I'm creeped out...

Crazy Lee

9 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Hot spicy memes.

BNk0N9l.png

Quit horsing about, this is a serious topic. 

Now here's a good question to keep this thread rolling,

you have to endure a night of roleplay fornication with one of these monstrosities and are given no other alternative options,

which one would you choose to be your night mare?

1 hour ago, Astus said:

This is why the MLP fandom needs to be destroyed, #AstusforPresident2016 I will make the internet great again by getting rid of the bronies!!!

Agreed, these nightmarish pony people still aren't anywhere NEAR as creepy as the people you see at BronyCon. Hell, even Encyclopedia Dramatica says of bronies, "Even the furry "community" doesn't make up such asinine bullshit as this," and when ED puts your fandom on a level below that of  furries, you know you've got a problem. xD

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

People who live in glass houses should shut the fuck up.

That is why I propose we build a giant fire wall!! That way all the bronies  will stay away from our glass houses!! #maketheinternetgreatagain get those bronies away from our jobs and taking our haters away from us! #makefurrieshatedagain

3 minutes ago, Astus said:

That is why I propose we build a giant fire wall!! That way all the bronies  will stay away from our glass houses!! #maketheinternetgreatagain get those bronies away from our jobs and taking our haters away from us! #makefurrieshatedagain

3mLydMU.png

Do you not see the irony of the situation? You want to destroy bronies because of their degeneracy, when you are a babyfur, the lowest of the low.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Actually, Nazifurs are. Babyfurs come in second place.

Debatable

10 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I dunno, babyfurs can be just as bad as bronies, if not worse.

Very true statement

11 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

3mLydMU.png

Do you not see the irony of the situation? You want to destroy bronies because of their degeneracy, when you are a babyfur, the lowest of the low.

At first I thought babyfurs were okay, them I looked at inkbunny and... well we don't speak of inkbunny. 

On 2/7/2016 at 0:26 AM, LazerMaster5 said:

3mLydMU.png

I can't take anyone seriously knowing they willingly and repeatedly shit themselves.

Someone needs to make a hierarchy of manimals so we know who not to like.

On 2/6/2016 at 9:36 PM, Crazy Lee said:

http://www.newnownext.com/phi-phi-ohara-presents-flaw-free-drag-in-my-little-pony-looks/02/2016/?xrs=synd_facebook_rpdr

Yea sorry about the clickbait website but.... does anyone know if there's a "burn it with fire" option?

I think I need a good flamethrower.

How is this worse than anything else yall wear?

4 hours ago, jcstinks said:

I can't take anyone seriously knowing they willingly and repeatedly shit themselves.

Hahahah because shitting yourself willingly means that you are not capible of rational thinking or intelligent conversation. Look not at the person who makes the argument rather the argument itself for its validity. Do you ever stop and think for a moment about the people you criticize? Ever wonder how they feel about themselves and ever wonder if they would change themselves if they could? I had a professor once who taught me great things, and I found out he was a heavy smoker (smoking being something I hate and have no idea why people would want to do it), I didn't just think all of his ideas were invalid because he did something I find stupid and gross, I took what I could from him and used it to better myself and others in the future.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Astus said:

Hahahah because shitting yourself willingly means that you are not capible of rational thinking or intelligent conversation.

I'm glad we can agree on something.

*capable

10 hours ago, Astus said:

Do you ever stop and think for a moment about the people you criticize?

No.

• Like 1