Does your fursona have its own name or share your name/username?

Vallium

Does your fursona have its own name  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Does your fursona have its own name

• Yes, they have their own name
    • Yes, its the same as my username
    • No, they have my name
    • No, they're nameless

On 2/1/2016 at 0:25 PM, Xaende said:

We've grown apart. Xaende (pronounced "Sand") is my fursona, and predates my involvement with the fandom in some ways, but I used to post under a different username... with a different species as part of the name. I'm thinking about deleting my old stuff from the web, and only participating as this going forward. I haven't actually stopped liking or making anthropomorphic animal media. Just went underground for a while. Life happens, and I've branched out in other directions.

To further complicate things, I used to go by Filter on FAF. We'll see how this works out.

Oh! So the new winged canid was none other then Filter. WB fellow wingbro.

I hope your past internet history wasnt too awful but a fresh start is always nice

• Like 1

My Fursona has it's own name, it is fully named Kinharia Sugrob Moonpaw. Kinharia was a name I coined back in 2007 when playing World of Warcraft, I wanted a name that sound Elven and that sounded Elven and ever since the name Kinharia, Kin and Kinny stuck. If someone saw me in the street and shouted "KINHARIA!" I would geniunely turn around and reply.

My fursona is named Aaria, which has no connection to real life other than I've always liked the name. I used the name for a lot of roleplay characters before I created her, and then the name sort of stuck since I had always loved it. Might as well give the best name to my best girl :D

I had trouble finding a good username so then I got the novel idea of using a sort of title rather than an actual name and thus Augmented_Husky with the added benefit of briefly describing the fact he is entirely cybernetic. However his actual name (not mine) is William Keaton which is also my Poetry pen name.

• 2 weeks later...

Kellan Meig'h is the name of my fursona, an Old Warhorse that tries to keep a low profile IRL. Also my user name. Kel has also shown up in a few novels online, too. The apostrophe in Meig'h is there because the family that lived next to my family in the 1920's census was probably named 'May' but the guy doing the census couldn't spell. He killed my family name (really!) and the neighbors were majorly misspelled. His lower case 'g' had a major tail hanging out to the right that looked like an apostrophe so I kept that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...