Sick Pranks and Thrills

Brazen

Anything we do will pale in comparison to what Sam Peppers did, he is the new Overlord of Dickish Pranks. xD Only thing that kind of ruined it was all the cry babies down in the comments who were referring to him as a "monster" and threatening physical harm because having a sick sense of humor is rare nowadays, unfortunately...

3 hours ago, Brazen said:

tfw stupid youtube faggots turned harmless fun into assaulting people 

I dunno, it could be amusing when it backfires on them and they get the crap beaten out of them, it might actually be worth watching for once.

42 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Anything we do will pale in comparison to what Sam Peppers did, he is the new Overlord of Dickish Pranks. xD Only thing that kind of ruined it was all the cry babies down in the comments who were referring to him as a "monster" and threatening physical harm because having a sick sense of humor is rare nowadays, unfortunately...

Who's that?

Google "Sam Peppers Murder Prank". It currently has ten million views after going viral, and you can see from the fact that the like/dislike bar was removed that people didn't take it too well. The comments are actually sicker than the prank, it's sad. Anonymous even threatened on their Twitter page to take it down (which they didn't, because as everyone knows they are a bunch of basement goblins who can't do shit). Honestly, I found it kind of funny...a dickish thing to do, but still funny. It's sad that so many people today lack a pair of balls.

5 minutes ago, 6tails said:

Halloween.

Remove chain from gas chainsaw.

Wait around dark corner of my house for the kids and adults to get to the door step.

Wait for them to get their candy and for the door to close, then rev up the chainsaw, haul ass around the corner, and full-throttle the sucker and touch some adult with the bar while screaming like a madman.

So many soiled costumes and such candy strewn about my yard.

This reminds me of the "prank" where someone woke his friend up with a chainsaw on his throat and revved it up. Obviously it had the chain removed but holy fuck is that a cruel prank. I'd be traumatized if I'd be woken up with a murder recreation. There's a limit to things.

Dark humoured pranks are all well and good but they shouldn't make people be afraid for their lives and shit their trousers.

Just now, 6tails said:

And he didn't get murdered in the adrenaline rage? I'm surprised. That's one of the LAST things you want to do to any sleeping animal.

But that takes the fun out of the one time of year where you can get away with (and are even encouraged to do) such things!

Halloween is an exception to this yeah, since it's to be expected

My father was an oral surgeon who was always doing work for NFL players, especially the SeaHawks and Cardinals. Ironically enough, these big dubbas were the biggest of children when it came to dental work/surgery, and several of them actually puddled up in tears before getting something as simple as a tooth extracted. When I was younger, I always used to tell my dad that when he gets them in the chair, he should pull out a chainsaw, rev it up, and say, "This will only hurt a bit" then film their reaction. Unfortunately there were policies that kept him from pranking his patients like that...go figure... ¬¬

1 hour ago, Rhíulchabán said:

snip

OMG that article! xD

A friend once told me they had cancer on April fool's day :T In theory I was really retarded for not figuring that one out but this was someone who has had cancer before. I derped. That fucking asshole Im glad theyre okay, still love the little prick though

The youtube prank videos Ive hated the most are two in particular. One in which someone gave this guy from a bus stop a ride and faked being a serial killer hiding bodies in the trunk and locking him in the car. That guys face had sheer panic and I really did not find it funny.

Another was some guy pretending to dress Muslim and throwing his backpack into a crowded store and running, causing all the people to panic.

These are stupid youtube videos my brother likes. These sort of prank videos suck

4 minutes ago, Rhíulchabán said:

What can I say, I got inspired ;)

I honestly didn't find the Pepper's prank hilarious, it was almost too dark to be funny. But what annoyed me was the backlash from all those idiotic SJWs, "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON YOU SHOULD DIE"....because scaring someone shitless qualifies you for execution. These are the same kind of people that wanted to see a doctor killed because he shot a big, elderly cat that already had one paw in the grave. People nowadays are PC and overly-sensitive beyond belief, to the point where its killing the comedy industry. Remember the old MadTV show that was constantly peppered with hilarious jokes about minorities or certain groups, not to be insulting, but to be genuinely funny? We don't get good old comedy like that anymore, the entertainment industry has literally been butchered by the SJWs and their PC agenda.

6 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

A friend once told me they had cancer on April fool's day :T In theory I was really retarded for not figuring that one out but this was someone who has had cancer before. I derped. That fucking asshole Im glad theyre okay, still love the little prick though

The youtube prank videos Ive hated the most are two in particular. One in which someone gave this guy from a bus stop a ride and faked being a serial killer hiding bodies in the trunk and locking him in the car. That guys face had sheer panic and I really did not find it funny.

