Look Who's Back? (NSFW)

PastryOfApathy

Everyone get your rubber gloves and gas masks ready, cause the ever prestigious Rainfurrest is back baby!

Seriously what fuckin' voodoo did these idiots muster to be allowed back anywhere? Apparently it was a newly opened place so these poor fuckers have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

For those blissfully unaware, here's a lovely NSFW recap.

6 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Everyone get your rubber gloves and gas masks ready, cause the ever prestigious Rainfurrest is back baby!

Seriously what fuckin' voodoo did these idiots muster to be allowed back anywhere? Apparently it was a newly opened place so these poor fuckers have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

For those blissfully unaware, here's a lovely NSFW recap.

I'm so ready for this literal shitstorm. 

• Like 4

That first pic of a d00d with a load in his diaper was enough for a run to Rite-Aid to get some eye bleach! Cannot un-see! The rest, well, not good.

This is not 'fursuiting' by any stretch of the imagination, this is something best kept away from what proposes to be a family friendly con.

They should rename the event "KinkForrest." At least it would be more appropriate. And it's obvious that new hotel didn't do their due diligence or the con would have been refused flat out.

17 minutes ago, Kellan Meig'h said:

That first pic of a d00d with a load in his diaper was enough for a run to Rite-Aid to get some eye bleach! Cannot un-see! The rest, well, not good.

This is not 'fursuiting' by any stretch of the imagination, this is something best kept away from what proposes to be a family friendly con.

They should rename the event "KinkForrest." At least it would be more appropriate. And it's obvious that new hotel didn't do their due diligence or the con would have been refused flat out.

honestly all it takes is for someone to say they won't have a repeat of last year and that's basically it 

i want that superpower where its cool to walk around in a shitty diaper and just not give a single shit about anyones reaction. even just a little bit of it. how zoned the fuck out do you have to be? like hey everyone ive shat myself and im not wearing pants in public to let you all know ive shat myself but whose down for a game of twister?

if id been there in person, id have probably slapped that man just for existing, and then verbally thrashed him till he was in tears. for real nigga, what the everliving fuck

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willow said:

okay honestly I saw the NSFW label but I didn't expect to see a fucking gaping asshole :(:(

Or "Teabagging the space needle" either...

Either the con and attendiees learn from their mistakes, or turn this new spot into a shit-smeared cesspit. 

Meanwhile, furries blame "trolls" for crinklecon being moved to the boonies.

Next thing you know they'll blame trolls for their vodka and meth running out. Oh well, they can get more down the street! There should be another diaper and meth lover who believes he is a dog underneath the overpass near that Cash4gold shop.

Furries will feel right at home in Spokane!

Edited by Calemeyr

Not so NSFW picture of the album so I'm directly linking it here

TUxxhDH.jpg

What staggers me the most is that the faces and postures of these people right here suggest that all of them have a severe case of Downs, Autism or any other related mental 'condition'. Or is it just me who thinks like that?

The crinkle should evolve into cringe. At least that's what it already did in my mind.

EDIT: Unrelated to a picture above, here, have our very own eye bleach thread

Edited by Snagged Cub
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

What staggers me the most is that the faces and postures of these people right here suggest that all of them have a severe case of Downs, Autism or any other related mental 'condition'. Or is it just me who thinks like that?

If I'm not mistaken, they probably all have some varying degree of Asperger's. but definitely not Downs

you'd...be able to really tell honestly

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Saxon said:

People with Down's syndrome have enough challenges in life without edgy teenagers trying to make everyone else view them as sub-human. 

I didn't mean to offend. It's the situation that's cringey and nasty to look at. You know, the rainfurrest

• Guest changed the title to Look Who's Back? (NSFW)
45 minutes ago, malibu said:

Their teeth are so yellow... how do people manage to have such poor hygiene?

Yellow Teeth =/= Bad Hygiene. Yellow teeth can come from the acids in drinks such as tea and soda wearing down the enamel of the teeth. So the person could brush and floss religiously and still have yellow teeth

Edited by Maug
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Saxon said:

871.gif

Come on now, history speaks for itself.

3 minutes ago, Maug said:

Yellow Teeth =/= Bad Hygiene. Yellow teeth can comesfrom the acids in drinks such as tea and soda wearing down the enamel of the teeth. It also can be genetic.

That too but people with yellow teeth can still be quite healthy, just not as visually pleasing.

Edited by Mr. Fox

1 minute ago, Mr. Fox said:

That too but people with yellow teeth can be still quite healthy, just not as visually pleasing.

Very true.

1 minute ago, Mr. Fox said:

That too but people with yellow teeth can be still quite healthy, just not as visually pleasing.

Very true.

3 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Or it can be a bad white balance on the camera. Honestly though I don't understand why a woman wearing pajamas is being compared to a man defecating in public. 

I don't see the connection either.

5 hours ago, malibu said:

Their teeth are so yellow... how do people manage to have such poor hygiene?

1: Their teeth aren't even that yellow.

2: A lot of people with yellow teeth can't help having yellow teeth.

It makes me feel worse about my teeth now to think that people see them and think I have poor personal hygeine because of them. I'll just try to not smile or talk 'till I can afford to have them whitened.

• Like 1

I really hope Rainfurrest ceases to exist at some point because of what happened in 2015. I really think it should be ruined for everyone, so that the fandom would start to look at itself and realize doing these sorts of things are not okay in a civilized society. Just because you are at a con, does not mean the laws of social acceptance do not apply to you.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sar said:

I really hope Rainfurrest ceases to exist at some point because of what happened in 2015. I really think it should be ruined for everyone, so that the fandom would start to look at itself and realize doing these sorts of things are not okay in a civilized society. Just because you are at a con, does not mean the laws of social acceptance do not apply to you.

Well said.

I genuinely hope it tanks and so few people register that the convention ends out of bankruptcy. Goodness knows no one has the sense to stop them for any other reason.

Or maybe it won't and there'll be so many of these people that it serves as a containment. I don't know.

Maybe the Earth will have a tectonic fucking meltdown and bury us all.

Edit: I will of course completely rescind these opinions if the con staff were to announce some kind of decency and sanity requirement.

Edited by Clove Darkwave

I saw mention that FWA attracts lots of babyfurs and that makes me sad :( Don't dirty my city and take away my con! Also, I saw an 11yr old in a fursuit? How the hell do they have the money for it and why the FUCK are they at Rainfurrest?

Not to be a rat, but has anyone considered emailing/contacting the convention center and/or the hotel and warning them? Maybe they literally haven't done their research.

• Like 2

I imagine that whatever hotel/con is, they'll loose more money in the long run due to a hit to their reputation than they were to make from hosting RF2016

... At least that's what I hope. Literally, keep your shit inside you or at least close the door