro one to see that. He tries to avoid killing an NPC for two hours before eventually being forced to kill them.

1 hour ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

watching through the entire series you find out he is pretty patient, hell you just need to watch the first intro one to see that. He tries to avoid killing an NPC for two hours before eventually being forced to kill them.

Lol saw that. Been watching a couple of episodes now. Good catch Al, I haven't seen a video series this enjoyable in quite some time

1 hour ago, MissFleece said:

This is really relaxing. kinda reminds me of what I'd do when I was younger and got a hold of my brother's GTA 3 and would just spend all my time trying to follow laws and stop signs and stuff. 

The guys voice is also really good for it. This series is also good at showing just how vast GTA really is.

1 hour ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I remember in GTAIV I always obeyed traffic lights and shit for some reason. For some reason the tone of the game just made me feel like I should I guess.

I still love GTAIV, fuck the haters. Not my fault you don't slow down around corners dumbass.

I actually miss the driving physics in GTA IV. Jalopies drove like shit. Not everyone had cars built for smashing and racing. Sometimes, cars wouldn't start because the batteries were dead. It felt much more realistic than V in some ways (regenerating up to half health if you don't get hit in a while? You should be bleeding out)... Even if hot dogs could heal bullet wounds.

22 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I remember in GTAIV I always obeyed traffic lights and shit for some reason. For some reason the tone of the game just made me feel like I should I guess.

I still love GTAIV, fuck the haters. Not my fault you don't slow down around corners dumbass.

i have loved all the GTA games i have played, mostly cause they always seem to represent the time period their in super well.