Another was some guy pretending to dress Muslim and throwing his backpack into a crowded store and running, causing all the people to panic.

These are stupid youtube videos my brother likes. These sort of prank videos suck

Ok, I just googled "Muslim Backpack Prank" and I'm sorry but that was HYSTERICAL! xD:D The only reason it got any sort of backlash is because it exposes the "evil racism" that so many people have when they see a Jihadi throw a potential bomb at them. Ironically enough, most of the prank's critics probably would have hike tailed the hell out of there if put in the same position.

18 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

I honestly didn't find the Pepper's prank hilarious, it was almost too dark to be funny. But what annoyed me was the backlash from all those idiotic SJWs, "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON YOU SHOULD DIE"....because scaring someone shitless qualifies you for execution. These are the same kind of people that wanted to see a doctor killed because he shot a big, elderly cat that already had one paw in the grave. People nowadays are PC and overly-sensitive beyond belief, to the point where its killing the comedy industry. Remember the old MadTV show that was constantly peppered with hilarious jokes about minorities or certain groups, not to be insulting, but to be genuinely funny? We don't get good old comedy like that anymore, the entertainment industry has literally been butchered by the SJWs and their PC agenda.

Ok, I just googled "Muslim Backpack Prank" and I'm sorry but that was HYSTERICAL! xD:D The only reason it got any sort of backlash is because it exposes the "evil racism" that so many people have when they see a Jihadi throw a potential bomb at them. Ironically enough, most of the prank's critics probably would have hike tailed the hell out of there if put in the same position.

...but it wasnt real. That was a false alarm for a potential and vety threatening situation that many many people feared for their lives. That guy could have been arrested.

Its the equivalent of people calling 911 to say they killed someone and 911 shows up and 'lol no pranked u'. Its a serious situation that involves death/genocide. 

There's an old tale so old illustrating this concept

"The boy who cried wolf"

...and the moral of this old tale? Dont fucking fake a dangerous situation if one day it could really happen.

/

The Sam Peppers one was actually messed up...but if anything its only redeeming quality was it was amongst friends who are used to this kind of dark play, and the end note was rather touching.

In comparison to other prankster videos, which involved strangers who could never expect to take part in a potentially hazardous situation and be comforted properly by a total stranger in the end of it

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

21 minutes ago, Newt said:

This was more hilarious than anything

Mainly that:

*People actually think stepping on people's shoes, shoving their butts in their personal space, and intentionally using hateful words are 'pranks'. Thats all harassment...this is essentially what bullying is, personified. A bully is a bully because they find it funny.

*People will specifically antagonize people who feel threatened, and laugh at how violent and awful they are

*People expect these reactions out of a general race of people, and are dissapointed in the lack of expected reaction. (Note: this is the exact term of what a troll is) 

I found it more hilarious that this one guy expected black people to be dangerous, but got helpful responses instead, it was rather touching as well as hilarious for these people stigmatized to be so awful to actually be patient with someone who clearly speaks as if he has an accent (Because you know, people always beat people up for making mistakes. Go figure.)

TL;DR: If its dangerous and bullying, its not a prank. You're just being an asshole for notoriety.

Im honestly so surprised humanity has fallen ass backwards in these basic concepts for the sake of some fake humor

23 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

snip

Eh I still found the Muslim thing to be funny. However, you are correct in saying that harassment and pushing the boundaries towards what is considered physical assault are not pranks; there is a term for those things, it's called "Real life trolling". :P

Back on topic, I just remembered a prank that my friends and I pulled recently. A good friend of ours was coming into town for the weekend, and we were going to the gun range for some entertainment, as he is a huge fan of shooter games but has never actually fired a real weapon (and yes, that resulted in a lot of nerd/manlet jokes from us). Anyway, the whole way to the range he was being all cocky about how he was going to "manhandle" any gun that we gave him, so we decided to play a real prank on him. :D So, we gave him a pump shotgun loaded with three rounds. The first two were light recoil bird shot shells, which he handled easily, with a big "I told you so" grin on his face. That's where the prank comes in. The third round was a massive 3.5 inch 12 Gauge slug with the recoil of a light elephant gun...it literally flew out of his hands...and we got to laugh at him the whole way home. xD

1 hour ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Eh I still found the Muslim thing to be funny. However, you are correct in saying that harassment and pushing the boundaries towards what is considered physical assault are not pranks; there is a term for those things, it's called "Real life trolling". :P

