Sell Me This Pen15

Ratmomma

56aba01565390_Screenshot(4).png.d6316f3f

This is Sparklewoof of Wall Street. She haz a trajik backstory as the illegal child of Okami. She had to leve the promis land becauz she said i like bewbs. Liek this if u crai evrytim.

Sparklewoof has many money. To proceed to the next dungeon, you must sell her one of these items, or perish in the anus of this forum. You cannot escape. This is Sparklewoof power and u mus sell me thing:

Our most skilled teams of linguistic experts had decoded this message and summed it up. It says the following, "This is the Sparklewolf of Wall Street, and you must sell one of the below items to this wolf, or you will die in the asshole of the forums; offer your sales pitch."

Wacky Sex Toy Inspired Lightning McQueen Pen:

7509002522978?$full$

Donald Trump's Party Wear:

hqdefault1.jpg

This lvl 69 Cactus

Penis-cactus-Funny-Nature-Photos.jpg

If u cannit sell me thing u will die in the anus of forum.

Liek this if u crai erytim

Sell me thing.

You can make your own sick woof with Wyndbain's maker (stfu I must credit fellow artists)

Edited by Ratmomma
hired a team of skilled english experts
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

I'm so confused.

You must sell the woof one of the items, or DIE IN THE FORUMS by never leaving the site, at all, ever, for anything.

4 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

I would like you to write your phone number on this napkin. What, you don't have a pen? Here, I happen to have this one for sale. AND SOLD

Supply and demand, gentlemen

But could he have done it better with... The Wacky Sex Toy Inspired Lightning McQueen Pen?

Good miss, sparklewoof was it? A wonderful name it must be said. I have today for you a selections of items you will enjoy thorougly, so please take a look at them for me. There you go, some of the finest fabrics found in the Promised land, the land of opportunities, the United States of America.

you see, good miss it is simply marvelous, give it a feel. Let the silky thouch inspire you, doesnt it feel like a good feast? Wonderful, isnt it? Absolutely marvellous. It is said whoever wears this fabric will be the queen of raves. Now doesnt that sound like a title worthy of you, child of Okami? 

For just 10 dollar it can be yours, including the title of queen of raves and a warrant guarentee* for 5 whole years

*please read terms and confitions

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Good miss, sparklewoof was it? A wonderful name it must be said. I have today for you a selections of items you will enjoy thorougly, so please take a look at them for me. There you go, some of the finest fabrics found in the Promised land, the land of opportunities, the United States of America.

you see, good miss it is simply marvelous, give it a feel. Let the silky thouch inspire you, doesnt it feel like a good feast? Wonderful, isnt it? Absolutely marvellous. It is said whoever wears this fabric will be the queen of raves. Now doesnt that sound like a title worthy of you, child of Okami? 

For just 10 dollar it can be yours, including the title of queen of raves and a warrant guarentee* for 5 whole years

*please read terms and confitions

I could be... THE QUEEN OF RAVES? Sign me up, fiddy year contract

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ratmomma said:

Wacky Sex Toy Inspired Lightning McQueen Pen:

7509002522978?$full$

This lvl 69 Cactus

Penis-cactus-Funny-Nature-Photos.jpg

Both of these products were licenced AND produced by BadDragon. Do with that information what you will but these are quality collectable items you don't want to miss out on aquiring!

Do I hear $100 for both?!

14 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Holy shit, I remember those cheap ass pens 0_0 

DO YOU WANT TO BE A CHEAP ASS AND RELIVE THE GULLIBLE TIMES WHEN i WAS A KID AND THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS COOL?!

Buy it~

(Read this in the voice of Billy Mays and it gets 500% funny)

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME IN 3RD GRADE WHEN YOU WERE THE FUCKING KING OF THE CLASS BECAUSE YOUR PEN WAS THE BEST? 

RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS

BUY THE WACKY SEX TOY INSPIRED LIGHTNING MCQUEEN PEN RIGHT NOW, OR YOU'RE A POOPY DOODOO HEAD.

11 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

This thread is odd but I enjoyed it thoroughly. 10/10 would read again

I was supposed to read? I thought this was wacky furry fap mag material.

/shot

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Vaer said:

Both of these products were licenced AND produced by BadDragon. Do with that information what you will but these are quality collectable items you don't want to miss out on aquiring!

Do I hear $100 for both?!

Unlike other products from Bad Dragon, I wouldn't shove a level 69 (I see what you did there)  cactus into my ass

dcknp.gif

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

Unlike other products from Bad Dragon, I wouldn't shove a level 69 (I see what you did there)  cactus into my ass

dcknp.gif

Shhh, you just need our special Cat Spiked Cock condoms, OUR THINNEST SPIKE PROTECTION YET!

NO LONGER WILL YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU'RE WEARING RUBBER CLEANING GLOVES

Get closer to your pussy cock, tonight!

19.99 PER CONDOM

NO REFUNDS

14 hours ago, Khaki said:

Sparklefag, if you are not buying pen, my Ukrainian friend does bad things to you.

This is sound logics. I bow to your wills and shove this Wacky Sex Toy Inspired Lightning McQueen pen right up my baby canal.