I am slowly starting to hate bronies

Nova

20 hours ago, Conker said:

I mean, there are...what the fuck was Troubleshoes again? He's a bigger horse.

Regardless it IS semantics bullshit and unimportant. Plus, Zecora is pretty awesome.

But Twilight is best pony, even with Hasbro's fuckery.

Absolutely, I just like to give Zecora some love.

I was going to make that exact comment about Troubleshoes, but wondered if it was too spergy for this thread. (Probably. Oh well.) He looks like a Morgan to me, which is definitely not a pony. Yet, nobody ever says, "Why are you so enormous, you freak of nature?"

Celestia is also clearly not a "pony." But, she's also God, so normal rules don't apply.

Mainly, I wonder how the other sentient beings in Equestria feel about being ruled over by pony gods.

You'd think some kind of Discord Cult would emerge among the beings who resented being ruled by ponies and their pony deities.

Edited by Troj
  • Like 1

Huh? Bronies? Wahh?

I don't really understand the hate for bronies just like the hate for the sonic fandom. Maybe you're just a little slow to catch on,  and that's alright. 

I mean... Shit, man. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for both of those fandoms. But then again,  is that really something to be proud of?

So much raeg posting in this thread. Calm your testes, JEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

I like MLP, but I've also been into the series since the 90s, you know, when I was a wee lass. I just happen to have gotten back into it since it was rebooted. That and PRETTY PONIES AND COLORS. Fuck you, they're cute.

There's some super, SUPER cringey bronies out there, for sure.. That shit is the reason I steer clear of the mlp fandom outside of my IRL friends that like it too, which consists of "LOOK AT THIS PONY I JUST GOT FROM WALMART" *squeeing over kawaii desu pony toy because we're sad 20 somethings that need materialized rainbows on plastic ponies*

• Like 2