Stuff and things

Fantasma

So I haven't been posting much, but hey atleast I haven't been depressed so that's new.

So good news: I'm on hormones and doing well, beginning to work on my voice, and overall have things going pretty okay. @WolfNightV4X1 has come over from florida and he's super chill.

Bad news is the car I've given him to drive hasn't been working properly... And that just can't be overlooked. That car, a 1979 cougar which gave me so much pain when it didn't work right and yet so much good when it does, has appearently not been fixed like I had thought. I feel like I'm failing Val there, and in alot of other ways too.

This is just a stupid post and I should probably just delete it.

42 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Oh wow, that car is at least 15 years old. Most car's don't ever last that long. Yours has served  you well.

It's from 1979 xD

I messed it up a long time ago when an oil change turned into them leaving the radiator cap loose which led to me not being observant and a new fuel pump, electronics, and just overall alot of stuff.

Recent replaced the solenoid, battery cables, and a steering fluid hose. The battery is hopefully good, I'm trying to charge it with my car for an hour while both run.

I just want it to be safe and reliable for val so he doesn't have to worry about a car.

14 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

Update on the car:

The brakes are gone, I will have to see if I can get 1000$ for the car but the highest I can probably get is 500

Instead of selling it and getting another beater, have you looked into getting the brakes serviced?

1 hour ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Instead of selling it and getting another beater, have you looked into getting the brakes serviced?

I'm looking at going lean on food this month because I'm only getting 30hrs a week. If I sell it, the money will go to val for saving up for a good vehicle.

I'm fortunate in that my element is reliable.

Bullshiiiiit :P Youre not failing...if anything it sucks because its your car and its nice and if it worked well would be a good drive, wish it was an easy fix

But y'know I anticipated I'd have to start from scratch kinda and theres options. I can get my own car or rental car or walk etc. Im a bit worried but hopeful, I just have to keep saving/going and hope for the best because Im sure I could do it. That's supposed to be my responsibility and you've been so kind (/w\)

*hugs* Thanks for being super helpful though. Ur cool n awesome and stuff >ω< I look up to you. Hopefully we can get through the hard stuff and budget so we can have more fun weekends and a good time.

P.S You're a dork

(But Im more of a dork :v)