Things that you suck at for an adult human

MuttButt

....or for whatever age you are if you're a wee kiddie

What are some life skills that you're terribad at for your age? I myself am absolutely embarrassingly bad at remembering where I am and how to get to different places. It takes me sometimes as many as a dozen trips to a place to start to remember where it is by heart, and even more if I wanna get there from a different location than my house. I'm pretty sure I would be dead in a ditch somewhere if my smartphone didn't have GPS.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GarthTheWereWolf said:

I suck at dealing with children. People hand me their kids and I'm like... "the fuck do I do with this wriggling thing? Get it away from me!" ]:

Same

Hence I have considered an adoption if I ever were to have kids because I know by experience that babies are the worst to handle

I am terrible at talking on the phone. Seriously, I'm REALLY bad.  Every time I make a call I become a stammering, drunken fool. I hypernervously procrastinate important calls for as long as possible on account of it. Even the voicemails I leave are embarrassing; I actually get defensive at the machine. 

I flat-out refuse to use Skype/FaceTime. That shit's fucking scary. Go away, future. 

Edited by Endless/Nameless
Don't impose your propriety on me, autocorrect
  • Like 1

Adult human? Is that what I am? I thought I was an immortal wolf hybrid

Aaaaanyways, I think Johanna can agree with this one...

DRIVING

I'm also as good at videogames as the common eight year old, I cant socialize well, I dont know how to tax, I dont know anything about cars even though I probably should, I don't know as much mathematics as I should know. I kind of bumble around life and just...wing it. So to speak.

I actually do surprisingly well maybe probably like I think to myself sometimes "Oh look I'm adulting"

Everything.

Seriously, everything. I'm lazy as shit and I'm only motivated to do things if there's a deadline involved and only last minute, and I just don't care about anything to really fix my life. I just wander through life half the time, just doing things because I have to, or I'm just used to doing them.

• That thing where you suppress your emotions to do stuff you don't wanna do.
  • small talk
  • believing "because that's how it is/that's how you're supposed to do it/that's just how it is/that's just reality" and similar rhetoric
  • hiding my emotions

Everything else is quite possibly a result of quarantining myself from others. I mean,, I may not "fall in line" but at least I'm not stupid enough to be knowingly abrasive by being fully present with them.