Back on topic, I just remembered a prank that my friends and I pulled recently. A good friend of ours was coming into town for the weekend, and we were going to the gun range for some entertainment, as he is a huge fan of shooter games but has never actually fired a real weapon (and yes, that resulted in a lot of nerd/manlet jokes from us). Anyway, the whole way to the range he was being all cocky about how he was going to "manhandle" any gun that we gave him, so we decided to play a real prank on him. :D So, we gave him a pump shotgun loaded with three rounds. The first two were light recoil bird shot shells, which he handled easily, with a big "I told you so" grin on his face. That's where the prank comes in. The third round was a massive 3.5 inch 12 Gauge slug with the recoil of a light elephant gun...it literally flew out of his hands...and we got to laugh at him the whole way home. xD

This was brilliant

15 minutes ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

This was brilliant

Thanks. xD The cameraman was laughing too hard and started filming the floor, so unfortunately we missed filming his reaction. He just stood there shocked for a moment, and then slowly turned and looked at us with this "F U" ¬¬ look on this face. 

As a child when taken to my parents' friends houses I'd often be the only kid there, bored out of my mind.

To entertain myself I often misplaced things around the host's house while they were all in the backyard having barbecue and drinking or w/e

I *tried* to hide them well, too.  Lipsticks under the sink among cleaning products. An apple inside a shoe in the closet, rings among vegetables in the fridge, a hair comb behind cereal boxes. Stuff like that.

Edited by Luka

One that I can remember is when some kid who knew nothing about cars was poking around in a car's engine bay in a tech workshop, 

I had pressed the horn button on him while he was poking around the wiring and watched him jump back, shocking him into thinking he had set it off and tried to pretend nothing happened.

1 hour ago, 6tails said:

Should've used that as the second round and had a Nitro Express as the third.

Sounds like a rather expensive prank to pull on someone.

Just now, 6tails said:

Reloads and home cast slugs, my friend. Take that $100/round cost to an easy $15

Oh that's good, so the only other thing would be the price of buying a new pump action, though I'd be impressed if it can handle such tolerances without it causing issues.

I don't do pranks. I do dad jokes.

4 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

TL;DR: If its dangerous and bullying, its not a prank. You're just being an asshole for notoriety.

Im honestly so surprised humanity has fallen ass backwards in these basic concepts for the sake of some fake humor

The only difference between then and now is video and mass media. People have always done dumb things like this. If anything, we are probably getting better about doing dumb crap. That most people disapprove of it just shows that.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 6tails said:

The .700 Nitro Express is a 12-gauge compatible slug (it's actually just the tiniest bit smaller than the tightest bore 12-gauge.)

I also said round, not gun, so I have zero clue where you pulled "Nitro Express Shotgun" from.

Damn, I looked it up and you were right...however those rounds are extremely rare and likely cost a buttload of money, not to mention the stress it would put on that gun. What might be a better idea is to get a 3.5 inch slug, remove the actual slug, and fill it all the way up with gun powder.

In relation to the whole "sick prank" thing, something else happened last night. On the way home, I saw an incredibly obese "homeless" man asking for money on the side of the road with a cardboard sign. This was kind of a dick thing to do, but I get annoyed when I see people who weigh 20 times as much as a starving African child asking for money to buy their next Big Mac, so I slowed down, rolled down the window, and handed him a penny. He started at it blankly and then I drove off laughing.

36 minutes ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Damn, I looked it up and you were right...however those rounds are extremely rare and likely cost a buttload of money, not to mention the stress it would put on that gun. What might be a better idea is to get a 3.5 inch slug, remove the actual slug, and fill it all the way up with gun powder.

In relation to the whole "sick prank" thing, something else happened last night. On the way home, I saw an incredibly obese "homeless" man asking for money on the side of the road with a cardboard sign. This was kind of a dick thing to do, but I get annoyed when I see people who weigh 20 times as much as a starving African child asking for money to buy their next Big Mac, so I slowed down, rolled down the window, and handed him a penny. He started at it blankly and then I drove off laughing.

It's still money so it ain't bad xD

I was browsing on 9gag and I saw this post telling how homeless people are richer than typical Americans because they owe so much to loans.

I'm not sure how true is this

1 minute ago, 6tails said:

Correct, which is why you run out to BLM lands with a metal detector, find the spent casings,pop your spent primer, tumble the brass, cast your own slugs, reload, and only spend ~$15 per round instead of $100. Lots of people don't bother recovering spent brass or reloading, so you can find tons of the casings just lying around. Go find old mine sites on BLM lands, people love to shoot around/into those mine tailings piles. You'll find all kinds of perfect casings to tumble and re-use.

Black Lives Matter lands? They own their own land, really?